AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Crazy Funny Model Names

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget about PooToiletPee and ToiletLive4u

Attachments

• pootoiletpee.PNG
    pootoiletpee.PNG
    118.9 KB · Views: 1,025
  • toiletlive4u.PNG
    toiletlive4u.PNG
    112.9 KB · Views: 1,025
Also, as these girls can attest, honesty is the best policy.

Attachments

• anotherpussy.PNG
    anotherpussy.PNG
    113.3 KB · Views: 1,024
  • mycuntsquirts.PNG
    mycuntsquirts.PNG
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,024
Bocefish said:
We've all seen 'em and thought WTF. :lol:

Post 'em here.

I present you with ToiletPeepoo and ToiletBimbo to start it off.

you'd think there'd be a plunger hanging on that back wall lol.

Attachments

• SheLovesSodomy.png
    SheLovesSodomy.png
    434.1 KB · Views: 995
"Studio Potty" featuring (insert toilet pee poo cam model name here)

All the models with Barbie in their name should probably think twice. :p

iSktF.jpg

Cassidy Nicole said:
If Barbie were life-size, her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would stand seven feet, two inches tall and around 100 pounds. She would also be not be able to walk and simply just fall over. Her head would be too heavy so she wouldnt be able to pick it up. She wouldnt have a period and numerous other health issues.

Not the least of which she'd be unable to go to go to the toilet!

SirLes said:
Asians have some of the best model names by far,

lol I love when pimps link names like that in the lounge :lol:

There was one for a while Ineedcock, people would link it and others would be all like o_O

Not so much the actual name, just that she has Disney's Bambi as her avatar (and a sadly awful cam/mic quality, her typing sounds like grenades going off in my speakers. )

Attachments

• bambi.jpg
    bambi.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 652
Jupiter551 said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
If Barbie were life-size, her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would stand seven feet, two inches tall and around 100 pounds. She would also be not be able to walk and simply just fall over. Her head would be too heavy so she wouldnt be able to pick it up. She wouldnt have a period and numerous other health issues.

and shes got no entry/exit holes.

Just_mark__ said:
Jupiter551 said:
Cassidy Nicole said:

and shes got no entry/exit holes.

My friends dad does art work for stores, restaurants and some of the Orlando theme parks.. One day I went over to their house and he was working on an 8 foot tall Barbie that was proportionate to a normal Barbie doll and it looked so WEIRD!

Cassidy Nicole said:
but oh how i love her :) when i saw the model (i think it was barbieXXX or something like that) named barbie i got a little excited. i have a thing for blonde barbie type girls, just so long as they aren't stereotypically dumb. XD

ClickOnMyTits has an awesome derp face to go with her funny name

Attachments

• clickon.jpg
    clickon.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 379
This isn't good. How long til Leo boots her or at least tells her to drop the childlike act?

Attachments

• uhoh.jpg
    uhoh.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 320
Probly a while Amber...I've reported such things previously and didn't seem like anything changed :dontknow:

Speaking of funny names, is it "Bad-ass Curves" or is it "Bad Ass-curves"?

BadAssCurves said:
I couldnt get a screen cap of it but just saw a model with the name, Kimmy Gibbler! :lol:

128873589532003388.jpg
HAHA THAT WAS MEE! i changed it to kimmygibbler and tried to make my regulars change theirs to the following: cut_it_out, cometthedog, unclejessie, legalmichelle
i was REALLY bored hahah

IsabelleTease said:
BadAssCurves said:
I couldnt get a screen cap of it but just saw a model with the name, Kimmy Gibbler! :lol:

128873589532003388.jpg
HAHA THAT WAS MEE! i changed it to kimmygibbler and tried to make my regulars change theirs to the following: cut_it_out, cometthedog, unclejessie, legalmichelle
i was REALLY bored hahah

Thats brilliant! I love it :clap: :clap: :clap:

I guess she wanted to squirt from a young age.. :think:

Attachments

• born4squirt.jpg
    born4squirt.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 218
Code:
oh well the pee, poo, toilet names i guess relates to a bdsm sections, where they do roleplays as slave.... hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.