AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2015
hello ladies,

I recently made a YouTube channel and had quit camming months ago. Someone found my personal info and commented on my personal YouTube channel asking me questions about camming, putting me out there for anyone to see. Only a couple of friends knew I have cammed before and I know wouldn't tell a soul. My family and majority of people I know don't know I have ever cammed, and I would like to keep it that way, I have younger siblings that have always looked up to me and I just don't want them finding certain things. I'm just not sure how to deal with this If everyone will find out and am just wondering has something similar happened to any of you? How did you deal with it?

Thank you all so much in advance. ❤️

Not yet, but if I were you I would either stop comments on your YouTube vid or make it so you have to ok the comments before hand. Delete the comment left and hope no one saw. Maybe even reply to the comment and say your not who they are thinking of (if you can get away with that not sure) then delete it. Don't know I that helps at all.

Sorry for the edit but if it were me I would just point blank deny all knowledge even if it were totally obvious that it was me lol

Not yet, but if I were you I would either stop comments on your YouTube vid or make it so you have to ok the comments before hand. Delete the comment left and hope no one saw. Maybe even reply to the comment and say your not who they are thinking of (if you can get away with that not sure) then delete it. Don't know I that helps at all.

Sorry for the edit but if it were me I would just point blank deny all knowledge even if it were totally obvious that it was me lol

YES! It did. Lol thank you so so much! ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: FluffyGalore
I feel like a turd for saying this but I hope everyone who begins camming can see this. Like I wish they could.

When you cam it isn't something you can just leave behind and never think about again, especially if you're putting yourself out there.

I would monitor everything associated with both alias right now if you're trying to ensure no connection is made google should be your bff. Some people just get off on ruining other peoples lives.

Best of luck.

IANAM (I am not a model) In addition to just the cam thing, the internet can have a long memory. I'm not sure if that's just your screen name on ACF, or perhaps elsewhere, but using the word cocaine in any of your usernames might have unseen repercussions in the future as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.