AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate promotion

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the target audience is here in this forum. Bots and room promotions are very much needed by girls with little or no English knowledge for example. Faceless performers and/or girls who basically only want to do private shows and new girls with no following. These rooms normally rank badly.

Sorry, but we aren't native English speakers, this is a the language gap. I tried to explain that we don't use bots. Members who want to go into the room, they go in. Who don't want, don't go. We don't force. And you don’t need many members to be on 1/2 pages. Your position is extremely strange, you are trying to distort everything. I don’t understand why you need this? Are you afraid that someone could really realize what you would like so much?

Could you please explain how you exactly got these accounts other then eXpErIeNcE.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Sorry, but we aren't native English speakers, this is a the language gap.
I'm not a native English speaker neither. It just sounded funny, don't mind me.

I tried to explain that we don't use bots.
Ok, gotcha.

And you don’t need many members to be on 1/2 pages.
Maybe. But how can you, as the third party, guarantee a placement on the 1st/2nd page if you claim that there are no bots sent by you and that you can't guarantee many members? Did you hack cb algorithms or something? Otherwise, your statements still are shady.

Your position is extremely strange, you are trying to distort everything. I don’t understand why you need this?
1. Why would literally anyone spend their money on service provided by people that can't explain how they work?
2. That's an open forum. And this is an open thread. I didn't bombard the support of your site with my questions and opinions. You came to this forum. You want to attract the audience. You should persuade models to seek your help. It has nothing to do with me.

Are you afraid that someone could really realize what you would like so much?
Sorry, what? This sentence doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
The ethics of ordering users (bots or real ones) into a room is debatable. However you are correct, cb does not ban for it. At least I'm not aware of a case.

Okay, I'm tired of trolling (though, Audri's posts cracked me up, she is a godlike troll).

There is a serious fact: Real viewers are hella expensive. And that's very hard to get them.

You wouldn't be able to offer your service for such an affordable prices even in the early stages if users you sent were real.

Anyway, it was a good try to convince me and others that what you offer is trustworthy.
You could simply say, "We offer promotions with help of bots. Is anybody interested here?". It doesn't mean you wouldn't get trolled but it would be honest on your part, at very least. Just a bad offer is way better than a bad&muddy offer.

But you can go with "you just don't understand how it works" and "businessmen don't reveal their secrets".
Good luck!

Could you please explain how you exactly got these accounts other then eXpErIeNcE.
Why do you need this information? If this makes you feel better, then I will answer you. All members were invited by our models, they communicated with them for interest. Thus, a team was recruited that sits in rooms that can write and tip. Their actions do not depend on us, their number is constantly different. The team is large, more than 200 people, but usually only a part of them are online. And do not ask a question about their interest in this, we have already answered it.

I'm not a native English speaker neither. It just sounded funny, don't mind me.

Ok, gotcha.

Maybe. But how can you, as the third party, guarantee a placement on the 1st/2nd page if you claim that there are no bots sent by you and that you can't guarantee many members? Did you hack cb algorithms or something? Otherwise, your statements still are shady.

1. Why would literally anyone spend their money on service provided by people that can't explain how they work?
2. That's an open forum. And this is an open thread. I didn't bombard the support of your site with my questions and opinions. You came to this forum. You want to attract the audience. You should persuade models to seek your help. It has nothing to do with me.

Sorry, what? This sentence doesn't make any sense.
I want you to get it right. We do not want to deceive anyone. We want to create a service that will be convenient for models and in demand. From which all will be winners,not losers:)

Okay, I'm tired of trolling (though, Audri's posts cracked me up, she is a godlike troll).

There is a serious fact: Real viewers are hella expensive. And that's very hard to get them.

You wouldn't be able to offer your service for such an affordable prices even in the early stages if users you sent were real.

Anyway, it was a good try to convince me and others that what you offer is trustworthy.
You could simply say, "We offer promotions with help of bots. Is anybody interested here?". It doesn't mean you wouldn't get trolled but it would be honest on your part, at very least. Just a bad offer is way better than a bad&muddy offer.

But you can go with "you just don't understand how it works" and "businessmen don't reveal their secrets".
Good luck!
It is really difficult to get real viewers, and we collected them for almost 8 months. We talked to and agreed with everyone. This is something like a service with a cashback. Difficult but possible. As for prices, it’s dumping and nothing more, we need to bring to the top a service that is unique.

