AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi!
I am dealing myself as best as I can. I am just going to tell a story about breaking my right hand. I'll keep it short. But I did learn not to self harm from this. Or at least why it's not a healthy way to deal with anger and stuff. Also why solid wood is so good for stuff. IMO

I got home from work and was in a bad mood. I had my Mema's bedroom set. So everything made of solid oak. I walked in my bedroom and saw the door to the top half of my dresser open. So because I felt like hitting some people all day at work. And didn't because I bottle up my anger. I punched the door of the dresser and thought it would fly apart like other cheap things I'd punched.

The dresser didn't get hurt much just bent the hinges a little, but my fist broke. I did feel a lot better. Then I looked at my hand and back at the dresser and thought "yep the dresser won". I went a few day hoping my wasn't broke. It's very hard to fix cars with a broken hand.

The sad part is I lost that dresser when I got locked up and my house got foreclosed on. The lesson of dealing with my anger in a healthy way is still remembered. But seeing that goddamn dresser helped a lot more than I can put in words. I just hope whoever was lucky enuff to get my dresser will understand it meant a lot to me and I wish I didn't lose it.

Anyway Ty hugs and sweet thoughts and shit >-<

Would the world just shut the fuck up for one god-damn moment? And then I'd find I'd punched something. Tried throwing a couple things, but it wasn't as satisfying. (Though the ringing of a well flung wrench has its own musical appeal) Sometimes the world just needed to be punched and whatever was close would do.

Almost miss that clarity that you described about the dresser winning. After, and even as the pain came was such a relief. For one glorious moment everything was calm and I didn't have a care in the world.

I have no advice for you, you're smart and don't need it. You know what's wrong, just as much as you know the little relief of telling anonymous strangers is a popoff valve, not a fix.

And that's fine, glad to see you using that relief instead of a bedroom set, wall, window, Chevy or a woman.

*Yes I've punched a Chevy, never a woman. Three, though one deserved it.

Every day, I die a little bit inside when I see what sort of random mindless stupidity is tweeted (and retweeted and retweeted and "hell yeah'd" and "wtf'd" and "girl, PREACH!") by my peers. It kills me even more inside when I really have to fight the urge to correct every single one of them because it's really difficult and exhausting to argue with people who are emotionally blinded to how things really work.

So I'm just going to post this here instead of getting into endless Twitter debates with people who won't learn to know any better.

qGhiEIe.gif

I think part of my bitterness and jadedness as my years tally up in the cam world is due to being surrounded by this more and more. I once had an aspiration to help all my cam peers be smarter, better cam peoples, but it's becoming more apparent that many are beyond help at this point.

I share similar feelings sometimes and thank you for reminding me of a cool song.

The word "lads" irks the f*ck out of me. Keep that shet on your goddam island pls. Thanks.

Reactions: fandango
This is serious issue that is being studied, and all the pointing fingers are to us, using Nicotine based pesticides. Even insects who can multiply by the minute are affected by our activity.
Crickets are in decline as well. This is indeed worrying.

One of my former coworkers just started with beehives this past summer. In our conversations, he was saying that much of the decline in bees is due to lack of flowers. Most people are more about clean cut grass, well-groomed trees and shrubs than they are about bright coloured flower gardens. I'm sure it also has to do with pesticides, and other things. But, I think in many ways, he may be onto something as I rarely see large fields of flowering plants anymore.

Reactions: Dan Epstein and Gen
Ever noticed humans like beverages really hot or really cold, and lose interest when they're in between?

It has been observed :hilarious:
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

• Funny!
Reactions: Ryuki22
Funny clip, @ForceTen, and especially timely for me, since, for the last two weeks, I've been dealing with abdominal pain in areas related to three previous surgeries. And I've been thinking a lot about chest-bursters and other body horror.

Found out today it's an abscess. I hope I can avoid surgery. But my thought is this: it's amazing how just knowing what's wrong with you can go such a long way toward helping you feel somewhat better.

Sorry to hear about your troubles, @zippypinhead Hopefully things heal themselves, and you won't need surgery. But, agreed, knowing is half the battle. ;)

Above all else, glad to hear you got a chuckle out of the clip to lighten things up a bit for ya. :)