AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CNTM: Chaturbate's Next Top Model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mila_

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 3, 2015
5 miles away
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@mmmilarky_
MFC Username
mila_
Chaturbate Username
mila_
Hello everybody and welcome to CHATURBATE'S NEXT TOP MODEL.

I am your host, Mila. Grab some popcorn and lend me your eyeballs, you are in good company. Let's begin.

First things first: if you are reading this I am already dead. Since I have no heir... No, I kid, I kid. There is no testament and I am not dead, on the contrary. I breathe. I am alive. But even though I am alive, I want to pass on a very special gift to one lucky model, the gift is an inheritance in a way since the model will be collecting on all the work I have done in the past 5 years. In the slim chance you don't know who I am: hi! I am Mila. Mila McFly.

hi.gif

My full name is Mila, Queen of Chaturbate, Leader of the Marmy, Mother of Parrots, Friend of Greys, Raider of Models, Emperor of Giggles and President of the People's Banana Republic of Manila.

THE CONTEST

Believe it or not, I have never cammed with another person before. You read that right. The Marmy is eager to see me interact with another human, and frankly, I think it would be a lot of fun too.

Since I love all models it has been really hard for me to pick someone. I figured the best way to do this was through a contest so girls who might be interested in camming with me can apply. This way I open the door to any interested models to contact me to cam together knowing that I am already down for it, and my room and I will have a lot of fun picking the right girl for my first time.

The contest, then, is open to ALL FEMALE MODELS regardless of their longevity, popularity, camsite, or level of success. It would be a great opportunity for newcomers to the industry, for models who want to switch sites to Chaturbate, for those who are in a rut and want to jumpstart their career, or even fellow top models who want an opportunity for cross promotion and doing something fun with me. I love you all and welcome you all.

Since there will be models applying in all levels of popularity and success, to make sure the contest is fair and everyone has a shot I will make the contest like the Soccer World Cup, contestants will be divided into pairs and will battle it out 1 on 1 each round, then the winners will fight each other until there is only 1 model left: the winner. I will pick the pairs according to popularity so top models fight each other and more obscure models fight each other also, that way everybody gets a shot.

CNMTboard.jpg

The winner gets the big prize which is to come visit me in my city and cam with me during the US time weekend (sat, sun, mon EU). I will cover the cost of the flight ticket and award the winner $150 per night so she can book the hotel of her choice. I will also cover the 4-5 star hotel room for our shows. We will cam in 3 separate days. If the winner is a top model on any site we will plan a show that blends elements of both of our styles so it wont be a "Mila show" or a "insert-winner show" but a new thing entirely. If the model is a newcomer, a Lush model or a private based model I will direct the show and will also be available to share information and guide her if she wants me to.

The entry would have a 2000 token fee that serves two purposes: first, to weed out models that are not serious about this and would not be willing to come all the way here to cam with me if they won. And second, all the entry fees will be collected and the sum will go towards covering part of the winner's travel expenses. If there are not enough entries to cover the ticket and hotel I will pay for it out of pocket.

If you are interested and you are thinking about entering, here you can read more specifics:

HOW IS THE VOTING?

HOW I WILL PROMOTE THE CANDIDATES

RULES AND GUIDELINES

HOW TO SUBMIT AN ENTRY FOR CHATURBATE'S NEXT TOP MODEL

HOW WILL THE EARNINGS BE SPLIT

GO TO MY BIO TO TIP TO ENTER THE CONTEST

SEND ME AN EMAIL: mmmilarky@gmail.com

Thank you for your attention, beautiful creatures of ACF!
Love you all with all my heart.

Oh I love this! I’m doing my first show tomorrow, so I don’t think I’m ready for something great, but I will be paying attention to the competition. I love your shoes.

Mila_ you’ve been so helpful with my research, and answering questions here on the site. I super appreciate it: I’m starting SM tomorrow and CB next week. Can you link your affiliate link so you can get the perks of me signing up

• Hugs
Reactions: Mila_
Mila, when would payment need to be in by? Could we send smaller amounts until paid in full? Ok nvm I read the info! Thank you!

You can enter the contest until Sept 26th. That gives you 20 days give or take

Oh I love this! I’m doing my first show tomorrow, so I don’t think I’m ready for something great, but I will be paying attention to the competition. I love your shoes.

Mila_ you’ve been so helpful with my research, and answering questions here on the site. I super appreciate it: I’m starting SM tomorrow and CB next week. Can you link your affiliate link so you can get the perks of me signing up

I am glad I could give a hand! If you don’t have a CB account yet and want to make one using my affiliate link, this is it: www.milamcfly.me if you make it let me know your model name so I can follow you

I don’t have a SM affiliate link but I am sure @AudriTwo does, just out of the top of my head.

If you have any more questions hit me up!

• Hugs
Reactions: NerdyZoey and Mila_
Awe thanks @Mila_ . I'm loving this idea btw! I cannot wait to see how it turns out!