All members were invited by our models, they communicated with them for interest.
Finally. I got it. Oh, no, wait...

Some members have communicated with some models from your studios and these models persuaded them to participate in your program "for interest".
Right?

Man, that's even weirder than bots.

I sincerely apologize for accusing you of using bots.
I thought you were dishonest.
It turned out to be just silly.
Ok, who am I to judge? At the end of the day, it might work for some people.

Good luck.

Finally. I got it. Oh, no, wait...

Some members have communicated with some models from your studios and these models persuaded them to participate in your program "for interest".
Right?

Man, that's even weirder than bots.

I sincerely apologize for accusing you of using bots.
I thought you were dishonest.
It turned out to be just silly.
Ok, who am I to judge? At the end of the day, it might work for some people.

Good luck.
Thank you :happy:

Why do you need this information? If this makes you feel better, then I will answer you. All members were invited by our models, they communicated with them for interest. Thus, a team was recruited that sits in rooms that can write and tip. Their actions do not depend on us, their number is constantly different. The team is large, more than 200 people, but usually only a part of them are online. And do not ask a question about their interest in this, we have already answered it.
okay so your services is kinda like a private member group/ network. there is no shame in admitting that. the reason why i would like to know is if people do purchase your services they know exactly what they are getting. you were hella vague. so this is a team your studio recruited to help boost other models in your studio. that's okay. so these ARE actual member accounts. when you say unique users with unique ip addresses that could mean lots of things

okay so your services is kinda like a private member group/ network. there is no shame in admitting that. the reason why i would like to know is if people do purchase your services they know exactly what they are getting. you were hella vague. so this is a team your studio recruited to help boost other models in your studio. that's okay. so these ARE actual member accounts. when you say unique users with unique ip addresses that could mean lots of things

Doesn't sound like this is really what is being offered.

He is asking for a per hour rate. Meaning he will in theory keep funneling traffic to your room from 1 to 3 hours. If this was a member group with 200 viewers he would simply post your room's link to the group.. without there being any per hour rates. But because he is offering a per hour service it looks to me as if he is sending just traffic (without accounts) OR... bots with tokens. He can claim to be sending users who may or may not spend simply because the claim is very difficult to disprove. Any new members tipping you could come from his service, and if you don't tip surely it's your fault.

It's so easy to make accounts with tokens with the affiliate program... there is one specific offer where CB pays 10 tokens per signup and they simply make a chain of referrals and collect 10 tokens per bot. They don't even need to invest any money in the process, they just keep making accounts using the referral link of the previous account they created and each account they create will have 10 tokens in it off the bat. This way they dont need 100 credit cards. If I was CB support and I wanted to fix the bot problem the first thing to go would be the referral offers with token payment instead of $

Screenshot 2019-09-28 at 17.17.36.png

Last edited:
Doesn't sound like this is really what is being offered.

He is asking for a per hour rate. Meaning he will in theory keep funneling traffic to your room from 1 to 3 hours. If this was a member group with 200 viewers he would simply post your room's link to the group.. without there being any per hour rates. But because he is offering a per hour service it looks to me as if he is sending just traffic (without accounts) OR... bots with tokens. He can claim to be sending users who may or may not spend simply because the claim is very difficult to disprove. Any new members tipping you could come from his service, and if you don't tip surely it's your fault.

It's so easy to make accounts with tokens with the affiliate program... there is one specific offer where CB pays 10 tokens per signup and they simply make a chain of referrals and collect 10 tokens per bot. They don't even need to invest any money in the process, they just keep making accounts using the referral link of the previous account they created and each account they create will have 10 tokens in it off the bat. This way they dont need 100 credit cards. If I was CB support and I wanted to fix the bot problem the first thing to go would be the referral offers with token payment instead of $

View attachment 82065
Everything Mila says has the biggest impact on me and I always try to do what she advises.I admire her intellingence and knowledge.She is knowledgable in many things like tech stuff I don't understand.Thank you dear Mila for Youtuvr videos and all posts here.They helped me to feel better.Regarding this post,I will always believe in hard work and mind power even now when I know I will never have more than 100 people in my show.But I will always do my best to entertain my true real guests and hope to earn for at least normal life. I wish good luck to all models and big kiss for Mila.

Reactions: Mila_
Status
Not open for further replies.