AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Viewers and Tags? Or not...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2017
Hello! :))

I recently switched from Camsoda (where I was doing well) to Chaturbate because I was lured by the idea of more traffic. I have around 760 followers after 5(?) streams.

On my second and third streams, I had about 200+ viewers... but my next two streams I only had about 20-40 viewers!

I was super adorable on those days, so I'm not sure why it dropped so much... I realized that I forgot to use tags that day and also I was wearing more clothing than I did before.

Do tags really matter that much? I see some rooms only use one or two, while others use like eight!

Or is it just my show's preview picture not attracting people more likely since I had clothing on...?

I would like to make my stream tonight a good one, and I will continue to read more advice on here, but I guess my main question is if tags matter a lot? :)

Thank you. ❤️❤️❤️

Tags are the main way people find my room. Without good tags, my room doesn't get more than 20 people in it. I'm not sure how long you've been on Chaturbate, but your drop in viewers could also be due to your "new model" status ending. It can help to promote you a bit while you're starting out, and lasts one week on Chaturbate.

Being naked can attract more traffic, but that doesn't always equal more paying traffic. Sometimes on slow nights I'm tempted to get naked just to get people in my room, but I remind myself that it's only going to attract freeloaders.

Chaturbate can be really tricky even when you're doing everything right, too. Some nights I just randomly have super low traffic for no apparent reason. I usually log off for an hour or two and then try again and see if my luck has improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.