AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

clarification of an account banned permenantely

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2023
Hello
I`m a recently start owner of a studio, i have a model whos just quit from another studio. once we trying to finishi the verification for the new account, we found out her passport has been banned permenantly on some other account which we have no idea whos that.
how can we make a clarification on this situation, because we go throuht all the rules and guidelines and we are 100% we did not violate anything on site.
Thanks.

Hello @wanghao032298

I understand that you may have done nothing wrong..
but if the mentioned model was previously with another studio and was banned from our site whilst working for the other studio, we will not allow that model to open a new account with your studio.

If she was permanently banned from our site, it's permanent - meaning no new accounts will ever be approved.

Regardless, I will PM you now to obtain some more info from you, and I will look into this situation further.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.