AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Indeed, but it apparently bears repeating.
Glad you got through it with your lung condition! 😱💙 Please be careful ... !
You are correct. I drove around my city (well the city I live in, it doesn't belong to me Thank God!) last week, to bring my son to the doctor. People were everywhere in parks, not wearing masks, and not doing the 6 feet thing. Like I don't mean just a few people. There were tons of them. Not a mask in sight. But the whole week the front page of the main paper, has been stressing how covid is peaking again. Anyways I'll stop going on about it, my anxiety seeing other people do this is just really high. I won't lie, my resentment is too, for someone who is playing by the rules, it sucks to see so many others completely disregarding them. I would literally do pretty much anything to be able to just have a few days of travel, where I could leave my house and do normal things. But it's not safe, so we still can't.

ETA; I think that means I'm a "heel", I'm still trying to learn what that slang word means though.

I don't know whether it has evolved into something else, but it's a professional wrestling term used for the "bad guy".
Thank you, good to know. My boyfriend and my roommate (supposed best friend) have been ganging up on me calling me a heel for weeks. When I confronted them about it, they told me it simply means someone who is being responsible, when no one else wants to be. In the same breath, they likened me to The Sheik. So clearly they are bullshitting me again, and have been meaning it as an insult.

I think I have reached some kind of cam site saturation situation. Haven't been to any in almost two weeks and I don't seem to miss any of my favourite models.

This happens to me every once in a while, and I wind up taking a break. My last break was about 6-8 months ago and lasted a month. Seems each time I come back, it's not the same and I pare the list of models I interact with down more. I'm at the point where if I take another break, I most likely won't come back to cam sites as they have lost their appeal over time (But this is also true of other forums, IG, etc I might be on). There's a couple of content makers who I enjoy their work, so would continue there.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
This happens to me every once in a while, and I wind up taking a break. My last break was about 6-8 months ago and lasted a month.
Oh, I've had several lasting around a month, but this time the break wasn't on purpose. It happened by itself while I looked the other way.
BTW: pruning the model list happens almost entirely by itself when I'm away. The last time I returned I saw so many of these (on StripChat) that I had to take a screenshot 😅

acctdisabled.png

all this.. also, don't forget to aerate well your home even when you stay locked (could be related to headaches)
Thank you SO much for mentioning this. There is a system filter that should have been getting replaced at least yearly, which we forgot about. It's been 3.5 years. Very good advice. Thank you for setting off my memory on that one, or God only knows when I would have remembered on my own 💚

ETA; Not a good thing for me to have forgotten given 2 of the 4 people in my household have severe asthma, we have 4 pets also, and its covid + flu season.

Thank you SO much for mentioning this. There is a system filter that should have been getting replaced at least yearly, which we forgot about. It's been 3.5 years. Very good advice. Thank you for setting off my memory on that one, or God only knows when I would have remembered on my own 💚

For things such as filter replacements, smoke detector batteries, etc. I add it to my electronic calendar and set it up as a reoccurring event with multi-day reminders. This way, it doesn't get forgotten.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
, etc. I add it to my electronic calendar and set it up as a reoccurring event with multi-day reminders. This way, it doesn't get forgotten.
I don't believe in electronics ^^ too easy to lose. I only have a home with no system and no filter, but holes in walls xD... hence no issue possible. It's an ancestral daily ritual, that can't have any issue too, to open windows at least 1/4h here, even when it's cold outside. But I know how I can feel in some hotels or guest rooms being too enclosed.

fzPPS9Z.jpg

Bought these months ago because I’m obsessed with stars, and now I don’t know wtf to do with them. 🤣🤣🤣

• Funny!
fzPPS9Z.jpg

Bought these months ago because I’m obsessed with stars, and now I don’t know wtf to do with them. 🤣🤣🤣

Did you buy them for user names on the wall?

Might be able to use the yellow one's for "Carl's Jr" or "Hardees" fans. Some kind of throwing stars? Or, write different numbers on them, and have members tip whatever the number is for you to remove it?

