AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Computer performance

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LillyAntonia0

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 25, 2017
Twitter Username
@LillyAntonia1
MFC Username
Antonia00
Chaturbate Username
squirtylilly
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/538667/antonia0/
Hey. I just wanted to ask what do you, models, use to increase your computer's performance? I had a guy that taught me to use CCleaner daily, and was installing programs like java, directX and others that i do not remember anymore. What are you using and for what?

And also, what about ManyCam / SplitCam or others like that? Which one you prefer and why? Or do you prefer to work without a program like that?

I switched from Chrome to Safari. Despite my love of chrome, apparently it eats up ram like a bitch, say a computer repair friend of mine, and I noticed a big difference when I switched.

Aw, good to know! I was planning on getting one of those.

I guess the higher processing comp will have to come first for me :/

When it comes to hardware, heat is your enemy.
Open up and clean your computer regularly. With newer computers consider upgrading your cooling, and ensure that all of your components have space to cool within the case.

Where you station your computer will be critical to its performance. Laptops where never designed to be laid on beds, where they can become more easily overheated and get clogged with dust. One thing a model can do is to choose her surface more carefully (perhaps invest in a cooling station/ mat) and to keep her room as cool as comfort allows.

My problem with switching from Chrome is that the Lovense extension only works with Chrome. But i will try once without the lush toy and see how it goes on Safari. Thank you.
I'm pretty sure they have a plugin for opera that allows you to install chrome extensions to run, they may also make one for safari, and if you use windows 10 then edge seems to work very well for me when streaming but I have not looked into the levense extension for edge yet....

• Helpful!
Reactions: LillyAntonia0
Status
Not open for further replies.