AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Creating custom content

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2013
Hii everyone!! I wanted to create my first serious of custom videos but I have noo clue how to go about doing it! How do the models create custom videos? I'm not so much worried about how to record it but where to upload it, also trying to make sure it can't be replicated or at least posted somewhere else. I've heard of things such as uploading to a site and only being able to view it via a link..?

Any suggestions, tips, comments would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

:-D

Camgirllove said:
Hii everyone!! I wanted to create my first serious of custom videos but I have noo clue how to go about doing it! How do the models create custom videos? I'm not so much worried about how to record it but where to upload it, also trying to make sure it can't be replicated or at least posted somewhere else. I've heard of things such as uploading to a site and only being able to view it via a link..?

Any suggestions, tips, comments would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

:-D

Any video you post on the internet can be stolen, and reposted. If that is a real concern you may not want to make them.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
We have several very detailed threads ALL about this in the Models Only section!
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... =24&t=1696

Get yourself verified as a model and then this (and many other) threads should help you.

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 35&t=12550

It is actally called "Video FAQs: Making, Selling, Sending & Customs" so it should be a pretty comprehensive thread for what you want.

EDIT:

Shaun is absolutely right! There are things we can do to help with this, like watermarking, however depending on how big a deal having your content stolen/reposted is, you might just not want to make it.

I would imagine custom vids are less likely to be uploaded to tube sites and file sharing sites than regular vids and public shows but there's really no way to ensure that it won't happen. You can ensure that the original file is only downloaded by one person and you can password protect the file but once it's been downloaded by that one person, there's nothing to stop them from re-uploading it sans password. You can put a watermark in the corner of the vid with your stage name and where to find you/your videos so at least if it is shared, interested folk can track you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.