AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cop punches 17 year old girl in the face!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2010

I think she got what she deserved! I don't care what your gender is, how old you are or what color skin you have, getting physical with a police officer is worthy of getting punched in the mouth!

Freq said:
I think she got what she deserved! I don't care what your gender is, how old you are or what color skin you have, getting physical with a police officer is worthy of getting punched in the mouth!

Agreed.

You all are fucking wrong. The cop was grabbing her by the arm for jaywalking. Fucking jaywalking. I know that getting physical with the po po is a no no but he was out of line in getting physical first. And the use of force was overkill. What kind of police manual suggests a punch to the face as the correct first action. Trained tactic is a bunch of blue wall bullshit. I would even make the argument that it was a race thing but the fucking cops are out of control in this country. Check out this video of a 72 year old white grandmother being tasered because she did not RESPECT HIS AUTHORITY!

FUCK THE POLICE

I agree and also I hate when race is always factored in and that its a "girl" so the media makes it out to be worse. I live in WA and this has been one of the most dramatic places I have ever lived when it comes to people, their social groups, looks, and race. She was trying to claw his face off!!! I woulda punched her too.

Also, where is the beginning of this? I also hate when it's never showed beginning to end, just the most drama filled parts.

Maybe, yes, he could have reacted differently, but ultimately I'm just sick of people being asshats to cops. I feel like the reason cops may overreact so much these days is a result of so many people with this ghetto-mentality of "fuck the police" acting like they're fucking victims. There are exceptions to every rule, but I just get so irritated when the public jumps to defend a person just because they're "a girl" or what their skin color is. If people would just obey the fucking laws and not act all retarded when confronted about breaking a law, the US might be a better place. Own up to your damn faults, assholes.

Damn I'm moody today. :mrgreen:

Where I moved from I was best friends with the cops because they always came to visit where I worked or where my ma worked so I talked to them a lot. One guy let me play with the sirens to his cop car xD

I only really get bitchy about cops near the end of the month because that's when they seem to be out to get you more. People have told me it's for their quotas. But I'll take a regular civilian cop over a military cop any day. The ones in Washington (MA's) are assholes in the part I'm at.

Yeah too bad we don't see this from the beginning. While I say yes the "girl" was wrong for resisting, the cop should not have hit her. I can understand the cops frustration, all this for a jaywalking ticket, but getting physical like that is a no-no.

Imagine how this would have turned out if he tased her. The headlines would be Cop tases girl, but then he would be in the right.

I make no defense of this girl because she is female or because she is black or because she is young. It has just been my experience that cops almost always overreact. Police are taught to project what is called "command presence" which means projecting the personality of someone in authority. This is fine but often police confuse command presence with being an asshole. They interact with people attempting to project command presence but come off like pricks. Example physically grabbing someones arm over a jaywalking violation. The police should never touch you unless necessary. If you challenge the command presence they snap and get violent. The result of all this is a cloud of fear surrounding the police. When you encounter the police you are afraid and when people are scared they do stupid things.

Lest I rush to judgement I would love to see the entire scene. But based on the report the cop was way out of line. I am sure there will be a lawsuit and a 100k settlement for the taxpayers to pay. Way to go cop. Jaywalking laws must be enforced.

pyrite1965 said:
Yeah too bad we don't see this from the beginning. While I say yes the "girl" was wrong for resisting, the cop should not have hit her. I can understand the cops frustration, all this for a jaywalking ticket, but getting physical like that is a no-no.

Imagine how this would have turned out if he tased her. The headlines would be Cop tases girl, but then he would be in the right.

What I saw, her friend was resisting arrest and she straight up assaulted the police officer! And I bet this was NOT simply a cop over reacting to a jaywalker, this was the jaywalker being merely warned about her Jaywalking and flipping out on the cop for telling her she did something wrong. If she would have been lik "Alright officer, I am sorry." all she would have gotten was a warning. Instead she was probably all, "WHAT ABOUT THOSE 2 WHITE BITCHES THAT JUST DID THE SAME THING!?" As the officer grabbed her to calm her down she and her friend went apeshit (no pun intended) on him and he (feeling threatened by TWO on ONE attack) did what he thought was necessairy to protect himself! Being a cop or not, I would have done the same thing if 2 people came after me like that!

BTW, I am 100% against the use of tasers

I agree with Freq. I reckon that's exactly what happened. The cop said "Look... what you were doing, that's Jaywalking. I can write you a ticket for it." and then the one freaked out. He looked like he was just defending and restraining the first woman but then that other one came up and started messing with him.

I am tired of all these "victims" who think they can give shit to the cops and the cops just have to take it. That's some bullshit right there.

