AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
HBN4AKy.jpg

A man at the Christmas tree store asked "are you going to put that tree up yourself?"

"No you pervert, I'm putting it in my living room"
"Give me crack and anal sex and take the only tree that's left and stuff it up the hole in your culture"
-Leonard Cohen, The Future,
I just had to....

Saying "Yule log" into your Xfinity TV remote puts a nice, relaxing fireplace setting on your TV screen. Saying "Yule dogs" into it puts on "Jingle Bells" and a video of super adorable puppies on the screen. :)

Santa doesn't exist and he is not coming to town. No, the Earth is not flat. And Science is a wonderful word.

• Wat?!
Reactions: SoTxBob
From my first night camming on MFC after a few weeks of lurking as a premium member, I knew to expect trolls popping up in public chat but I never expected to see something like this! I laughed so hard I almost choked on my spit xD

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171221-000024.jpg
    Screenshot_20171221-000024.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 20
From my first night camming on MFC after a few weeks of lurking as a premium member, I knew to expect trolls popping up in public chat but I never expected to see something like this! I laughed so hard I almost choked on my spit xD

Hahah! That's pretty good. I've gotten so many crazy requests that I can't tell if this is serious or not.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarinaThyme
very creative

Well ok, let's put it this way. The lighting designer guy actually said that his project not only it has been completely misunderstood but also poorly implemented and carried out. Sure, yeah, right. Nobody believes you, man. ah ah ah.

So, sometimes I hate little Streamate glitches. I had TWO minutes left in a 10 minute timer. I had $120 out of $150. Well Streamate sends me an alert saying I didn't make the goal and I could either start or cancel...I thought it meant AFTER the timer was up.

So I hit cancel, and it cancelled immediately!! I'm so pissed at this because I WOULD have made that goal and then some. One of my regs said he would pledge the rest, regardless.

Not only that, a lot of guys rally right at the last minute. How is two minutes the end of a goal? That's still 1/5 of the time. Ugh.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Oh, my goodness! That was so sweet! My neighbor below me gave me a check for $100 with a message saying "We appreciate your kindness when you see us. We hope it helps with whatever you all may need or want to do. Merry Christmas."

So my Christmas present? A reckless driving ticket for going 81 in a 45 rushing to see my family in North Carolina. Plus, a wicked hang over. Greaaaaaat. Just great :D

On a side note, Merry Christmas, y'all!

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: AmberCutie
I got suspenders for Christmas from my parents and to tell you the truth it isn't such a bad thing. My pants were falling down on me just that day as I was vacuuming my apartment and it was annoying. I have no butt and comfortable for me is not tight (I love my junk not restricted). Suspenders are the BOMB!

All the cool movie stars of the 40s and 50s (and probably earlier) wore them.

Do people in general put more value into things they've purchased themselves or things that have been given to them? Or does it matter depending on what the thing is?

Taking a hard look at what I'm most appreciative for and find uses for, whether it's something I've purchased or was gifted...seems relevant after Christmas lol