AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Consuming ilegal substances at show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2022
Hello! So… I’ve been seeing a model who keeps consuming marih**** many many times in every show she gives. She has no problems with that, it seems like the site allows her to do that. It is very very graphic. You can see how she rolls it, shows it without any shame and consumes it. Since I sometimes consume legal m* (it is legal in my country for medical reasons if it doesn’t have THC) I’ve asked the team if I could be allowed to do that on camera some time. They told me no, I’m not and “it is forbidden to consume any drug, even legal ones” so… what is going on here? Why I’m not getting the same rights? Or why is she having more rights than others?

Did you read everything or just the first part and assumed I’m complaining about someone smoking marihuana? Lol
I read the entire thing. You *are* complaining that someone else is smoking marijuana (while you were told to follow the rules, boohoo). So what if someone else has gotten away with it? It doesn't change the rule. They'll probably get in trouble eventually, but even if they don't, it has nothing to do with you.

Upvote 0
I read the entire thing. You *are* complaining that someone else is smoking marijuana (while you were told to follow the rules, boohoo). So what if someone else has gotten away with it? It doesn't change the rule. They'll probably get in trouble eventually, but even if they don't, it has nothing to do with you.

Are you serious? Are you really telling me that everything you understood about what I wrote is that? Anyway, typical diva-behavior from an old user at the forum. Have a nice day.

Upvote 0
Are you serious? Are you really telling me that everything you understood about what I wrote is that? Anyway, typical diva-behavior from an old user at the forum. Have a nice day.
In all honesty it (your original post) looks like it to me as well.

You said you know it's against the rules.
You said that you have been told by SC that it is against the rules.
You are complaining about other models breaking the rules.

Generally in life it is best to get on with our own life, work and behaviour and not worry too much about what others do.

Upvote 0
That is literally what every single person that read your post is thinking; typical butt-hurt whining; "someone else broke the rules, why can't I. Boohoo." It is none of your business. Leave her alone.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Hello! So… I’ve been seeing a model who keeps consuming marih**** many many times in every show she gives. She has no problems with that, it seems like the site allows her to do that. It is very very graphic. You can see how she rolls it, shows it without any shame and consumes it. Since I sometimes consume legal m* (it is legal in my country for medical reasons if it doesn’t have THC) I’ve asked the team if I could be allowed to do that on camera some time. They told me no, I’m not and “it is forbidden to consume any drug, even legal ones” so… what is going on here? Why I’m not getting the same rights? Or why is she having more rights than others?
Oh ok dont worry, thanks for letting us know, because of your post we will change the rules of the page so that everyone can do it without restriction, thanks for letting us know about this error 😔😔😔👌

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.