AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PAXUM experience so far:

I asked a daily payment from CB at monday evening (in my time), small amount 63 USD. I got 58,65 USD in my Paxum account today night, after 32 hours since request CB. I chosen a withdraw funds to external credit card (I have a MasterCard). I could send only 50 USD, so i have -13 USD for fees so far... we will see what will happen...

One question: someone use/used Paxum with MFC payment? Does it work well?

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pia
Can anyone please tell me, how long does it take to get Cosmopayment card? I can get funds from CB to cosmo account, but I'm waiting for card since 18. of april and support is nonexistent.

I told earlier about my Paxum experience, and wanted to add:

Last Thursday morning (26th of April) I requested funds ($50) withdrawal to my external credit card (MasterCard).
It's Wednesday morning here, and there is still no money from Paxum on my card.

I told earlier about my Paxum experience, and wanted to add:

Last Thursday morning (26th of April) I requested funds ($50) withdrawal to my external credit card (MasterCard).
It's Wednesday morning here, and there is still no money from Paxum on my card.

Not a good news :( I made same transaction today with 50 USD too. Paxum needs to get back money, if withdrawal is not successfull, or am I wrong?

Not a good news :( I made same transaction today with 50 USD too. Paxum needs to get back money, if withdrawal is not successfull, or am I wrong?
I hope so. After my EFT attempt money returned to my Paxum account in a week. So EFT didn't work for me too.

To everyone using Cosmo. Just make sure you pull your money out of it as fast as you can. The homepage is still registered anonymously and there is still not even an address on their homepage, no names of executives, no nothing. The site is hosted by wix.com, which provides free hosting services for your local book club but not for business uses. Should be a huge red flag not to trust them any further than necessary. Anyone could have made that homepage.

I'm still completely puzzled how they got approved as a payment method by all these sites so fast.

Where are you from? If your EFT doesn’t work is not because of Paxum but because of your country bank...
I'm from Latvia. It listed in their EFT list. Also, SEPA transfers works for Latvia as well, which Paxum doesn't want to enable.

Where are you from? If your EFT doesn’t work is not because of Paxum but because of your country bank...
do you know if chaturbate can send wire transfer to my bank (italy) usd currency ? 45usd fees, or my bank not accept? or need use paxum intermediary?

Is there already someone who registered at cosmopayment.com, got approved, got a plastic card, received money from Chaturbate and cashed out at a local ATM?
i'm verificate in cosmopayments, i'm here the card, but i have no try to receive money

To everyone using Cosmo. Just make sure you pull your money out of it as fast as you can. The homepage is still registered anonymously and there is still not even an address on their homepage, no names of executives, no nothing. The site is hosted by wix.com, which provides free hosting services for your local book club but not for business uses. Should be a huge red flag not to trust them any further than necessary. Anyone could have made that homepage.

I'm still completely puzzled how they got approved as a payment method by all these sites so fast.

They are linked to Intercash, so Cosmo is maybe just a branch from them.

Reactions: maria herna
Is there already someone who registered at cosmopayment.com, got approved, got a plastic card, received money from Chaturbate and cashed out at a local ATM?
same...COSMO_register-approve-receive card- but I have to active card with first cashout from CB :) not yet tried

Anyone know how long does it take for paxum to receive funds? Because I get the emails that chaturbate and naked sent my payout but I still have not got it on my paxum... :(

Just got paid on Cosmo!
Streamate sent my payment yesterday and I just received it. Didn't get an email like I would in the past for FCP, just logged in to check my account and there it was. 24 hours to receive payment wasn't bad at all!
Was that your first payment that you ever received via Cosmo ?
Thank you

Hello,
I am a model on ifriends and i got presented with Cosmo pay as a e-payment method.
I am looking for a time frame, as in, how long did it took for the money to go from one end to the other. Nobody seem to have a clear answer to this question. So it appears that my only hope is here with you guys.
Thank you

Ok, im totally confused.... I got my prepaid card today from Cosmo. But my account still not verified (i made account 21. april). I sent 2 mails to them about it last weeks, but no reply. I think i cant use my account, activate my card while account is not verified, right? Why they cant respond :(

Ok, im totally confused.... I got my prepaid card today from Cosmo. But my account still not verified (i made account 21. april). I sent 2 mails to them about it last weeks, but no reply. I think i cant use my account, activate my card while account is not verified, right? Why they cant respond :(
i got verified on cosmo when i recived my first payment from chaturbate. 5-7 days using daily payment.. so, sent some moeny to your account and you will be verified :) trust me

i got verified on cosmo when i recived my first payment from chaturbate. 5-7 days using daily payment.. so, sent some moeny to your account and you will be verified :) trust me

Hm it looks weird... I cant try at the moment, bcs i have 0 in cb and mfc wont send money till 16. may :( Im on this 2 sites only. Did you receive your card too? If yes, did you use it already?

Hm it looks weird... I cant try at the moment, bcs i have 0 in cb and mfc wont send money till 16. may :( Im on this 2 sites only. Did you receive your card too? If yes, did you use it already?

yes, i recived my card, all good. i used for ATM and a transaction with cex.io, all good for now.

Reactions: MissLola
yes, i recived my card, all good. i used for ATM and a transaction with cex.io, all good for now.

I wish i sent my money from CB to Cosmo instead Paxum, bcs after i got my money there and i did a withdraw to external credit card, nothing happens... And im wondering Cosmo works with MFC too? I scared to send a big amount :(

I wish i sent my money from CB to Cosmo instead Paxum, bcs after i got my money there and i did a withdraw to external credit card, nothing happens... And im wondering Cosmo works with MFC too? I scared to send a big amount :(
when you have money on paxum why no send wire transfer? why you choice send to card? not avaible now

Status
Not open for further replies.