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
My sister and Mom got my boyfriend the instapot duo for his birthday 🦂🦂. Of course, we opened it early, and have been trying it out. So far I'm pretty impressed. For the meals I have tried so far, I would not say the overall cook time is down (it still takes 10 mins or so to get to pressure, then 10 mins or so for natural pressure release), but the clean up is faster, and easier. On boiled eggs the flavor and texture were also better imo, and they were easier to peel.

ETA; I also really like the keep warm feature, because our roommate always wants to eat hours after the food was actually cooked. So it keeps things nice and warm for him forever, without reheat. That way he can slay a few more chicken jockeys, zombies, moblins or whatever, without his dinner getting cold. LOL ... priorities. OK, Imma stop now, this is sounding more like a review than a daily thought 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: CheeseMoon
I second the naked reviews! Though, I am as anti-Instapot as I am anti Little Pink Aliens.

Used to own a crockpot for about 7-8 years. In that time, I used it less than six times. Probably only 3-4 (two pot roasts, chili and split pea soup). Same with a bunch of other things like toaster, juicer, etc. Donated all but my food chopper as I use it fairly often. Though, even that I find I don’t use as often anymore since I hand chop food more now. I have an 8quart stock pot that I use for soups, chili, etc.

I'm not doing a naked instapot review. My kitchen is way too private and sacred a place for me to film. It would be against my religion.
Although if any of the other models did one, I would probably buy it, especially if they showed a real recipe.

ETA; Personally I think it would be hot, if more male models did cooking clips. 2 best things on the planet. Dudes and food. Feel free to let me know if any of you all already have.

Last edited:
I second the naked reviews! Though, I am as anti-Instapot as I am anti Little Pink Aliens.

Used to own a crockpot for about 7-8 years. In that time, I used it less than six times. Probably only 3-4 (two pot roasts, chili and split pea soup). Same with a bunch of other things like toaster, juicer, etc. Donated all but my food chopper as I use it fairly often. Though, even that I find I don’t use as often anymore since I hand chop food more now. I have an 8quart stock pot that I use for soups, chili, etc.
I haven't given in to the air fryer or instapot hype, but man would I be LOST without my toaster oven/mini convection oven. I honestly don't know how people get by without one!

I'm not doing a naked instapot review. My kitchen is way too private and sacred a place for me to film. It would be against my religion.
Although if any of the other models did one, I would probably buy it, especially if they showed a real recipe.

ETA; Personally I think it would be hot, if more male models did cooking clips. 2 best things on the planet. Dudes and food. Feel free to let me know if any of you all already have.

I'd never do it publicly. But, I had a female friend of mine ask me if I'd talk via Skype with her while I was making lasagna. When I explained to her it was at least a couple hour long process before it hit the oven, she said she wouldn't mind the view. :eek::wtf:

I haven't given in to the air fryer or instapot hype, but man would I be LOST without my toaster oven/mini convection oven. I honestly don't know how people get by without one!

I could never figure out what specifically those were good for. Pizza? Throw it in the oven and cook either on the rack, or better yet on a pre-heater cooking stone or thick pizza pan (it helps crisp the crust more). Not much of a bread/toast person so that's kinda out. Though, I do enjoy a good garlic bread once in a great while.

For the record, I'm not saying no one should use these things. If there's a valid use, or just want to have them, by all means please do. I just find myself preferring to cook in traditional cookware as it's less things to own, and over time I've enjoyed learning to cook more. Though, cooking for one kinda sucks.

Now, if I could just figure out how to make banana bread (Lemon poppy seed bread too). Or, even better, find someone who can make it how I like it, I'd be willing to buy or trade for it.

Throw it in the oven
It takes so much more power and time to heat a whole oven.

Do you toast bagels, bread, etc. in your big oven, too?

