AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Crazy Funny Model Names

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassidy Nicole said:
If Barbie were life-size, her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would stand seven feet, two inches tall and around 100 pounds. She would also be not be able to walk and simply just fall over. Her head would be too heavy so she wouldnt be able to pick it up. She wouldnt have a period and numerous other health issues.

no kidding! I have always had super high metabolism but even I dont have such extreme measurements! (I am 5 8 and 115 lbs my whole life...)

I think this barbie is hotter...

Attachments

• body_shop_fat_barbie.jpg
    body_shop_fat_barbie.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 349
PrincessXina said:
I expected "DeliGirlSexy" to be making sandwiches. I'm disappointed.

...I wonder if I spent one night just making sandwiches and getting beer from the fridge if I'd make good tips... I could even smack myself on the ass on the way to the kitchen.

Julia would have made top20 for sure if she were a perv...(its obvious she was at LEAST a swinger, and an exhibitionist, probably had a multitude of sex toys stashed in the pantry for easy accessability) !
She was always ahead of the times... :shock: :-D

( ? either I am crazy perv who sees sex alluded everywhere or julia child was a goddamn swinger...) :lol: :lol: :lol:​

Reactions: camstory
Mikeythegeek said:
Just saw a model named "Chastity Belts." Isn't that like the complete opposite of what one goes for on a cam site? :? :think:
Rule 34.

That is all. :whistle:

lordmagellan said:
"WookieSex."

Seriously.

And holy shit! I just found "Analsexatic." I'm hoping this is meant to read something like "Anal sex addict," and not "anal sex a tic." I just can't imagine anyone trying to give it to a tic in the ass.

I loveeee Cindy. She also changed her name to DimePieceBBW one night. HAHAHA.

AmberCutie said:
This isn't good. How long til Leo boots her or at least tells her to drop the childlike act?

:naughty: Hopefully MFC catches on to her soon, she shouldn't be advocating pedophilia and incest.

Maybe I'm missing something but if she is telling people she's 18 (and actually is 18) why is Daddy Dom type role play a bad thing?
Personally I love to play Daddy/daughter. I realize she's gonna be attracting a LOT of guys wanting incest play, but it doesn't necessarily encourage incest OR pedophilia.

my 2c?

KittyRoyale said:
AmberCutie said:
This isn't good. How long til Leo boots her or at least tells her to drop the childlike act?

:naughty: Hopefully MFC catches on to her soon, she shouldn't be advocating pedophilia and incest.

Miss_Lollipop said:
Maybe I'm missing something but if she is telling people she's 18 (and actually is 18) why is Daddy Dom type role play a bad thing?
Personally I love to play Daddy/daughter. I realize she's gonna be attracting a LOT of guys wanting incest play, but it doesn't necessarily encourage incest OR pedophilia.

my 2c?

KittyRoyale said:
AmberCutie said:

I agree with all of this, I've been in her room and she's really adorable and seems to obey all rules and though I've never been in a show of hers but from her public shows she's not saying "I'm a little girl daddy" or anything LIKE that, she immediately corrects those who guess she's like 12 or 14 or anything other than 18+ and doesn't seem to in any way promote incest or child play in any way. It's kinda like "OMFG agent is in jail! REALLY" it's the same thing, from a distorted he said she said view, yes that could be true, but I noticed her at first when I came on here and wondered if I could use that sort of ploy (I look pretty young and get the idiots "you can't be older than 15!" that she attracts so I wondered if I would attract the same kind of traffic as well. I don't really like the "daddy" thing, it's not for me and feels icky. BUT THAT'S ME! Many many many many many people love even the word daddy the daddy daughter roleplay.

I guess what gets me is I had a person do cam2cam on sm once and he told me I looked like his daughter, then he cried about the feelings he had for her for a HALF HOUR and told me that these sights have saved him a lot of stress that even his self-subscribed therapy can't release. That thought of that relationship is in his head and he will NOT let it get the best of him, and being able to let it out is part of the reason. There's always the argument "nooooooooo it makes it wooooooorse" but that's annoying and not true with certainty even a little. I feel for those who cannot get gratification elsewhere, I also understand the non-familial aspect of this fetish (which is what I think she does mostly) and I don't really see anything wrong with it.

Of course this could be like me not understanding why someone would care so little about children on cam, and then still come to this forum, it's like ugh! So if I'm making you ugh! by not seeing the issue I'm sorry, I really don't want to frustrate anyone, but maybesomeone say her play into the "under 18" thing or promoted true incest becuase I'm not in there much.

Miss_Lollipop said:

my 2c?

KittyRoyale said:
AmberCutie said:

It's just written into the rules that we can't do "age play" or act as if we're underage. So obviously someone thinks its not supposed to be on MFC.

AmberCutie said:
It's just written into the rules that we can't do "age play" or act as if we're underage. So obviously someone thinks its not supposed to be on MFC.

Ohhh, I didn't know that was a rule... Dang. I do "understand" why that would be but I don't see it in that way, but the rules all seemed to be there to protect people and if they were enforced this site would be high class. But hell so many rules, such little give a fuck from Leo.

But I STILL thought that she cleared that "age" up all together almost every time I perved on her, multiple times, so I don't know if that counts.

AngelAndrea said:
AmberCutie said:

I realize its a fuzzy line that can get confusing, but age play is not the same as daddy/daughter role play.

I do it in private all the time. I do NOT play younger than 18 and if they ask, I won't take the private.

Girl's if you get a "Daddy Dom" and that creeps you out feel free to send them my way! LOL.

Miss_Lollipop said:
AngelAndrea said:
AmberCutie said:

I realize its a fuzzy line that can get confusing, but age play is not the same as daddy/daughter role play.

I do it in private all the time. I do NOT play younger than 18 and if they ask, I won't take the private.

Girl's if you get a "Daddy Dom" and that creeps you out feel free to send them my way! LOL.

Yeah I don't think that it should be assumed that a young girl who likes daddy play but ALWAYS states that she is older than 18 is using "age" play. It doesn't have to be an age related show to be a daddy dom show or relationship. I know it seems like it, but it's not actually an "age" fetish as much as it is an "age gap and control" fetish. Most these daddy's don't care if she's 20 or 18, she meets the age gap no matter, and she's fully legal.

I just think that if you're going to accuse someone of "age play" you should be sure that they don't just appear young and then also like the daddy situation in play. If someone 20 years older than her had the same name it wouldn't really be an issue (just strange) but since she's really really young and adorable it seems like she MUST be pretended to be young. This is not the case (in my limited knowledge of her room).

If she does do this (is she even on here anymore? now that i think about it, i haven't seen her in a while) age play thing, I do think she should be punished, but she shouldn't be punished because she looks young and likes the (ugh i hate the word typed out) daddy play.

Status
Not open for further replies.