AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear cosmopayment, cant log in online today, yesterday was worked fine, but today its just goes back to the login page. can you help me please? san is 346651922
thank you

Dear cosmopayment, cant log in online today, yesterday was worked fine, but today its just goes back to the login page. can you help me please? san is 346651922
thank you
Guys, I just had a chat with Anthony from Cosmo. Some of the passwords expired, so going through the regular "Forgot Password" process should solve it.
I hope there will be an "Unsung Hero" category in one of the industry award shows, so you'll know who to vote for :)

Reactions: CosmoPayment
@CosmoPayment
few days ago, cosmo reseted login codes.
Yestarday chaturbate has sent my payment, but today, few hours after receiving an e-mail that: Your payment has been sent,
I've got an e-mail, saying that: "A CosmoPayment payout in the amount of xxx we’ve sent to you on: 2018-12-01 was returned to us as undeliverable. Since this payment failed, we’ve added these funds back to your Chaturbate account, which you can confirm at https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/stats/"

Does this connect in any matter to the recent login code resets?
I've re-submitted payment information(Everything was fine until this recent code reset), and requested a daily payout.
But overall I'm quite confused. Don't wanna the situation from april to happen again.

My second question is about the e-commerce option(the one who disables your account after 30 minute period)
Does it matter only with buying stuff from online shops, or do i have to click it for another 1, or 2 days in hope that this is the option that hold my payment off, or it doesn't matter?

Hey everyone.

I can talk for Paxum but not Cosmo.

I signed up to Paxum over 6 months ago and am still awaiting the arrival of my card. The positive thing to this is that my funds in the account have added up to 5 figures, the negative thing is that I'm getting a bit worried that I'll never receive my money.

Paxum has stated the process of receiving your card is approx 6 weeks and yet 6 months later, I'm no closer to getting it! I ring them, and they tell me that it still hasn't been processed. From my understanding, they still have a huge backload from when Payoneer/First Choice went down but still, I'm really not happy and I can see this is a common issue when reviewing them.

I had heard of Cosmo but hadn't really thought to give it a shot. Now it's been brought up, I think that I will and hopefully, I receive a more pleasant experience.

Hey everyone.

I can talk for Paxum but not Cosmo.

I signed up to Paxum over 6 months ago and am still awaiting the arrival of my card. The positive thing to this is that my funds in the account have added up to 5 figures, the negative thing is that I'm getting a bit worried that I'll never receive my money.

Paxum has stated the process of receiving your card is approx 6 weeks and yet 6 months later, I'm no closer to getting it! I ring them, and they tell me that it still hasn't been processed. From my understanding, they still have a huge backload from when Payoneer/First Choice went down but still, I'm really not happy and I can see this is a common issue when reviewing them.

I had heard of Cosmo but hadn't really thought to give it a shot. Now it's been brought up, I think that I will and hopefully, I receive a more pleasant experience.
You can do wire transfers and EFT's through paxum btw. you dont necessarily NEED the card to get your money!

@CosmoPayment
few days ago, cosmo reseted login codes.
Yestarday chaturbate has sent my payment, but today, few hours after receiving an e-mail that: Your payment has been sent,
I've got an e-mail, saying that: "A CosmoPayment payout in the amount of xxx we’ve sent to you on: 2018-12-01 was returned to us as undeliverable. Since this payment failed, we’ve added these funds back to your Chaturbate account, which you can confirm at https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/stats/"

Does this connect in any matter to the recent login code resets?
I've re-submitted payment information(Everything was fine until this recent code reset), and requested a daily payout.
But overall I'm quite confused. Don't wanna the situation from april to happen again.

My second question is about the e-commerce option(the one who disables your account after 30 minute period)
Does it matter only with buying stuff from online shops, or do i have to click it for another 1, or 2 days in hope that this is the option that hold my payment off, or it doesn't matter?

Hey Maxved, great questions, allow me to list them below;

1. Many Chaturbate payments did not reach cardholders yesterday, Chaturbate simply forgot to do one crucial step and it caused all payments to fail. As Dan mentioned this was unrelated to your password expiring. Your next payment will definitely go through, I can confirm that they acknowledged their mistake and their payments are now good to go!

2. This feature is only for online shopping. Simply click it before checking out your cart on the website of your choice. It does not restrict incoming payments.

@CosmoPayment can you please tell us how long a daily payment from chaturbate reach cosmo account? thank you. id test it but as being december not really affording to test it lol

You'd have to ask Chaturbate for an exact time, the way it works, they send us the request and we instantly make the payment, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so its just a matter of getting the request from them! Could be between 30 seconds and 24 hours :)

@CosmoPayment id like now if its possible link your prepaid card in the paypal account.
can we do this?

I dont have a definite answer, some clients have told us it works, others have said it doesnt, Paypal is fully in control in this aspect. No harm in trying it, let us know how it goes for you!

6. months. later.
my paxum card showed up.
im no longer using the service and just missed cancelling the card to get my money back so i guess i got a $45 wallet decorator.

Anyone received the new paxum cards? (not the temporary one we already got) Because it was submitted 10-24 and its 12.08 so the 6 weeks is passed. I can use the temporary card without issues but the daily limit is very bad on those. :(

If I don't receive the newer card next week I will contact them. The reason why I am asking because the temporary card took very long for other models. So maybe no one get it yet?! :)

If I don't receive the newer card next week I will contact them. The reason why I am asking because the temporary card took very long for other models. So maybe no one get it yet?! :)
i literally just got my temp card 3 days ago. it took 6 months.

i literally just got my temp card 3 days ago. it took 6 months.
Haha. :D (sorry for laughing at it, it is actually not funny but just wow.)
Yes then I guess I need to wait some months. Also I have no clue if the newer card is any better or the same as the temporary.

Haha. :D (sorry for laughing at it, it is actually not funny but just wow.)
Yes then I guess I need to wait some months. Also I have no clue if the newer card is any better or the same as the temporary.
as far as i know the limits are the same.

I gotta be honest. I can do my best to loop in Ruth, however there’s lots of stuff I know now when I’m no longer a competitor. For instance, she’s one of the hardest working people in the industry I know. I can’t just ping her like a beeper.

@ViviDoll same dates here. nothing happened. I talked with Octav, he said they will arrive, sometime. But as long as our cards are not gonna expire till 2021 im good. daily limit is annoying but i just cash every 500 tokens i make. for well known reasons i dont keep money on there, rather keep them in tokens on cb.
I would think that holidays and stuff make delivery slower, but my card is still submiting. wondering how long printing will take lol. probably will be a christmas gift. 2019 christmas.

Question to paxum users

Anyone using card for online shopping?
I tried to buy new phone, $200 and been rejected. Small transactions work fine.
do You know limits for those temporary cards?? I can only find card LOAD limits, but no spendings.

Status
Not open for further replies.