AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Choice of payment processor for affiliation.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2014
Question Ladies and potentially Gents, if y'all were to become an affiliate for a site involved in the sale of sexual materials, what payment processor would you prefer? I know paypal and google wallet are out, which do you feel safest and most likely to process your payments?

Thanks!

Edited for sexism.

No responses.

A) Did I phrase this incorrectly?
B) Y'all don't care as long as the payments come through?
C) I've contracted the forum herp?

For processing indy things, it depends a lot on what you're selling and how much work/paperwork you're willing to do.

For entirely your own website, there's a number of processors that can handle you at various rates. CCbill is the big one, but google any "high risk processor" and you'll find a ton.

For indy work, we recommend Indiebill for the highest payouts, but they can be a bit slow to get you help in setting up. ModelCentro can also help you get started. IWantClips, Customs4U, and Clips4Sale are the big ones for video sales.

For Skype shows and bookings, nobody beats CammodelDirectory.com and SkyPrivate is a close second.

For processing indy things, it depends a lot on what you're selling and how much work/paperwork you're willing to do.

For entirely your own website, there's a number of processors that can handle you at various rates. CCbill is the big one, but google any "high risk processor" and you'll find a ton.

For indy work, we recommend Indiebill for the highest payouts, but they can be a bit slow to get you help in setting up. ModelCentro can also help you get started. IWantClips, Customs4U, and Clips4Sale are the big ones for video sales.

For Skype shows and bookings, nobody beats CammodelDirectory.com and SkyPrivate is a close second.

Thanks so much for your help Katy! Hopefully within the next couple of months I'll be able to share what our product line entails, and I think y'all will dig it!

Status
Not open for further replies.