AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Clips4Sale NOT reporting ALL income?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me preface by saying that I've spoken with someone who's been in the industry since the 90's and this exact scenario has happened to him as well which I found out about last winter.

I got an email from Clips4Sale stating one of my teasers didn't match the video attached to the clip, which I did check and that was true. I was about to respond to them stating I would get it fixed tonight when they emailed me again stating another customer complained the exact same thing. So, two unhappy customers. But, I remembered this guy's story so I checked my income report. I selected a way earlier year then I even started working to today's date and had all sales post on a single page and control + F scanned the name of my video; only 1 sale. Therefore, Clips4Sale has not reported one of my sales. But, I only have proof for one, who knows how much they do this?

In any case, I'm keeping these emails for records just in case...

Has this ever happened to any of you?

Do the earnings from that sale show up on your transactions or in your earnings? I’ve had an instance or two of emails not going through, or sales coming through and showing in earnings with no emails, but a quick message to support or their live chat has gotten it fixed. I’ve not had to contact Neil directly for any of this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.