But I do have a refferral link: http://streamaterecruiting.com/signup/?ref=AudriTwo

@NerdyZoey good luck with Streamate, bb. Message me if you have any questions!

You guys are the best! I already got approved this morning or I would have totally done this. The information found here is amazing and I super appreciate it and your offer to help. Wish me luck I’m live first time tomorrow morning

Exciting news! I just got the CHATURBATE NEXT TOP MODEL app developed!

What is this app about?
It is an app intended for camgirls interested in entering the contest and the ones who are already in it. The app will help you make the tokens you need for the entry fee, and it can also help you raise extra for the trip: for expenses or flight ticket if you choose Option B on the earning splitting modes.

How does it work? It is a tip goal app with 3 different goals you can have on simultaneously:
1)_Entry fee goal. The amount is 2000 tokens, fixed.
2) Trip expenses fee. You establish how much you want. You can tell your members that if you win you would like to have some extra pocket money to spend.
3) Flight ticket fee. This is in case you want to apply for Mode B where you pay for your own trip and we split the earnings 50-50. The amount is also chosen by you. If you choose Mode A you can still use this and tell your members you want to do some traveling around Europe and this will help covering transportation.

You can run all 3 goals simultaneously and they will show up as progress bars in the video panel:

unnamed-png.78204

Members can choose from a drop down menu what goal to tip for.

The app also posts a message in chat telling eveyrone you want to enter CHATURBATE'S NEXT TOP MODEL and to help you make it.

But Mila, we already have tip goal apps, why use this one? This contest is a great opportunity for you to start making your own chatroom history. When you involve your viewers in a quest they feel a part of something bigger. This makes them come back and gives them (and yourself) a story to tell. Use this contest to your advantage and create a lasting memory for both yourself and your members. Make them a part of your journey, get them excited about this opportunity by showing them how excited you are, and they will help you get the tokens to enter and the votes to win. Tip goals they have seen 1 million times, but they have never seen the CNTM app in action, and this will surprise them and make them think of this goal as something UNIQUE and worth tipping for.

Here is the link to the app, add it to your favorites so you can find it easily tomorrow. If you use it you should aim to AT LEAST get the Entry Fee in 1 session. It is 2000 by default and you cannot change it as that is the amount for the entry fee. Then you can try to make the trip expenses and flight ticket if you make the entry fee happen.

LINK: https://chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/chaturbates-next-top-model-app/?version=&slot=0

I also added some extra tips and tricks to this guide on the Model's Only section so get verified if you haven't yet.

Question: Are men not allowed to use this? I was curious who was using this app and saw one guy using the app with dark lights. You could not see him. He just left the stream on with this app. How can the app be prevented from being abused? Perhaps some people may use it for themselves and are not using it for the contest? Would it be an abuse to use this app and not have any real intentions on participating? I can imagine there is no way to prevent this since anyone is free to use any app, correct?

Question: Are men not allowed to use this? I was curious who was using this app and saw one guy using the app with dark lights. You could not see him. He just left the stream on with this app. How can the app be prevented from being abused? Perhaps some people may use it for themselves and are not using it for the contest? Would it be an abuse to use this app and not have any real intentions on participating? I can imagine there is no way to prevent this since anyone is free to use any app, correct?

Correct on both accounts. The contest is for females only, men cannot apply, but I can’t prevent anyone from using the app. The app does post a link to the CNTM page with all the rules to the room though so any tipper who reads through the first 3 or 4 paragraphs will know the contest is not open to men.

I hope nobody abuses the app and it’s only used by people who do intend on participating in the contest and are serious about coming here if they win, but I can’t do anything to enforce it

Hello Mila!
I am very tempted to try my luck on this one too ;) I think I am going to apply this week-end. You look like a lot of fun, and pretty smart to think about a contest for your first duo on cam. And that will also be a great opportunity for me to discover new models along the way too. I hope you will find your gem, and that models and members all get to have fun in the process :) Thank you for that!

Hello Mila!
I am very tempted to try my luck on this one too ;) I think I am going to apply this week-end. You look like a lot of fun, and pretty smart to think about a contest for your first duo on cam. And that will also be a great opportunity for me to discover new models along the way too. I hope you will find your gem, and that models and members all get to have fun in the process :) Thank you for that!

There is still room! I also tweaked the app with the developer. New features include:

(1) See the total tokens in each goal and how much has been tipped towards it. If the amount is too big and the numbers wont fit in the panel you can change the bar style dynamically with the command !bar and the words "pipedream", "volume", "smiley" "square"

(2) Continue your goal on the next session. Now you can pick up the goal where you left it, there are 2 boxes now per goal on the launch panel. On the first one you enter the full goal amount and on the second one the tokens you have collected so far. The app calculates the % of completion and displays the progress bar:

unnamed.png

(3) Members can use tipnotes now. Via chat commands: the users can type " /tip # <Entry in Dropdown> <tip note>" and this should send a tipnote to the broadcaster. Or they can type one of these specific words "entry", "trip", "flight" to tip for each goal and then their tipnote.

