AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Craziest warning ever...rather chuffed :o)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock: You're 53?! Dayyyyyuuuuuummmmm!
I would've said 30's, mid 30's at a push.

I know if the documents you used are close to or have expired ( drivers license, passport etc..) they do require you to be verified again. This has happened to a couple of models that I know from there. That might be all that is needed

darthro said:
I know if the documents you used are close to or have expired ( drivers license, passport etc..) they do require you to be verified again. This has happened to a couple of models that I know from there. That might be all that is needed

Licence lasts till I'm 70. Heck, that's only 17 years! I was cut off mid-broadcast but I can still log in and broadcast again.

I shall check the guard's licence ;)

Had a lovely email from Shirley about this. Apparently my verification photo has me with post-chemo short hair and it threw admin and to ignore the warning.

My wooden companion needs no ID...he's a Grenadier afterall ;)

Good Ol' Shirley... The one thing that works steadily on CB. :-D
Perhaps one day the site tech will be as reliable.

Reactions: RebeccaT
RebeccaT said:
Ha ha! On Chaturbate today I received an "age verification" warning.

I'm 53. Seriously, do I look under age? I'm rather flattered ;)

This is me doing one of those "me too" posts that I never see the point of.

53? Gosh. Maybe I'd have guessed it with the digits reversed. You should give lessons on how to be 53.

P.S. Being a Yank, I love the word "chuffed."

Status
Not open for further replies.