AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I love horses. Really do. Even when mine tried to kill me. I still love her. ( this is me convincing myself not to turn my horse into burgers).
Thankfully no broken bones but torn muscles are no joke either.🫠🫠🫠🫠

You are sweet as pie and I appreciate you trying to spare the horse's life but hun it tried to kill you and when that happens, its time to have a cookout.

Turn that horse into hamburger meat! Invite everyone over that you know and just have your first spring cookout and make that horse the centerpiece of it.

Just turn him into hamburgers and hot dogs and whatever else that you can make out of a horse!

I am glad that you don't have any broken bones but I am sorry to hear about your torn muscles. Just dip yourself in some epsom salt and some rubbing alcohol and you should feel a little bit better.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
You are sweet as pie and I appreciate you trying to spare the horse's life but hun it tried to kill you and when that happens, its time to have a cookout.

Turn that horse into hamburger meat! Invite everyone over that you know and just have your first spring cookout and make that horse the centerpiece of it.

Just turn him into hamburgers and hot dogs and whatever else that you can make out of a horse!

I am glad that you don't have any broken bones but I am sorry to hear about your torn muscles. Just dip yourself in some epsom salt and some rubbing alcohol and you should feel a little bit better.
I'd live well off her meat no lie.
It was a freak accident, I fell and she didn't stop, she trampled me . Think she was spooked by something.

I'll spare her this time but next time... burgers...hot dogs...kebab... glue!🤣

Thanks for advice, getting some now 🥰

Shower thought while washing my hair today. Has anyone tried to use a natural hair wig on a follicle drug test? With success?

Hah on page 420 of the thread 🥳

It's the last week of March. It's still freezing and snowing every day here. I'm gonna need whoever is in charge of weather to go ahead and flip that nice Springtime switch already.
Interesting... down here in Oz we are still getting *very* summer temperatures (mid to high 30sC). We are all wishing for Autumn to finally kick in.

It's the last week of March. It's still freezing and snowing every day here. I'm gonna need whoever is in charge of weather to go ahead and flip that nice Springtime switch already.

Yeah, I can’t stand it. We’re in the zone of “Let me check the weather app to see which coat or hoodie I should wear this morning when I catch the buses to work…and which one I’ll need to wear when I get off at 6:30 and walk to the bus stop.” And then if there’s any rain in the forecast, I have to lug around this huge Mary Poppins anniversary umbrella, so that I don’t get drenched and wearing wet clothes for hours.

This is one of the reasons I love summer. It’s consistently warm, shorts/rompers/dresses weather. :)

No idea what the month of April will be like, but years ago I remember it being my son’s birthday (April 25), and everyone was wearing tank tops and shorts because the temperature was like 80 degrees. That was sooo nice.

Come on ! I LOVE the weather here!
Wind, sun, storm, snow, rainbow...
That's what you got living in a fantasyland, you have a fantasy weather...

Care Bears Cartoon GIF

My grandma died today because of covid and i can’t think straight. The only thoughts i have is, that i hope i see her again someday and that i miss her so much. She was like a mother for me. I had so much shit going on the last few months, i just wanna know when it ends 😞
Sorry to hear that. A loss like that is terrible. There really are no words. All I can tell you is that it will get better (although the loss never truly disappears entirely)

• Hugs
Reactions: Carmen_Monroe
Thank you for your kind words 😞it’s just so much pain I can’t describe it. I just hope she is in a better place now without pain
I'm so sorry Carmen, I know you lost your cat and now this. Cherish the good memories and know that you were loved and know they know you loved them.

My grandma died today because of covid and i can’t think straight. The only thoughts i have is, that i hope i see her again someday and that i miss her so much. She was like a mother for me. I had so much shit going on the last few months, i just wanna know when it ends 😞

I Love You Hug GIF by Chubbiverse

I am sorry to hear that you lost your grandma and my condolences go out to you and your family. Do you have a good support system around you? I don't want you to be alone right now. I don't care if you have to talk to us on here or you have to find a bereavement group in your city, please surround yourself with people. I know that it sounds cliche but know that your grandma loved you immensely and she was so proud of you and that you took good care of her.....and maybe knowing that will give you a tiny bit of comfort.

Its been a slow couple of months cam-wise for most of us on here but maybe if you drop your cash app or your venmo, some of us can drop a few dollars in there and help you with some funeral expenses or something. I mean we gotta help you out somehow, we can't just leave you hanging.

I am sending you lots of hugs hun.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carmen_Monroe
At the grocery store sometimes I convert the price of food to tokens in my head. A small jar of mayo is a spank and the almond milk is ridiculous, a whole titty flash. 🙈

Milk, titties... That sounds legit to me.

It could be a good way to know the economic statut of our countries. Every conversion in tokens.

But which platform ? MFC ?

I imagine the TV News...

Today, in Channel 6, the price of a barrel of oil has fallen below the 4 booty shake mark.

season 8 GIF

Reactions: Nienna
Thanks to all of your kind words❤️ I said my last goodbye to her yesterday. Even tho it was hard, I’m glad that i had the opportunity to thank her for all she did for me. She was a strong woman. Lived trough WW2 , lost her parents as she was 12 years old and she worked very hard for her family.She was never mad at anyone and did everything to make me feel good. I will miss her and all the wonderful meals she cooked for me.

