AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Token/Payout Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2017
Hi all! I'm new to the cam world. I had to take a break for a bit due to illness but I was doing chaturbate back in October and I made around $43 one day and converted to cash and then I found out that it is a minimum of $50 to be direct deposited so I went back on and made another $10 a few days back and converted it to cash. Will they now be put together and sent to my bank account? I just want to make sure I get paid.

Thank you.

Normally cb are very good at getting payments out on time. Unfortunately i am having a bit of trouble with my last two payments (i use international wire transfer) but i hope they will get it sorted soon. If you use direct deposit (usa only) i believe it can take up to 7 days for the money to reach your account once they have sent it (usually is sent 3-7 days after the end of the pay period) If you are worried it hasnt reached your account i would contact Shirley@chaturbate.com, i believe she goes under the name punkerbarbie here? but give it a few days before you start to worry, bank transfers can take a while x

Hi all! I'm new to the cam world. I had to take a break for a bit due to illness but I was doing chaturbate back in October and I made around $43 one day and converted to cash and then I found out that it is a minimum of $50 to be direct deposited so I went back on and made another $10 a few days back and converted it to cash. Will they now be put together and sent to my bank account? I just want to make sure I get paid.

Thank you.
Sending you a PM now.

Normally cb are very good at getting payments out on time. Unfortunately i am having a bit of trouble with my last two payments (i use international wire transfer) but i hope they will get it sorted soon. If you use direct deposit (usa only) i believe it can take up to 7 days for the money to reach your account once they have sent it (usually is sent 3-7 days after the end of the pay period) If you are worried it hasnt reached your account i would contact Shirley@chaturbate.com, i believe she goes under the name punkerbarbie here? but give it a few days before you start to worry, bank transfers can take a while x

Sending you a private message!

• Helpful!
Reactions: xdevilsadvocatex
If you just leave it cashed out, assuming you have put your pmt info in, they will send it with the close of the next pay period on the 15th. From then it usually takes 3-7 days, I typically just cash out tokens daily and then my direct deposit hits by 7th or 22nd for whatever I cashed out during the pay period. There is an option of doing it off the 2 week schedule, but I've never done it because they charge you a processing fee from what I could tell.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
The money earned on Chaturbate never expires. If you don't reach the minimum money earned rolls over to the next pay period until it's met. Payment is sent when the current pay period has ended.
1-15 of the month payment is sent by the 22
16-31 of the month payment is sent by the 7

im excited for my first check to come in the mail! i only got to cam for a few days before i had to cash in but its a couple hundred bucks that i really could use right now, im even more excited about my next check though its gonna determine if i can cam full time or continue my terrible 9-5

Status
Not open for further replies.