AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate tripping!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi_Summers

Cam Model
Jan 2, 2022
Spain
Twitter Username
@LexiSummers_95
MFC Username
Lexisummers_
Chaturbate Username
lexisummers_95
So I started working on chaturbate a while ago. I was supposed to receive my first payment ages ago but it didn't go through as apparently my payout info was incorrect. So I removed old info and put in my bank information, then I reqested a daily payout when I reached the minimum threshold. Now I was waiting for the payment and it was supposed to arrive Aug 2, but nothing again. I just went to check my stats and it is telling me I can't view that as a studio model. What studio? I never signed up for any studios! Is anyone else having same issues?? I am loosing my mind here, I could definitely use that money but can't freaking get to it!

I have confirmed that our Support team has contacted you.
Thank you, I was removed from a studio but now I can't edit my payment info - the site takes me to *Something went wrong* and kicks me out. I guess a technical glitch. I can't access my earnings now until that is fixed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.