Even that grandmother was saying she was getting back in her car despite what the cop said. I don't know why he stopped her in the first place, but when the guy with a gun and a taser on his belt says you're not getting back in your car, I'd say you don't get back in your car. If you are in the right, you can get the cop in plenty of trouble going through the proper channels.

As for that command presence thing, duh. The police are supposed to facility law and order. How do you facilitate law and order if you cannot take control of a situation. Does it kind of suck when you're the one being harassed? Sure. My experience has been that if you're respectful to the cop, they're not too bad. The cop has no idea who you are though so they're going to approach everyone as hostile because that's safer.

Despite never having been on the wrong side of the law, I mostly despise cops, because generally speaking they're corrupt bullies and liars.

That being said, if you've ever been in a heated argument with a black girl before, you'll understand when I say I'm surprised all this cop did was punch her in the face.

The video only shows the tail end of the incident, so we don't know what had happened up until that point. I'm going to assume it didn't go straight from jaywalking to getting punched in the face. Somehow it got escalated. Sure, it may have started for jaywalking, but instead of just taking their $25 tickets, from the beginning of the video it's apparent that these girls decided they wanted to be confrontational. If you're going to take on a cop and win, it's going to be with an expensive lawyer before a judge, or with the right investigative report done by the local news station. Getting physical with a cop is never a good decision, because the cop will NEVER be the one to back down.

tl;dr some cunt puts her hands on a cop and gets what's coming to her

bawksy said:
Despite never having been on the wrong side of the law, I mostly despise cops, because generally speaking they're corrupt bullies and liars.

That being said, if you've ever been in a heated argument with a black girl before, you'll understand when I say I'm surprised all this cop did was punch her in the face.

The video only shows the tail end of the incident, so we don't know what had happened up until that point. I'm going to assume it didn't go straight from jaywalking to getting punched in the face. Somehow it got escalated. Sure, it may have started for jaywalking, but instead of just taking their $25 tickets, from the beginning of the video it's apparent that these girls decided they wanted to be confrontational. If you're going to take on a cop and win, it's going to be with an expensive lawyer before a judge, or with the right investigative report done by the local news station. Getting physical with a cop is never a good decision, because the cop will NEVER be the one to back down.

tl;dr some cunt puts her hands on a cop and gets what's coming to her
:clap:

Actually, my guess would be he was going to make sure that girl either didn't have a weapon on her before talking to her and ticketing her OR he was going to place her under arrest OR he was going to detain her in his car. Which is all perfectly legit depending on the state laws over there. That means his hand on her arm was justified. If we want to get a little more crazy, she could have been acting beligerent OR could have tried getting in the officers face. Which means she IS a threat to him and detaining her is the proper course of action.
Any event I can think of a lot of reasons for the officer to place his hand on her. The other woman assaulted him. If she did that to me, she would have been lucky to just get a punch in the face.
Now lets get to the facts. The women were both arrested on suspicion of obstruction of justice. One is clearly resisting arrest, the other possibly resisting arrest. Assaulting an officer too, since she pushed him. The women committed three serious offenses (and I know they got arrested for at least one as well as jaywalking). Medics also looked over both women after this, neither one sustained any injuries.
It's like being pulled over for speeding 5 over and then running because you feel like you don't deserve to get pulled over. And then when the police mace you and drag you out of the car with guns in your face the news just glossed over the gun you had in the car with you.

As for the old lady video, he warned her. He was backed up to traffic and she kept moving too close. If she had a knife or tried pushing passed him, he could have been injured or pushed into traffic. He warned her again and again. He tried to detain her, she resisted. He warned her. She ignored him. Even after being zapped she was still resisting arrest. I don't see where he did it just because she didn't respect his authority. She was a danger to him at that point and depending on what she was pulled over for, herself and others could be in danger.

Seriously, I hate cops with power issues as much as anyone else, but don't start none when ya ain't got none. I'm sick of people being so whiny about the police. Yeah, your ass got pulled over for going 5 over. Guess what? That's still speeding. Take it like a man, don't be a little bitch.

ok children... i went and independently did some research. it starts with the two girls obviously. the part you dont see is that they almost caused accidents on BOTH sides of the street. so the officer approaches them why because he HAS too its his job, he has to enforce every law he sees broken thats what the folks in Wa pay him to do.

from what i have heard is he stood there trying to get her information to issue a fine (or ticket whatever you want to call it) obviously she was uncooperative it doesnt take a shrink to deduce that she was resisting. and according to the OFFICIAL report (that being the one taken from the officer the girls and all the witnesses of the event and NOT the crap you see on the news) they were there for a good 5 minutes. thats right he was patient for 5 whole minutes as these girls were resisting then THEY TRIED TO WALK AWAY as in they were just going to leave the officer and the trouble they had caused like it never happened. thats when he grabbed her arm to STOP HER FROM LEAVING which is well within the rules OF ANY STATE IN THE US!

