AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Clear messages ONLYFANS

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2020
When you CLEAR MESSAGES of someone in the private chat (CLEAR MESSAGE, not unsend or hide), it is deleted for the other person too or just for me?

Hi.

It would seem likely that messages are only cleared on your end. However, there doesn't appear to be any information elsewhere on this, so I suggest reaching out to OF directly to confirm.

I should imagine it works the same as anywhere: you have cleared the chat outside of the required time to "delete" that message for both of you, so it's only going to clear for YOU, not for both of you.
However, with that said, as a regular user, I don't have a clear messages option, so maybe it does clear for both of you? Maybe it clears content you sent but not regular messages? Definitely ask to be sure exactly. I would always assume it's the former of all of this though and it only clears the entire chat for you.

If you do find out, let us know if you can please, it's always good to know a bit more

I'm about 99% sure it just gets it off your own screen. It would make no sense to delete it for the person on the other end, too.

I don't have a clear messages option,
You might just not realize it, but it's probably there for you:
Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 9.32.40 AM.png

Reactions: NotYou
I'm about 99% sure it just gets it off your own screen. It would make no sense to delete it for the person on the other end, too.

You might just not realize it, but it's probably there for you:

Ahh ok, yes I have had to use these previously for those models from before that spam like crazy.
I was looking in the messages with the dots bit to see if it had "clear messages" or similar and obviously couldn't find it.

When I cleared the messages I went under the assumption it was just being removed for me, like if it was with emails, SMS, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.