AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Custom Profile Graphics

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2011
Just a thought, would any models be interested in custom graphics/graphics for their profile or personal emotes and the like?

I'm saving up for a holiday next year and a bit of extra cash would be very handy.

I wouldn't charge much at all really, and can usually come up with the final product the same day.

Examples would be the calendar thread in General Chat, most of the emotes when you search for 'Starz' as well as many other random ones, and all but one graphic (the introduction one) on ohmyStarz' profile including background. - http://profiles.myfreecams.com/ohmystarz

Just gauging interest at this point.

Can also do image editing and the like if that's needed.

Reactions: Jessi J
Video List-

New Toy Emote-

Starz Logo-

Starz Holidays Greeting Card-

New iphone case-

:love7: I love em!

Attachments

• vidlistnopad.jpg
    vidlistnopad.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 423
  • 1f630bb6.jpg
    1f630bb6.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 423
  • starziphone.png
    starziphone.png
    1 MB · Views: 423
  • starzgazerlogovertical.png
    starzgazerlogovertical.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 423
  • starzcardresized.jpg
    starzcardresized.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 423
Reactions: skiphop90
skiphop90 said:
Just a thought, would any models be interested in custom graphics/graphics for their profile or personal emotes and the like?

I'm saving up for a holiday next year and a bit of extra cash would be very handy.

I wouldn't charge much at all really, and can usually come up with the final product the same day.

Examples would be the calendar thread in General Chat, most of the emotes when you search for 'Starz' as well as many other random ones, and all but one graphic (the introduction one) on ohmyStarz' profile including background. - http://profiles.myfreecams.com/ohmystarz

I would totally be interested!! I understand you're just gauging interest and all but id certainly pay for for services like that. It takes me FOREVER to do my own and i never really like them much when i do them myself. Especially a logo to be done to use as a watermark would be awesome! Have you thought about prices yet at all?

Teagan_Chase said:
skiphop90 said:

I would totally be interested!! I understand you're just gauging interest and all but id certainly pay for for services like that. It takes me FOREVER to do my own and i never really like them much when i do them myself. Especially a logo to be done to use as a watermark would be awesome! Have you thought about prices yet at all?

It would really depend on what you need done. If you wanna PM me with things you'd like, I can work out how long it should take and get back to you with a price. :)

It's a really good idea to get a logo done by the way. Too many people underestimate the power of good branding, for ANY purpose.

skiphop90 said:
Teagan_Chase said:
skiphop90 said:

It would really depend on what you need done. If you wanna PM me with things you'd like, I can work out how long it should take and get back to you with a price. :)

It's a really good idea to get a logo done by the way. Too many people underestimate the power of good branding, for ANY purpose.
Im very interested too, I especially like what you did with the video listings. I really need that. I need to decide on a logo too, I have been messing around with a few and haven't quite decided which one is me.
Can I pm you too about prices?? :)

SexyLucyL said:
Im very interested too, I especially like what you did with the video listings. I really need that. I need to decide on a logo too, I have been messing around with a few and haven't quite decided which one is me.
Can I pm you too about prices?? :)

Awesome. Yep, feel free to let me know what you want done. :)

I am broke as hell. Could I pay you in videos? Let me know

thanks
Savannah

I'd love to be able to afford someone to help me out with profile graphics, but I can't even figure out how to change the background of my profile into something other than a solid color >.< Comes with the territory of not being site savvy and not asking things...

skiphop90 said:
Am I to assume that those who have thanked the post want to put themselves forward?

Excluding Starz, of course, or I'd be concerned why she wants the work I did re-done. :lol:

Everything needs to be redone! NAO!

Oh, wait. Nevermind. Looks perfect :)

Hi. I'm new to MFC as of yesterday. I am in desperate need of a profile page with rules, token info, etc. and I'm completely useless with the techno stuff. Can I send you a PM for pricing? Thank you.

Hi people. I've been really ill for the last while.Just getting round to full health again so will be starting on any work asked for now. :)

Still open to PMs for further work.

Status
Not open for further replies.