AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate so quiet

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 11, 2023
Hi there
We are finding Chaturbate so quiet recently.
Not many tippers at all and we can sit for hours with nothing going on. Is it just us or is anyone else experiencing it aswell. Sometimes we feel like just giving up this streaming but can’t afford too.
Are we alone in this?

For me too. i had very good days this week and last weekend was just wow but yesterday and before yesteday drama on all pages and im on cb, mfc and sm
i haven't really had good days. i made tokens from pvts. or made money but waited painful hours. but it helps to multi stream all at same time.

Reactions: babykalina
Upvote 0
Hi there
We are finding Chaturbate so quiet recently.
Not many tippers at all and we can sit for hours with nothing going on. Is it just us or is anyone else experiencing it aswell. Sometimes we feel like just giving up this streaming but can’t afford too.
Are we alone in this?
I say this every day all day if it is slow go somewhere else. SkyPrivate Sextpanther Streamate StripChat MFC CamSoda UberHorny. You can literally make 15K a month if you do this full time multi stream and follow all the code of conduct rules. If it’s dead log in somewhere else immediately and forget that slow as fuck shit. Keep hustling. I do it and you can too

Upvote 0
I say this every day all day if it is slow go somewhere else. SkyPrivate Sextpanther Streamate StripChat MFC CamSoda UberHorny. You can literally make 15K a month if you do this full time multi stream and follow all the code of conduct rules. If it’s dead log in somewhere else immediately and forget that slow as fuck shit. Keep hustling. I do it and you can too
UberHorny ? I'm afraid to look this up lol.

Upvote 0
I understand what you're saying, but it isn't as easy as that. Some of us have established fan bases, and I don't feel that I could keep up without about 6 sites at once 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Upvote 0
Does anyone know of a responsive support email from someone at chaturbate? I’m missing a payment and other Canadians also claimed their eft didn’t come through. Support hadn’t responded.

Upvote 0
Agreed.
I know many use multi-streamers but I personally find it very challenging to keep up with every user across different sites, especially if you're an interactive performer and engage with your viewers. I also find it especially challenging since sites like Streamate have more strict rules in comparison to Chaturbate for example. Depending on your livestream, you can't show anything in public chat on SM where as CB allows you to get away with more especially if you have tip menu options with nudity included. I also prefer not having to worry about going on and off a platform for a private show, it can lose your viewers and make it look inconsitent to me.
To each their own and whatever works best but I'd rather focus on one thing at a time and give it my full attention and do that well. If I don't see traffic I can then switch over, but many times it can just come down to 1 tipper to make your day.
Lastly, this is a commission/sales industry and building connections is most important for return business, but not every day/days or even week is going to be a 'win'.

Upvote 0
It’s a dating site that lets us all go live exactly like any cam site and earn tokens with tips and selling content. I make about 6k a month on there. Been around forever. Most loyal users ever they log in and tip immediately
I just signed up! The only thing that turns me off is the 10000 payout but that’s credits and not dollars lol…which equals 50$. Do they really tip that much?

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
I just signed up! The only thing that turns me off is the 10000 payout but that’s credits and not dollars lol…which equals 50$. Do they really tip that much?
Just a little update I am getting some offline tips, although very little but hey for my first day it’s pretty good! The competition doesn’t seem fierce there at all, however the credits received need to be insanely high to even make anything worthwhile.

Upvote 0