AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Could I be doing more?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArianaFoxxx

Cam Model
Oct 10, 2020
California
Twitter Username
@arianafoxxx_
MFC Username
ArianaFoxxx
Hey loves! So I’m someone that feels like they never do enough. I have quite a few videos on my MFC Share, some clubs, items and goals as well. I struggle with getting it to sell. I try creating videos to upload for MFC/OF but lately I haven’t been motivated creating content. I look up to many models like me and top models as well but I feel like I’m not doing enough or if the quality of my content. Any advise/wise words are welcome! ❤️

You have quite a few different kind of niches to choose from, but there are several things that may prevent people from buying:
1. First thing I noticed there's no sound in the preview. Sound really helps to determine if the video is interesting
2. No description: For example in one video you're reading a book, but I'm not sure how that could lead to anything interesting. Gamer girl, same issue. In a shower video I see a dildo, but it's unclear, if you will use it, etc, etc.
3. Story driven video's are more interesting to watch. Just you doing some naughty stuff is nice and all, but after the 3rd video, it may become a bit boring. Video's where you play a sexy secretary, schoolgirl, doctor, teacher, maid etc, etc. gives some diversity.
4. A collection without b/g video's would be an idea. Many people aren't really into b/g vids, but you have them in each of your collections.
5. There are hundreds of niches still to try out. You could check clipsites to see what's currently popular and pick some that you could make.

Not sure if you promote videos in your room via charlesbot or not. Most models I visit do this, as well as may run a promo for a couple of vids on sale. I think MFCShare is like camscore, the more sales, the more visible you are. But, agreed on the themed clips being a bit more enticing. The occasional B/G is nice, but solo where you entice the mind via seduction and roleplay is where most guys are looking for. Make us want to be with you, tip you. Find a niche you excel at and capitalize on it if you can.

The couple of times I've peeked into your room, it's a little quiet but you were also doing something on your phone when people were there. As a member, I don't mind if it's occasional since we all need to check some things on occasion or models use their phone for music or Lush. But, if it's frequent it's something I'm not going to stick around for. Not saying you're doing this, as it could have just been a timing issue. But, I don't tolerate people being on the phone all the time in person, on dates, etc. If the phone is that much more important/entertaining than me, I'll gladly leave.

You have quite a few different kind of niches to choose from, but there are several things that may prevent people from buying:
1. First thing I noticed there's no sound in the preview. Sound really helps to determine if the video is interesting
2. No description: For example in one video you're reading a book, but I'm not sure how that could lead to anything interesting. Gamer girl, same issue. In a shower video I see a dildo, but it's unclear, if you will use it, etc, etc.
3. Story driven video's are more interesting to watch. Just you doing some naughty stuff is nice and all, but after the 3rd video, it may become a bit boring. Video's where you play a sexy secretary, schoolgirl, doctor, teacher, maid etc, etc. gives some diversity.
4. A collection without b/g video's would be an idea. Many people aren't really into b/g vids, but you have them in each of your collections.
5. There are hundreds of niches still to try out. You could check clipsites to see what's currently popular and pick some that you could make.
Thank you so much for your help! I can see how it can get boring or not enticing for a possible buyer. I need to fix up my share page!

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Not sure if you promote videos in your room via charlesbot or not. Most models I visit do this, as well as may run a promo for a couple of vids on sale. I think MFCShare is like camscore, the more sales, the more visible you are. But, agreed on the themed clips being a bit more enticing. The occasional B/G is nice, but solo where you entice the mind via seduction and roleplay is where most guys are looking for. Make us want to be with you, tip you. Find a niche you excel at and capitalize on it if you can.

The couple of times I've peeked into your room, it's a little quiet but you were also doing something on your phone when people were there. As a member, I don't mind if it's occasional since we all need to check some things on occasion or models use their phone for music or Lush. But, if it's frequent it's something I'm not going to stick around for. Not saying you're doing this, as it could have just been a timing issue. But, I don't tolerate people being on the phone all the time in person, on dates, etc. If the phone is that much more important/entertaining than me, I'll gladly leave.
Thank you for your input! It was probably a timing issue since I don’t like being on my phone much while online! I also play music through my phone so I normally pick some songs or ask members for a song request. I need to think of some good playlists to just keep the music going lol

I need to think of some good playlists to just keep the music going lol

check out pandora. its a great music randomizer. i think you can still use ad-block to block ads so you dont accidentally doxx yourself with a local ad or pay the $4.99 sub price.

Reactions: ArianaFoxxx
Thank you for your input! It was probably a timing issue since I don’t like being on my phone much while online! I also play music through my phone so I normally pick some songs or ask members for a song request. I need to think of some good playlists to just keep the music going lol

It's usually how it is on timing, people stopping by or I do when they're looking at phones. :D It's why I try to give the benefit of the doubt.

As to playlists, do you do themed days? For example, one day might be Grunge/Punk, another classic rock, 80's/90's pop, a different one might be movie themed songs/soundtracks. This way, your members can picks songs they know they like or fit into the genre. Heck, even mix it up a bit and have something like a "Sexy song Sunday" where they can tip for songs about sex, or sexual in nature.

But, it's also good to have some more generic days that are open to pretty much anything. Or, chillin' out depending on mood.

It's usually how it is on timing, people stopping by or I do when they're looking at phones. :D It's why I try to give the benefit of the doubt.

As to playlists, do you do themed days? For example, one day might be Grunge/Punk, another classic rock, 80's/90's pop, a different one might be movie themed songs/soundtracks. This way, your members can picks songs they know they like or fit into the genre. Heck, even mix it up a bit and have something like a "Sexy song Sunday" where they can tip for songs about sex, or sexual in nature.

But, it's also good to have some more generic days that are open to pretty much anything. Or, chillin' out depending on mood.
I love the idea of having music themed days! I’ve tried doing costumes/themes or events but those days tend to be a dud lol it’s a lot of time and money putting into special days like that and it’s frustrating when you can’t get a room going or not make much from it. I’m guessing all of it will pay off in the long run!
I’ll incorporate some of those ideas into my room thank you ❤️

I agree! A lot of ppl aren't usually looking for B/G content (generally, of course), but if you made a separate collection for different kinds of content it could show off your different niches better :) Try spending as much time as you can promoting your content as you are your biggest spokesperson!

Status
Not open for further replies.