AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate warning me because i used mask show !

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2017
I don't know why chatarbate warning me i saw another room did not show face a lot some room only show mount , some room only show neck and body but for me they are warning me about hidden face
so nobody can not tip me right now. How can i do ? I think CB don't fair with me! All my document sent to age verify it's true

This is email from chaturbate support

Your age verification was removed for the following reason:

Face was hidden on camera.

We need to see your face every few minutes to ensure the person age verified is the person on cam.

Please acknowledge you understand this so that we can restore your age verification

As we're sure you can appreciate, one of our primary concerns as an adult entertainment platform is keeping underage individuals off of the site. We have an absolute zero-tolerance policy against underage use of the site, and we are always

working to find new ways to ensure that this policy is strictly adhered to.

Since your face does not appear on Cam, we can not determine such factors.
Thank you,
Support

Last edited:
Wow, a reasonable Chaturbate suspension.

Because if you are hiding your face how do they know you are truly the person who they previously verified?

don't for get have a lot of room hide face. Some room can not see even head you only can see neck and body so they are still show on chaturbate and some room only show pussy and cock never see other part of body.
i just use mask and show my eyes if it is the new rule another room should warning them like me

I thought that Chaturbate allowed masks.

Most camsites don't. Chaturbate probably allowed it in the past, but rules and policies change after time and when it's needed. A lot of these account verification bans are telling me they had issues with people using accounts they weren't verified.CB is just covering their ass. They could be underage. Masks would make it hard to verify you.

If OP doesn't want to show their face, then they should find a site that does allow masks and just showing your torso.

Ive been visting Chaturbate every day since january. You can tell that Chaturbate bans models a lot. I see many models vanish and never come back. Ive also noticed that the majority of them are models that dont show their faces/wear masks when they are on cam.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Just because another model does it, doesn't mean that gives your a free pass. Now you know you aren't allowed.

Yes i agree i still saw another model hide face now and many room show only mount

It is clearly listed as against the rules and you broke that rule.
Whether or not someone else got away with it doesn't matter, take ownership of your own actions.

It looks like all you have to do is reply stating that you agree to not do it again and they'll let you back on.

I read a few weeks ago in the rules that if you wanted to wear a mask you had to provide a pic of urself in the mask with ur ID them.

They may of tightened the rules since then.
But you could always ask if that is still an option if wearing a mask is that important to you, it doesn't hurt to ask.

And YAY for chaturbate communicating the reason. Hopefully this a sign of them working on better communication with models

Reactions: uncoveredmanhole
I read a few weeks ago in the rules that if you wanted to wear a mask you had to provide a pic of urself in the mask with ur ID them.

They may of tightened the rules since then.
But you could always ask if that is still an option if wearing a mask is that important to you, it doesn't hurt to ask.

And YAY for chaturbate communicating the reason. Hopefully this a sign of them working on better communication with models

Thank you very much for suggestion chaturbate let me show with mask now just take photos holding mask with passport show them , some staff very nice but some not nice

Thank you very much for suggestion chaturbate let me show with mask now just take photos holding mask with passport show them , some staff very nice but some not nice

What kind of mask were you wearing? The one type of mask I have seen models get away with is the venetian style that uses lace and lets the viewer partly see through the mask. There are some verified models on this site that use that approach and I think it is pretty effective. It partially masks identity, while making it easier for the webcam site to still identify you. Apparently you still need to provide identification photos with and without the mask on.

Duuuuude why the necro?

I had a question on wearing venetian masks. In other threads members have told me to do a site search for threads that already discuss the topic. This was the most recent-dated thread that discussed masks. Should I have started a new thread? I am happy to do it either way....

Thinking about camming. Any suggestions on sites that will let you wear a mask? I’m not shy but a mask is a must because of family and career and husband. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.