AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Coming back after a hiatus?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SelinaSkye

Cam Model
Dec 8, 2015
Twitter Username
@SelinaSkyeMFC
MFC Username
SelinaSkye
So I haven't done live camming (mfc and chaturbate) in some time. I've done custom videos here and there, but I'm really wanting to get back into live streams again. I've been kinda nervous about it because it's been awhile and the last time I tried logging in for a live chat, I had <Z E R O> traffic. I get it, consistency is key in camming, but I have had a whole hell of a lot of ups and downs and that's why I went on hiatus in the first place. But now I'm in a happy place, new apartment and better mental health, and I'm working a "vanilla" job at an adult novelty store (read: sex shop) and habe done thay on and off for the last few years.

My question is: any advice for getting back into it? I already re verified my ID and everything on MFC. Is it possible to get "new model" status again? Should I rebrand? Logistics are hard. Please and thanks, and much love to AC community ❤

Girl just do it!!!! If u need help my ig is coraholiday2020. You know it's 3 months b4 the real money comes but allot changes in the cam world. I have cammed on 8 sites in 3 years and about 2 start an of four models so if I can help you or any model find me on ig. Good luck!

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Girl just do it!!!! If u need help my ig is coraholiday2020. You know it's 3 months b4 the real money comes but allot changes in the cam world. I have cammed on 8 sites in 3 years and about 2 start an of four models so if I can help you or any model find me on ig. Good luck!
And how to find you in ig, please tell me.

Unfortunately I can't answer the question about MFC's new model status, but I consistently disappear from live cam for several months at a time, so I feel your pain in coming back to an empty chat.

I think token/public nudity chats are much less forgiving than private show sites, as private show sites have an audience that will come, cum, and then leave, whereas sites like CB and MFC will have an audience that will stick around for hours wanting to be entertained for the lowest possible price.
I'm biased towards recommending Streamate, since that site has been good for me, and always relatively good with earnings even if my 5 star ratings expire from inactivity (every individual rating expires after 90 days).

The best course of action is to put more eggs into more baskets. It's great that you've been doing custom vids, because customs, clip sites and subscription sites can help give you passive income when you're experiencing downtime from live cam. Having different sources of passive income will take a major edge off those bad days/weeks/months where you can't get on live cam, let alone work at all.
My personal big earners are from Onlyfans and Manyvids, and without them, god, I don't even want to think about where I'd be as I still struggle from the consequences of my inactivity, but I can at least stay afloat nowadays.

Another thing to consider is sites like Skyprivate or Cammodeldirecty, where you don't have to wait around on livecam in a dead chat, and instead wait for the people to come to you when they're ready to buy a Skype show.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Just try to start a live broadcast and with time you will adapt to live broadcasts. The hardest thing is to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.