I'd never do it publicly. But, I had a female friend of mine ask me if I'd talk via Skype with her while I was making lasagna. When I explained to her it was at least a couple hour long process before it hit the oven, she said she wouldn't mind the view. :eek::wtf:
🔥🔥🔥

I could never figure out what specifically those were good for. Pizza?
Amber probably uses hers for different stuff, but for me the toaster oven is great for nuggets, grilled cheese, bagels, frozen fries, frozen sausages, and anything that can be done in there when it's way too hot outside to fire up a full oven. Unless she has a way bigger toaster oven than me, I don't think they are good for pizza. TBH she is correct though, so far I don't see a strong enough advantage to balance the relatively high expense of an instapot, but I do see a way more practical advantage to toaster ovens. Maybe I will see more advantages to an instapot, once I try more recipes though. RN I think it's just the novelty and fun of something different. And our dishwasher is broken... so less clean up is a huge deal for me.

ETA; My BF is big into cooking meats and roasts etc though, and it's not uncommon for him to have the oven on for 5-6 hours at a time, slow cooking meats. So maybe that's why he wanted this thing, because I think he could do a roast in only an hour vs 6.

Last edited:
It takes so much more power and time to heat a whole oven.

Do you toast bagels, bread, etc. in your big oven, too?

I eat a frozen pizza once every few months and if I'm eating garlic bread, it's only when I make lasagna which is about 1-2 times a year. Otherwise, I don't eat toast/sliced bread, and it's incredibly rare for me to eat bagels or other bread.

Some quick numbers:

Toaster oven: $100 USD:
Electricity price: $0.0999 / kWh (Current bill rate for city I live in)

Toaster oven avg watt: 1500
Conv. oven avg watt: 3000

Cost to cook pizza (30 min etc):
Toaster oven: $0.08 (rounded up)
Conv. oven: $0.15 (rounded up)

Based off of the above, I would have to eat about 1400 pizzas before I break even on the price of a toaster oven (100/.07 = 1428) versus continued use in a conventional oven. Given that I eat at most 3-4 a year, I'd never break even. I could see if I used it multiple times a month, then it might be a consideration.

I cook about one meal a day on the stove top (electric and about the same wattage as a toaster oven), and then reheat in the microwave leftovers from food I meal prep once every week or two. Just looked at my provider, and over the last six months, I've averaged about 6 kWh/day use even while working from home. My last bill cycle was 61 days and I paid $47.75 for 365 kWh.

🔥🔥🔥

Amber probably uses hers for different stuff, but for me the toaster oven is great for nuggets, grilled cheese, bagels, frozen fries, frozen sausages, and anything that can be done in there when it's way too hot outside to fire up a full oven. Unless she has a way bigger toaster oven than me, I don't think they are good for pizza. TBH she is correct though, so far I don't see a strong enough advantage to balance the relatively high expense of an instapot, but I do see a way more practical advantage to toaster ovens. Maybe I will see more advantages to an instapot, once I try more recipes though. RN I think it's just the novelty and fun of something different. And our dishwasher is broken... so less clean up is a huge deal for me.

ETA; My BF is big into cooking meats and roasts etc though, and it's not uncommon for him to have the oven on for 5-6 hours at a time, slow cooking meats. So maybe that's why he wanted this thing, because I think he could do a roast in only an hour vs 6.

Again, I'm not against people using small appliances if they have valid uses for them. Or even the novelty of them such as you mentioned as I know a few people who cook almost daily with an instapot. I'm just saying that for me, I never used the various small appliances like I thought I would.

Typically, power consumption is not a concern for me. :)

I eat a frozen pizza once every few months and if I'm eating garlic bread, it's only when I make lasagna which is about 1-2 times a year. Otherwise, I don't eat toast/sliced bread, and it's incredibly rare for me to eat bagels or other bread.

Some quick numbers:

Toaster oven: $100 USD:
Electricity price: $0.0999 / kWh (Current bill rate for city I live in)

Toaster oven avg watt: 1500
Conv. oven avg watt: 3000

Cost to cook pizza (30 min etc):
Toaster oven: $0.08 (rounded up)
Conv. oven: $0.15 (rounded up)

Based off of the above, I would have to eat about 1400 pizzas before I break even on the price of a toaster oven (100/.07 = 1428) versus continued use in a conventional oven. Given that I eat at most 3-4 a year, I'd never break even. I could see if I used it multiple times a month, then it might be a consideration.

