AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Typically, power consumption is not a concern for me. :)
Same, I just love how fast it is. The preheat is maybe 2 minutes vs 20. I like to eat, and I like to eat NOW! lol

Sorry to hear, I was thinking you were still there. :(

My account is still active, but Saturday night was my last broadcast on there. I just won't be on there anymore wasting hours of my life with a cam score that's now in the 200s. Spending my time elsewhere now.

I need to watch the first one still...
It's only available for stream on Amazon (the 1st one), and is going away Nov 1st. If you are interested.

And you know he's not in here already, sporting a real avatar of himself? 🤪
Good point. Omg you're feeding into my outlandish fantasies, I love it!! 😃 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 :party:

ETA; But there's no way he's here. He has like 12 kids, a hot AF wife, and a bunch of businesses.
If he has time to be dicking around on internet forums, I will literally take a bite out of my hat.

Hahaha, yep, I doubt he is here, but I bet there would be some real surprises if we somehow got to know the real names behind all the nicks of camsite users.
My personal theory is that 50% of the posts in "Things members say that make you go WTF" is Ramsay doing drunken trolling 🤭

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Oh just the usual. I want to comment so badly on some things but I figure... What's the point?? :)

It's easier to sit back. Laugh and roll eyes to myself and go on about my digital day.
Same, but I usually end up giving in to try and quell the BS before I go to sleep so I don't wake up to 20 reports of flaming in the morning. :D

A British acquaintance has told me that he only uses brown sauce on French toast... Hmm :|
Beside the fact that "brown sauce" has as many recipes and variants as "flat bread", leave it to the brits to add random leftover jars, bags and cans from the cupboard to toast and declare it staple food 😄

Edit: place an aussie and a brit in the same pub, hand them each a lager and ask them whether vegemite or marmite is the better option for toast lol

A British acquaintance has told me that he only uses brown sauce on French toast... Hmm :|
And that has me thinking as to what it will taste like.

@EliMarie717 have you ever done this? Good, bad?
I have not tried this. I love brown sauce and miss it greatly, but it never occurred to me to put it on French Toast. I prefer it on potatoes.

I will be trying your chilli idea in the instapot though, that was awesome :) Cheers.

Reactions: Finchomatic
Edit: place an aussie and a brit in the same pub, hand them each a lager and ask them whether vegemite or marmite is the better option for toast lol

Vegemite damnit! 😝
Ha. Kidding. Both are not for me. I bought a small jar of Vegemite 3 years ago and maybe used 3% ? of it.
I mainly keep it in my pantry as a gag for when guests snoop and then inquire as to why I have Vegemite.

I need to understand brown sauce.

I need to understand brown sauce.
It's a very vinegary sauce. If you are a person who is into vinegar (like me), it's great. If you are not into vinegary things, you would likely find it gross. It's traditionally savory and served over fresh fried thick potato wedge type fries (named chips in Britain but like American fries, i.e. potatoes deep-fried fresh to order). It's a condiment like ketchup, but less sweet. In Britain ketchup was traditionally not as popular, so it is kind of like the British ketchup. I have not lived over the pond since '97 though, so at this point maybe ketchup is more popular there.

It's a very vinegary sauce. If you are a person who is into vinegar (like me), it's great. If you are not into vinegary things, you would likely find it gross. It's traditionally savory and served over fresh fried thick potato wedge type fries (named chips in Britain but like American fries, i.e. potatoes deep-fried fresh to order). It's a condiment like ketchup, but less sweet. In Britain ketchup was traditionally not as popular, so it is kind of like the British ketchup. I have not lived over the pond since '97 though, so at this point maybe ketchup is more popular there.
I really like malt vinegar on my fries (chips or whatever), but it sounds like this is a thick gooey version?

I really like malt vinegar on my fries (chips or whatever), but it sounds like this is a thick gooey version?
Yes, correct.
Depending on how it's made, but not as thick as a balsamic glaze or anything. It is thicker than malt vinegar, but not as thick as ketchup.

Yes, correct.
Depending on how it's made, but not as thick as a balsamic glaze or anything. It is thicker than malt vinegar, but not as thick as ketchup.
I always associated brown sauce as being HP type sauces. But I failed to realize brown sauces such as demi-glace, espagnole and so forth.
But the brown sauce my British acquaintance puts on his French toast is HP.. I'm more than curious as to the flavor.

Egg, cinnamon.... HP sauce?

I always associated brown sauce as being HP type sauces. But I failed to realize brown sauces such as demi-glace, espagnole and so forth.
But the brown sauce my British acquaintance puts on his French toast is HP.. I'm more than curious as to the flavor.

Yes, I have always associated it as being an HP type sauce too.
Which is why your friend's idea makes me want to vomit in my mouth somewhat.
Although I do get the whole combining sweet with the savory thing, sometimes it works. And some people make their French toast really, really savory.

Yet still, I'll get to try that idea, the same night I try ranch on my icecream :haha:
To be serious I actually did try ranch on ice cream once, and it's fucking disgusting. I'll just blame that one on MJ. Which I would imagine is behind your friend's ideas too, or maybe drunken munchies. We are all creative geniuses until we sober up, and our mouths taste like a foul combo of vanilla and garlic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Finchomatic
I feel like you could make a savory french toast, though. It doesn't have to have anything sweet. Egg and bread in themselves are savory. So, just add some salt and pepper to the eggwash instead of cinnamon or vaniilla, then HP/brown sauce could be yummy!