AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Custom Lovense patterns

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022
I know you can use Lovense Remote to create your own custom patterns but is there then any way to use those custom patterns on cam so guys can tip to use them? Can you load those patterns into Lovense Connect to use, or is there a way to connect Lovense Remote to Stripchat or Connect, or just flat-out not possible?

Yes, you can!

Use Lovense OBS Toolset to make your live stream interactive by giving pattern, duration, and speed control to your fans!
Instructions:​
  • Download the OBS Toolset directly from the Lovense website
  • Then set it up via the Lovense extension

Screen Shot 2023-05-11 at 11.06.57 AM.png

Upvote 0
So what I want to do is create my own custom pattern like an Earthquake or Wave etc and then have that appear in the Special Commands menu in Lovense so that if I create my own pattern and call it "Volcano" I want that to appear in my lovense tip menu so people can tip for it to go off the same way they can with Earthquakes/Waves etc. I can create a custom pattern with Lovense Remote but I can't seem to make it appear the settings page so I can add it to my tip menu.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.