AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Compliance(based on a true story)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2011
United States

Compliance is a movie that deals with real life events.
A man calls a fast food restaurant named ChickWich claiming to be a police officer and says one of the establishment's employees has stolen money.
He orders the Manager to strip search the employee.
This ordeal goes on for a while and he makes the employee perform several sexual acts.
It is very gripping, horrifying and makes you wonder if it could happen to you at your job.

Sadly, It is a true story.
Only that it actually happened at a Mcdonald's in Mount Washington, Kentucky.
It also happened at over 60 other fast food establishments as well:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strip_sear ... _call_scam

ABC aired a story about it and all I could say is WTF.
I kind of wonder why the director thought that he should make the movie.
The movie is at times painful to watch, as is the real life footage of the office surveillance camera.

Take a look:
This was aired on ABC.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5a7_1192066717

I am unsure what I would do in the situation. But it is terrifying.
I feel for the real life girl who endured the hours and years of torture because of the incident.

Thoughts?

I have seen the security video uncensored on several tube sites. It seems to be widespread.

Reactions: AshleyMarks
Shaun__ said:
I have seen the security video uncensored on several tube sites. It seems to be widespread.
I have seen it as well. It is very humiliating. I just did not think it would be appropriate to post the uncensored footage link here. If people really want to find it, they will.

I do not enjoy watching people be hurt or humiliated. The fact this happened at all is sad to me, and is no different than rape in my mind. I always wondered if the person on the phone would have blindly followed the "police" commands if the employee accused had been male and not a scared girl. Sometimes people are willing to comply with bad things if it is something they always wanted to do anyways or if it lets them feel powerful.

Reactions: EmmaSage
How stupid can people be?

Im so disgusted by both the manager AND her husband. I feel horrible for the victim.

Who in their right mind would actually think a police officer would tell you to spank someone and everything else that happened?

Its really sad what happened to the girl and in no way do I think she is stupid, I can understand her being scared but the manager and her husband are completely idiotic. How could anyone fall for this?

And theres no doubt in my mind that I wouldve been out of there as soon as I was even told to take my clothes off. How did that not set you off to it being fishy?

People are fucking horrible.

I also remember well when this hit the fan a number of years ago. My oldest had just got his first job at a FF restaurant. I was astounded at the time that the "manger" was so absolutely and ridiculously stupid...... sadly tho, just another example of the mindless sheeple trained since birth to not question someone that says they're an authority figure. :woops:

AnaVictoriaXO said:

Im so disgusted by both the manager AND her husband. I feel horrible for the victim.

Who in their right mind would actually think a police officer would tell you to spank someone and everything else that happened?

Its really sad what happened to the girl and in no way do I think she is stupid, I can understand her being scared but the manager and her husband are completely idiotic. How could anyone fall for this?

And theres no doubt in my mind that I wouldve been out of there as soon as I was even told to take my clothes off. How did that not set you off to it being fishy?

We all would like to think we would not fall for something like this but the Milgram experiment tends to show that a lot of people would, even college educated people. Obedience to authority figures is a deep psychological drive for many people.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
Just Me said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:

We all would like to think we would not fall for something like this but the Milgram experiment tends to show that a lot of people would, even college educated people. Obedience to authority figures is a deep psychological drive for many people.

I was in fourth grade when my teacher got very inappropriate with some things he said to me during a break. I walked out of the classroom and left school right there.

If I could do it when I was a child, I could definitely do it at 21 lol. Although I grew up with very little authority and admittedly wasnt raised to respect authority figures the way I should have been, and was always taught to never be afraid to do what I felt was right if I was ever in an uncomfortable situation.

Im in no way disagreeing with the study. I just know from more than a few experiances that I wouldve been out of there before any of that would have happened to me :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: Just Me
AnaVictoriaXO said:

I was in fourth grade when my teacher got very inappropriate with some things he said to me during a break. I walked out of the classroom and left school right there.

If I could do it when I was a child, I could definitely do it at 21 lol. Although I grew up with very little authority and admittedly wasnt raised to respect authority figures the way I should have been, and was always taught to never be afraid to do what I felt was right if I was ever in an uncomfortable situation.

Im in no way disagreeing with the study. I just know from more than a few experiances that I wouldve been out of there before any of that would have happened to me :twocents-02cents:[/quote]
Yeah I think most people would, what makes these stories bizarre enough to make into a film though is that there's a small percentage out there who would go along with it...and/or be complicit in it. From what I remember of this story there was a point where the manager seemed to become more of an accomplice than a dupe.

Jupiter551 said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:

Im in no way disagreeing with the study. I just know from more than a few experiances that I wouldve been out of there before any of that would have happened to me :twocents-02cents:
Yeah I think most people would, what makes these stories bizarre enough to make into a film though is that there's a small percentage out there who would go along with it...and/or be complicit in it. From what I remember of this story there was a point where the manager seemed to become more of an accomplice than a dupe.[/quote]

I thought that too. Things she said that didnt match up with the tape, like denying that the girl was crying even though it clearly shows it on the tape and I feel like the dude basically got off on the things he did to her.

Honestly, who would believe that a cop would tell you to spank a woman (nude at that) who was "talking to much"

:snooty:

Status
Not open for further replies.