AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

(Chaturbate) Two step verification when phone is off

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2017
Chaturbate Username
Ghost_lady
Can anyone help at all?

My phone is disconnected. completely out of service unless I am on wifi, and can text other iphones.

Yesterday I sent an email to support telling them my problem. They asked for proof 2 minutes after my email, then hours later reset my password.

I try to log on today... and guess what? The two step "text/call" verification is still there. The problem is NOT a password issue, its the fact I cannot get around the 2-step verification because I don't have a phone at the moment.

so wtf do i do? I clearly need money so I'm trying to get on. I cant get on because I can't receive texts or calls at the moment. This is so frustrating. This isn't a password issue at all, and I don't know how else to explain this to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.