I cook about one meal a day on the stove top (electric and about the same wattage as a toaster oven), and then reheat in the microwave leftovers from food I meal prep once every week or two. Just looked at my provider, and over the last six months, I've averaged about 6 kWh/day use even while working from home. My last bill cycle was 61 days and I paid $47.75 for 365 kWh.

Again, I'm not against people using small appliances if they have valid uses for them. Or even the novelty of them such as you mentioned as I know a few people who cook almost daily with an instapot. I'm just saying that for me, I never used the various small appliances like I thought I would.

Typically, power consumption is not a concern for me. :)
Holy shit, that was an in-depth analysis. Very practical. Strangely masculine.

I would have to eat about 1400 pizzas before I break even on the price of a toaster oven
Sounds like a good time to me 😎

Attachments

• Haha (1).jpg
    Haha (1).jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 0
Holy shit, that was an in-depth analysis. Very practical. Strangely masculine.

I was trying to show the economics behind my decisions, while avoiding the man 'splaining aspect if possible. Not sure if I succeeded. But, I've done similar analysis when looking at cars/trucks, etc. Ironically, it started years ago when a friend of mine and I were breaking down the economics of buying a Honda Civic vs Ford Focus vs Toyota Prius. We looked took into consideration initial purchase price, warranties offered, expected maintenance/repair costs, insurance and fuel economy over the course of 100,000 miles (5 years ownership). Full electric vehicles weren't a thing yet. We thought about comparing a Tesla as well but they were too new at the time and way out of budget for either of us.

Sounds like a good time to me 😎

The possibilities could be endless. ;)

I was trying to show the economics behind my decisions, while avoiding the man 'splaining aspect if possible. Not sure if I succeeded. But, I've done similar analysis when looking at cars/trucks, etc. Ironically, it started years ago when a friend of mine and I were breaking down the economics of buying a Honda Civic vs Ford Focus vs Toyota Prius. We looked took into consideration initial purchase price, warranties offered, expected maintenance/repair costs, insurance and fuel economy over the course of 100,000 miles (5 years ownership). Full electric vehicles weren't a thing yet. We thought about comparing a Tesla as well but they were too new at the time and way out of budget for either of us.

The possibilities could be endless. ;)
I didn't take it as mansplaining. My boyfriend and roommate do stuff like that all of the time. I'm surprised one of them hasn't let me know how much it costs to sneeze yet.
I've noticed men are always doing practical manly stuff like that. It's great, you guys are all so ...grounded in the real physical world.
You all just need to start riding horses, dueling and slaying dragons again, and the world would be just perfect .💛💚💙💜🧡

Last edited:

I swore to not get either of them. But somehow they both made way into my life.

I did a quick chile tonight in the presser cooker (Crock-Pot brand)

Dropped the frozen ground beef chunk into the pot with seasoning and 1 cup of water. 18 minutes later with pressure build up and manual release it was fully cooked..... From FROZEN!!!
Then I added the rest of the seasonings and salsa (I like using salsa as my tomato base) broke up the beef into smaller chunks and let it simmer on low with the lid off for 20 minutes..
Within 40 minutes I had frozen ground beef into a basic chile.

My air fryer I do a lot of quick lunch meals. Fries have never been so crispy without ever needing to use oil.

• Helpful!
Did you buy them for user names on the wall?

Might be able to use the yellow one's for "Carl's Jr" or "Hardees" fans. Some kind of throwing stars? Or, write different numbers on them, and have members tip whatever the number is for you to remove it?

At the time, I thought I'd be using them for MFC purposes, but I'm not dealing with MFC anymore with my camscore as low as it is. My biggest tipper on there hasn't visited/tipped me since my birthday in August, and with a camscore that low it's just not worth it anymore...not getting any love on there anymore. I'll figure out something. Thank you. :)

At the time, I thought I'd be using them for MFC purposes, but I'm not dealing with MFC anymore with my camscore as low as it is. My biggest tipper on there hasn't visited/tipped me since my birthday in August, and with a camscore that low it's just not worth it anymore...not getting any love on there anymore. I'll figure out something. Thank you. :)

Sorry to hear, I was thinking you were still there. :(

Reactions: yummybrownfox