AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Closed captioning on CB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2020
I just got the option to have CC on CB. I don't know how or if it is sitebased. I only got the option on my desktop not the laptop. Am I alone with this?

InkedAdWmeIc0_LI.jpg Inked2021-03-10-18-58-18_LI.jpg

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
Have you by any chance installed some kind of browser extension offering live closed captioning? I think one of the video conferencing systems that are widely used has this, but the name escapes me atm. I mean, since you don't have it on your laptop.

Edit: it also looks like the option for enabling closed captioning is in a different language (Danish?) than CB.

Upvote 0
Have you by any chance installed some kind of browser extension offering live closed captioning? I think one of the video conferencing systems that are widely used has this, but the name escapes me atm. I mean, since you don't have it on your laptop.

Edit: it also looks like the option for enabling closed captioning is in a different language (Danish?) than CB.
It is correct the option is in Danish.

And it seems to be a new option in chrome version 89.0.4389.82 under setting and accessibility, I updated chrome on the desktop yesterday, but haven't updated the laptop yet.
2021-03-10-22-39-54.jpg

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.