AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

clear or delete PM chat at myfreecams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2018
Hello,
can a model clear or delete a PM Chat with a member? When she use the MyFreeCams Web Broadcaster, she can click at name of member, then on "Activities" and then on "Profil and Notes" and then "PM Logs."
There she (or all who have access to account) can see the history fo pm with this member.
Is it possible to delete this?

You can only delete ALL at once, which would clear all archives on her side. The members side would not be affected.

Why is this important?

Upvote 0
You can only delete ALL at once, which would clear all archives on her side. The members side would not be affected.

Why is this important?
I don't want to hijack the thread from the OP but I do wish members could clear out individual PM threads from the archives. I had six models try to poach me from a favorite room the other night and while I just ignore them when that happens it would be nice to delete them entirely without clearing out everything.

Upvote 0

Why is this important?

I know that I can go to "Archives" and the to "Clear Chat Logs" and then there are all chats delete. BUT, in MyFreeCams Web Broadcaster all Chats are still Available at Activities" and then on "Profil and Notes" and then "PM Logs."

You ask, why it is important. Well, I imagin you work for a studio and other persons can log in at your profil. And in the chats history are informations the studio boss should not see ..

Upvote 0
Possible reasons could be to delete some conversation that broke mfc or studio rules if it's a studio girl (pass outside of mfc contact information for example). As Amber stated it is not possible to do this with only certain conversations. She would have to delete all conversations with all members.

Upvote 0
I know that I can go to "Archives" and the to "Clear Chat Logs" and then there are all chats delete. BUT, in MyFreeCams Web Broadcaster all Chats are still Available at Activities" and then on "Profil and Notes" and then "PM Logs."

You ask, why it is important. Well, I imagin you work for a studio and other persons can log in at your profil. And in the chats history are informations the studio boss should not see ..

Apparently this was written before my answer and only just got approved. There are already several threads about it. I'm a former studio girl.

There is NO way to safely do what you wanna do. You always put the girl at a big risk. If it's seen by a studio manager the girl will get a serious financial penalty up to not getting paid at all (depending on studio rules).

You can minimize risk a bit if you do this on sites with no chat logs but at least in my studio our manager could always mirror our whole desktop so it could still be seen.

Be aware of it, whatever you do, you put the girl at risk. Studios watch their girls like a watch dog. It's also a potential black mail situation by users ("do what i want you to do or i write in public chat we have outside contact"). Yes, it happens.

Upvote 0

Are you saying that even after archives are deleted, the conversations still show up on the model web broadcaster?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.