4 DAYS LEFT TO ENTER!
If you haven't raised the full fee, send me the promo material and I can extend the time for the fee until Oct 1st. You need to send:

(1) Vertical p
ortrait photo of yourself from the bust up. Neutral color top and natural make-up. White background.
(2) Full body photo doing a combat pose also in front of a white background
(3) Link to CB bio, social media, and brief description of yourself and your room
(4) Optional: 30 second video of yourself telling them why they should vote for you

Send this to my email: mmmilarky@gmail.com and make sure you read all the rules and guidelines before entering.

xx

I no longer cam on CB, but just wanted to say this sounds like a really cool idea! I would totally go for it if I was still on there! :)

The submission period is over and we have 18 beautiful candidates for the title of CHATURBATE'S NEXT TOP MODEL!

CANDID2.jpg

In order of submission

Catalina: this latina is sexy and fun fun fun! she runs a social room where she likes to twerk, dance to reggaeton, tease and just talk to her members. She has a great sense of humor and a perky little butt.

Victoria: runs a slow burn sultry room with great music and slow dancing. She's a bit sassy but can treat you with a hug, laugh or lullaby.

Gizzy: is a happy bubbly girl with a big personality and even bigger smile, if you like a lighthearted fun vibe go here.

Steffany: humble, down to earth, genuine and grateful are all words to describe Stefanny who is even more beautiful inside than she is on the outside.

Ana P: runs "The Jungle" a social room with good conversation, atmosphere, dancing, singing, and she loves soccer too

Monica: one of the most generous people I know, the best way to describe Monica is "an old soul" she is full of love, humor, wisdom and is a playful spirit at heart.

Joan: is a quirky girl with the voice of an angel who runs a social room with great conversation. She loves obscure old movies, good music, and will also show you a sexy time when she is in the mood.

>>> ACF girl >>> Silver: is fun, interesting, and just a little bit awkward. She likes nature, animals, cooking and she owns a guinea pig!

Jolie: is not a sexy girl, she is a hot woman, an exhibitionist who likes being watched. Jo has a flirty personality with a great sense of humor too.

>>> ACF girl >>> Luna: is a new camgirl! she is an artsy girl who loves animals and since she is just starting out you can visit her room and get to know her from her start.

Billy: she is a true friend, happy, positive, and a great community builder, everyone deserves a Billy in their lives

Ana H: the living proof that it is possible to be hot as hell and sharp as a knife at the same time. Nobody does dry wit better than Ana. And that body... Good God.

Nataly: has a killer body and the hair of a mermaid. She is a free spirit and down to earth girl who loves to dance, tease and chat with her members. She also takes great portraits of herself for internet contests.

Kate: she is new to Chaturbate and eager to leave her mark on the site. I know she has the talent to be a top model because she has that rare combination of mischievous eyes and happy grin that leaves you feeling like you are her partner in crime.

Fre: loves to tease but she is still new and building up her confidence so she can be less shy, pay her a visit and give her some courage.

Lola: is a newly mature lady with a big heart and even bigger boobs

Nina: her body is an extension of her soul. She is deep, beautiful and gentle and loves to make personal connections with people.

@vulpes @xSilverthornex

This is super exciting! Every girl has something to offer and each one I've interacted with is sweet. If you are looking for someone new to watch or if you're a fellow camgirl looking for friends, keep these girls in mind. :)

Good luck @xSilverthornex :h: :h: :h:

Sorry if this is too OT Mila but I saw a part of your show the other day where you made a speech (in lack of better words, English isn't my native language, lol) about this contest and what it has brought to you in both positive and negative aspects.

I just want to applaud you really for being such an awesome human being promoting other girls and coming up with fun stuff like this contest, it's really inspiring to watch you and you are really unique :h:
/fangirling

Good luck everyone :cat:

• Hugs
Reactions: OldHippy and Mila_
@exumpan awww shucks! :h:

I bring news! It has been a rollercoaster of emotions these past couple of days. So to put you all up to speed:

1) Silver quit camming and thus also quit the contest. I am sending you big hugs @xSilverthornex wherever you may be!

2) So we now have a new contestant on board, her name is Sally and this is her room:

www.milamcfly.me/camgirl/smilesofsally

3) There is a WILD CARD mini-game going where one girl will get a WILD CARD that can bring one model back from the dead after round 1. It can be the holder or a friend of the holder. The race is tight. Kate is on the lead with 14 supporters, with Catalina and Nataly matched for the 2nd place at 8 supporters each. The mini-game ends on midnight October 12th which is when the board with the battles will go up.

WILDCARD26.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.