this was NOT overreaction people you can bicker about what is right and wrong all day long i dont care but what is LEGAL is what counts and he was doing his job and they were out of line. what happened you can see in the video he grabs her then the friend assaults the officer and he detains them. now this is my just opinion but ive been stunned before and honestly id MUCH RATHER take the punch in the face. to me they both got out of that as easily as possible. and honestly it doesnt matter that SHE is BLACK nobody gives a shit any more its pretty much the kkk as the last people who actually give a shit about your race (yes i know im grossly exaggerating) but most cops dont care. granted that they are people and are subject to the same prejudices as the rest of us but think about it: had they have been cooperative from the get go they probably could have gotten off with a warning but because they were uppity about it they got fuckin arrested.

so what i say is this... comrade, its people with that "fuck the police" attitude who cause this shit and its people like that who DESERVE this to happen to them... SO FUCK YOU! NOT THE POLICE!!!

that being said i will admit however that Wa cops are a lot more nazi then most and although it seems like he overreacted his was acting within the rules and that is where the line is drawn...

and amba i guess today im moody :evil:

Moral of the story: don't resist or harass a police officer. Some get over inflated egos (even though I think this guy, while he got carried away, was originally just trying to do his fucking job) and use force if they see a chance to do so.

Thinking about it: if it was your job to take in/deal with assholes constantly you'd probably have a short fuse too. Once again I think a flat out punch to the face was a little much, but she could have gotten much worse.

If what you say is correct cerealkillermg than the girls were deserving of physical contact. But I still stand by this statement. I do not give the police the benefit of the doubt. I know too many asshole cops and have too many friends who have been screwed by overzealous cops. When I was young I was taught that the police are my friends. I grew up and found out that is a lie.

WOw...now i am even more glad i dont live there, rare to have things like that happen here, i am not saying they dont, but all my contact with the police have been pretty good I would say. God bless the British Bobby hehe.

I have seen both sides of the issue. I have seen the people act like fucktards and deserve everything they got. I know this happens, I've seen how touchy some people get when you try to treat them like everyone else. I've been chewed out for asking questions that it was my job to ask. HELLO, how can I know if you want short or long unless I ask (cigs)? "It's cause I'm black, isn't it?" "No, I ask that of everyone." "Yeah right." "Ask my manager if you want, she'll be here (tomorrow/monday) morning." "Whatever." They walk out not only not believing me, but not being willing to be proven wrong.

But I've also seen people close to me be completely polite and gotten fucked over.

Example: A cop sends a ticket for speeding in a construction zone. He had stopped them for "running a stopsign", which they HAD stopped at, and explained to him in detail that he had to stop and wait for them when they stopped at the stop sign. The stop sign where this happened was far away from where the construction started, and a month before the signs were even posted. On the ticket, it gave the date and the intersection of the stopsign incident. My friends had to spend thousands of dollars fighting a ticket they should've never gotten, and they never got their money back. Their response was that they should've just paid the ticket, because it would've cost less.

I knew someone who, when he was driving pizza delivery, got stopped and questioned by police right outside the rich neighborhood because they didn't believe him. They called his manager to verify that he really was supposed to be delivering to that house at that time. EVEN after getting verification, they still detained him from delivering the pizza. Not only was that pizza delivered late, but he was the only driver at the time, so it hurt the business for quite awhile. Just because he was black, trying to go into a rich neighborhood.

I had been drinking. My roommate was driving. He had a couple drinks, then nothing for TWO HOURS. We went and did a couple things. Three hours after finishing his last (Bud Light, btw), we were pulled over. The cop made him get out of the car. Went to look in his eyes while he was facing the cop car, which had the high-beams on. OF COURSE HIS PUPILS WERE CLOSED. They made him take the breath test. He passed. They STILL made him walk the line, which he had to blink the light out of his eyes first. They let him go with a warning.

I've also been the person who was completely polite and got no trouble from the cops.

As my friends say. "Some cops are good. The rest are just pigs."

Hey I figure while we're hatin' on pigs, here's an article I picked up on Digg today about some guy getting arrested and charged with a felony for blowing two red lights while driving his wife who was having a stroke to the ER:

http://www.wrcbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12673455

Attachments

• corrupt-cop.jpg
    corrupt-cop.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 155
o.o

Yup, that's a pig.

Another video of lovable police not at all violently overrating. How dare this Iraq war vet lightly shove a cop and then try to walk away without sticking around to be clubbed repeatedly. RESPECT THEIR AUTHORITY!

Status
Not open for further replies.