AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2023
Chaturbate Username
sourvenom
Hi @punker barbie , my Chaturbate username is Sourvenom. The ticket number is #22142560. Basically I was streaming solo (i only make solo content) and I ended my broadcast because I had someone come over. I forgot to close the Chaturbate tab on my computer and the person who came over decided it would be funny to click “start broadcast” while i was in the other room. They obviously weren’t verified and my account was suspended and my payout is being withheld. Chaturbate is my only source of income. I have already gone 2 days without food because the support team will not help me. I asked the person to submit their ID for verification, but he got violent about it and threatened me. He is threatening to a*sault me over this and called me stupid for asking to submit his ID. I did not know he would do something like this. I have trauma about stuff like this and the support team won’t help in any way. I am worried about my safety and being able to eat/pay bills. I only stream solo content. I would never willingly stream with another person present, let alone someone who was not verified. Please help.

Reactions: Sksnco2
Hello @sourvenom Thank you for your follow up. Support has confirmed that they have received your email and is currently being looked into. We appreciate your patience. Support will get back to you as soon as possible.
Hello, thank you for your reply.

I have not heard back from the support team yet, do you know when they may get back to me? Any help would be appreciated. Chaturbate is my only source of income and I am not able to eat without my payout. Thank you so much in advance. :)

Upvote 0
Hello, thank you for your reply.

I have not heard back from the support team yet, do you know when they may get back to me? Any help would be appreciated. Chaturbate is my only source of income and I am not able to eat without my payout. Thank you so much in advance. :)
@punker barbie Hello, hope you are well. Just wondering if there are any updates since I still haven’t heard back. Thank you :)

Upvote 0
yeah.. chaturbate is my only source of income and due to my suspension i have not eaten in a week. it’s very sad. I hope there is some way i could get my account back :( @punker barbie
that person's purpose is solely to forward requests which cb support would otherwise see as unnecessary to react to at all, she won't save you in any way, if decision been made there's no help anymore, they don't care

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.