AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Clips Vs Vids

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxlvngdedgrlxx

Cam Model
Sep 18, 2017
Tx
Twitter Username
@xoxosweetpepper
MFC Username
xoxopepper
Streamate Username
xoxopeppersm
Chaturbate Username
xoxopepperxoxo
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001013339/Xoxopepper/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/124613/xoxopepper
Hey guys,

Silly question but I can't seem to find a good answer. When you are making clips for instance clipsforsale how long is an actual clip? On the other hand how long is an average video that is considered "full length" for instance like manyvids? Thanks in advance I worry that I am making my vids too short and my clips too long.

I'd consider anything over 30 minutes to be considered a video,but I wouldn't sweat the details. Most places don't differentiate and they typically show how many minutes the clip/vid is anyway.

I've seen the terms "clip" and "video" used pretty interchangeably. Both C4S and MV (and most other sites, too) have a minimum length of 2 minutes, so I don't really see them as expecting different lengths. A clip/video is as long as it takes to accomplish what you want to in it.

I agree with what others have said, a clip is just another word for a video in this industry. So you can call them clips or videos.

(I said this industry since TV shows use the word clips when it's only a small portion of a show)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
In the open market, there is literally no difference between clips and vids. They are synonymous. I put the same exact video files on both "clip" platforms and "vid" platforms and no one cares. My average video file length is about 12 minutes, but I have some as short as 5 minutes and as long as 60 minutes. Doesn't matter. Put your content everywhere you can possibly sell it. That's my motto, at least.

Reactions: melanieoncam
Status
Not open for further replies.