AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Comedians

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching some awesome funny shit tonight (and basically broadcasting that fact via Twitter) and a thought came to me, which if you know me, you know that's a rare occurrence. Anywho, thought I'd make a post here asking people's favorite comedians. I'll start cause I'm a team player like that.

• 1. George Carlin
    2. Christopher Titus
    3. Louis C.K.
    4. Eddie Izzard
    5. Richard Pryor

not in any particular order, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few:

Jimmy Carr
Nick Swardson
Jim Gaffigan
Zach Galafianakis
Mitch Hedberg
Ardal O'Hanlon
Michael Ian Black
Patton Oswalt

morment said:
not in any particular order, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few:

Jimmy Carr
Nick Swardson
Jim Gaffigan
Zach Galafianakis
Mitch Hedberg
Ardal O'Hanlon
Michael Ian Black
Patton Oswalt

How did I forget about Patton Oswalt, Michael Ian Black & Mitch Hedberg. :(

There are many many comedians I love but Ill give you 5

1 Bill Hicks
2 Rodney Dangerfeild
3 Dave Chappell
4 Brian Regan
5 Gallagher Two

hehe so here comes my "dutch" list... maybe you can find some subtitled video's... sure hope so dutch comedians are very different from american...

1 - najib amhali (orginally marocan)
2 - jeff dunham ( lol still american, and i never did the whole i kill you hype so still enjoy his shows)
3 - freek de jonge
4 - youp van 'et hek
5 - whats her name... uhm lol shes american also... long haired brunnete.. may seem retarded to some...i lost the name... shit!
6 - guido weiers

thats about all the comedians i regulary watch and enjoy...

look some up to see them... their hilairous

Dennis Leary
Dave Attel
Jim Breuer
Sam Kinison R.I.P
Mitch Hedberg R.I.P
Greg Giraldo R.I.P

Yes you read that right. Greg Giraldo died of a prescription overdose today. So sad. :sad10:

Lewis Black

In no particular order...

Denis Leary
George Carlin
Eddie Izzard
Jimmy Carr
Lewis Black

And those are just names people know. I could name off a few local comics that I've seen from when I was hanging out with one a lot during my last year of college (and I would include her on this list too).

Mealymouthed said:
Bill hicks lmao watch this clip its fucking funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDrgwZsGC9A

btw mikey denis Leary stold almost all his routine from this guy, but i still love Leary too.

Newsflash- most big name comics steal material from other comics. Some just deliver it better. And then you have morons like Dane Cook and Carlos Mencia who steal jokes and how they're delivered and still aren't funny.

Sincerely,
someone who's actually done some stand up.

Newsflash- most big name comics steal material from other comics. Some just deliver it better. And then you have morons like Dane Cook and Carlos Mencia who steal jokes and how they're delivered and still aren't funny.

Sincerely,
someone who's actually done some stand up.
[/quote]

Very true Mikey the whole crazed yelling madman was actually perfected by Sam Kennison, but they are all good.

Bill Hicks, Ricky Gervais (he counts as a comedian, fuck you), George Carlin, Louis C.K., Mitch Hedberg, Richard Pryor, Lewis Black (he's the best candidate to fill the truth-hole left when George Carlin died)...

I can go on and on, Comedians and Musicians (actual musicians) are the entertainers for whom I have the most respect.

jebbaz said:
Mealymouthed said:
Bill hicks lmao watch this clip its fucking funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDrgwZsGC9A

btw mikey denis Leary stold almost all his routine from this guy, but i still love Leary too.

Can you teach me the ways of necromancy? I wish I could bring things back from the dead...
No Jedi can teach you this, that is the dark path.

A few of my favs:

Ricky Gervais
Bob Sagat
Louie C.K.
Lisa Lampinelli

Holy necropost, Batman.
But that's good! Comedians are nice!

Out of the ones mentioned here, I also dig Eddie Izzard very much. This is probably my favourite bit from him:

I'm also a great fan of Billy Connolly. He's a mad, rambling scotsman, that's all that needs to be said of him.

However, my absolute #1 personal favourite is Bill Bailey. That guy's absurdity is just simply brilliant, and he pretty much embodies everything that makes British comedy so great overall.
Samples:

Status
Not open for further replies.