AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
CORRECTION! Tom Petty has not died!
CBS and ABC news reports the earlier reports of his death were incorrect. He is hospitalized and his condition is unknown.

You like watching one camgirl, who is on mfc. You're assured they have checked her ID and is legal. Yet she still looks young enough to question the whole pedophilia thing still happening right before your eyes every single time she's on cam.

giphy.gif

View attachment 72903
Dirty Grandpa is working through the weekend again...

I don't know about you but I'd destroy that work space in no time. Whether it be turning around and knocking into those bottles or standing up too quickly and having the laptop go flying or perhaps a combination of both?! Bravo for being able to be so disciplined, haha.

I don't know about you but I'd destroy that work space in no time. Whether it be turning around and knocking into those bottles or standing up too quickly and having the laptop go flying or perhaps a combination of both?! Bravo for being able to be so disciplined, haha.

The story that picture didn't tell: his 9th laptop due to all the prior ones being fried from liquid damage. Three from olive juice alone!

(Olives reference)

I already destroyed that works space in 2008 as a bartender, along with my liver and university grades...

• Funny!
Reactions: Empress Mika
Just noticed that I got that one year achievement thing recently. Proud of myself, quite the accomplishment for me. Kidding. Want to thank @AmberCutie for tolerating my presence here. Would also like to thank @AmberCutie, @Gen, @JickyJuly, @JoleneBrody, and any that I'm forgetting for making this place fun and enjoyable.

Same goes for the crew of member regulars. Solid group of dudes.

B3CC9FB2-9ED1-45E5-A94C-FEDE2CE06AAE.gif
AE922E15-58C9-41BC-89ED-002BC51F8EDF.gif

A Friday the 13th in October is so special!!! Have a spooky day, friends!

I'd tell em all to fuck off. Plenty of empty seats behind and to the right. If they're too stupid to see them, they deserve to stand there.

I didn’t even notice empty seats. Lol. I’d just assumed it meant IF all the seats were taken.

So then what if ALL the seats were taken?