Thanks to all of your kind words❤️ I said my last goodbye to her yesterday. Even tho it was hard, I’m glad that i had the opportunity to thank her for all she did for me. She was a strong woman. Lived trough WW2 , lost her parents as she was 12 years old and she worked very hard for her family.She was never mad at anyone and did everything to make me feel good. I will miss her and all the wonderful meals she cooked for me.
A hard life, but well lived by the sound of what you say here.

If you have recipes of the food she cooked, then that is another way that she will never leave you.

(Feel free to start an international recipe thread here on ACF, I'd love it, although Australia doesn't really have a "cuisine" of its own so I could only contribute drooling over others' recipes ;) )

I had something really weird happened to me the last few days. I’m gonna post it, just in case anyone else has had it. And also because I live in a big city, and there are bill boards everywhere saying to watch out for romance scams now (?!).

Anyways yesterday someone texted me from a number I didn’t recognize, out of my state. They said they were looking for someone called Mike. So I told them that they had the wrong number nicely, and wished them a good day. Then they continued to text me, and asked me questions about myself and stuff. I figured it was one of my family members fucking with me, because we do that kind of stuff to each other, and so I went along with it, just fucking around. I told them I was from the planet Uranus, and my name was you Userpees.

Anyways it went on for a long time and I started to realize that it wasn’t the sense of humor, that we share in my family when we do that stuff. It was way too ass kissy, serious and non vulgar. By that point I had told them a fake name that was believabl, and that I was a yoga instructor from Medellin. They kept texting and texting, and so I stopped responding. They started asking for my WhatsApp and my telegram and they sent me a picture of them self. They looked like a very beautiful young lady. I think the picture was just a stock picture from Google images though. I’m pretty sure I have even seen it before online.

I never said anything nasty I just stop responding. They sent me like 8 texts in a row asking me why I stop responding, and if it was because they had asked for my telegram or WhatsApp. I just didn’t respond.

Anyways today a new number text me, from out of state, and the exact same thing. This time I told them straight off the bat just to fuck off. I’m wondering if this is some kind of like phishing or romance scam thing. And what they were working towards? Anyone else experienced this via text? I’m used to getting scam calls but never texts.

Last edited:
I had something really weird happened to me the last few days. I’m gonna post it, just in case anyone else has had it. And also because I live in a big city, and there are bill boards everywhere saying to watch out for romance scams now (?!).

Anyways yesterday someone texted me from a number I didn’t recognize, out of my state. They said they were looking for someone called Mike. So I told them that they had the wrong number nicely, and wished them a good day. Then they continued to text me, and asked me questions about myself and stuff. I figured it was one of my family members fucking with me, because we do that kind of stuff to each other, and so I went along with it, just fucking around. I told them I was from the planet Uranus, and my name was you Userpees.

Anyways it went on for a long time and I started to realize that it wasn’t the sense of humor, that we share in my family when we do that stuff. It was way too ass kissy, serious and non vulgar. By that point I had told them a fake name that was believabl, and that I was a yoga instructor from Medellin. They kept texting and texting, and so I stopped responding. They started asking for my WhatsApp and my telegram and they sent me a picture of them self. They looked like a very beautiful young lady. I think the picture was just a stock picture from Google images though. I’m pretty sure I have even seen it before online.

I never said anything nasty I just stop responding. They sent me like 8 texts in a row asking me why I stop responding, and if it was because they had asked for my telegram or WhatsApp. I just didn’t respond.

Anyways today a new number text me, from out of state, and the exact same thing. This time I told them straight off the bat just to fuck off. I’m wondering if this is some kind of like phishing or romance scam thing. And what they were working towards? Anyone else experienced this via text? I’m used to getting scam calls but never texts.
A few months ago, I had a series of similar cold-contact messages from complete strangers, on WhatsApp.
Each time it was from someone with a profile photo that was really very attractive, and almost certainly in my wary mind, not themself.
The numbers were all in the asia-pacific region (I'm in Australia), like Singapore, Malaysia etc and started out asking for someone by name (example, "is this you Steve? I hope so, I changed phones and messed up my contact list").
Hoping to avoid a lot of similar messages, I just replied to say no sorry, wrong number, I don't know you. Then they replied again "oh, who are you then, and where are you?". Usually followed up with a comment about "your profile photo is cute, do you like me too?". So I just blocked them and deleted the messages.
I figured it was a scam of some sort or other to get my details, or at the very least an attempt to initiate some sexting or other contact that would soon lead to an offer for me to part with my $$ :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Well watch out if they ever get your number they will attack you via call and text. I've been getting lots of scam calls since I got this number, no wonder the last guy dropped it. I always have calls silenced, and I never check my VM messages, so I couldn't care less. But texts is a whole other level. I always check those and I am a pretty active texter. I guess these assholes figured that out.

I wonder if that person who called a while back, (after me having the phone a year), saying she was the last guys Mom, was actually a scam. I always thought it was weird his Mom wouldn't call him for a year or know his new number.

Reactions: rockin_rod