AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
"A pregnant woman wakes up and goes out of her room. She goes to the fridge and opens a can of tuna, a soda, a yogurt, and a cookie. What did she open first?"

Durr! The bathroom door, of course! And I've never been pregnant even!!

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
I don't understand why some men send out pics of their penis soft 🤷‍♀️
What is the point in that?

After the half-assed job that Maintenance did dealing with these wasp nests I had, shout-out to MY DAD for coming by and spraying all THREE of these wasps nests...and coming back to completely remove them for me. Sad that he had to be put in that situation...

My Hero Reaction GIF by Maytag

because last month he was stung in his own backyard, and had to drive himself to the E.R. His face was really messed up. :(

After the half-assed job that Maintenance did dealing with these wasp nests I had, shout-out to MY DAD for coming by and spraying all THREE of these wasps nests...and coming back to completely remove them for me. Sad that he had to be put in that situation...

My Hero Reaction GIF by Maytag

because last month he was stung in his own backyard, and had to drive himself to the E.R. His face was really messed up. :(
What a great dad! So sorry he had to deal with that. I have dealt with multiple wasp stings. Not fun.

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I don't understand why some men send out pics of their penis soft 🤷‍♀️
Lol! My friend does a lot of C2C, it is in her tip menu. I can always tell when she is looking at some guy's junk. She does this "Oooo, wow!" look that I can tell is so fake! :rofl: I get that a "getting-off-together" session could be really hot, but I have never understood guys that think they are going to genuinely impress.

Lol! My friend does a lot of C2C, it is in her tip menu. I can always tell when she is looking at some guy's junk. She does this "Oooo, wow!" look that I can tell is so fake! :rofl: I get that a "getting-off-together" session could be really hot, but I have never understood guys that think they are going to genuinely impress.
Oh I get genuinely impressed a lot, I have a high sex drive. But not by soft penis's.

I think some guys think if they are larger soft, or have a mainstream body (ie what society tells us to think is hot) it's gonna do something for me on it's own. Naivety on their part. Does nothing for me; other than think a) they aren't that bright or b) they aren't that experienced, both of which are personal turn-offs for me. So it works in reverse.

ETA; Fair enough if there are people out there who that does something for, but given I'm not one of them, sending me unsolicited soft cock pics is kind of a wtf moment for me personally lol. Like ummm thanks but no thanks. Maybe supposed to be a joke or something. Idk. Similar to when guys come into my room and start going off about marriage and being "in love" with me on first sight, and weird commitment shit like that. Works in reverse on me. Like I get it, those types think all women are the same and like the same things, but no thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nienna

I stopped offering C2C while I'm in public chat for a number of reasons. I realized that the majority of people who ask for it aren't even willing to tip me the 150/200 tokens I expect for it. And even we did it, I'd just be typing my responses via PM anyway, instead of speaking aloud (I'm sure the guy would prefer to have my reaction be aloud instead of just typing). But I'm not about to have my public chat dudes listening to our conversation about your cock. I really don't like having my attention taken away from the public chat anyway...nor am I fond of PMs while I'm trying to work.

So now my opinion is that if you really want us to do C2C where I watch you jerk off, you should take me private instead.

Recently I had an epiphany: the older I get - years after years - the less f*cks I really have to give. Not only that, but also the lower my tolerance for bs it gets.

I have also been told that sometimes it makes me difficult to deal with in private life, which btw it's true - but honestly - I am still looking for that little f*k to give. Haven't found it, yet. Also, I won't take any advice which comes from an Aquarius. Immediately dismissed.

My thought of the day.

I strongly feel that it would be better to leave it at that and not inquire any further ... I remember reading long ago that an artist made an exhibition out of all the pics she has had been receiving for some reason over the years.

Last edited:
  • Funny!
I strongly feel that it would be better to leave it at that and not inquire any further ... I remeber reading long ago that an artist made an exhibition out of all the pics she has had been receiving for some reason over the years.
Meh I don't listen to shit Virgos have to say. Sorry 😂
Immediately dismissed also.

I don't listen to shit Virgos have to say
Virgos never leave a question unaswered. My guess: Woman --->I like that ----> she's hot ----> must send d pic ---> hard/soft? ---> who cares? ---> must send it now. This is the only line of thought I can think of at the moment.

Virgos never leave a question unaswered. My guess: Woman --->I like that ----> she's hot ----> must send d pic ---> hard/soft? ---> who cares? ---> must send it now. This is the only line of thought I can think of at the moment.
Yes, I have noticed Virgos can be quite thorough.

I guess the part I could never relate to, especially with a Leo Moon, is where it gets to "who cares". But I have no doubt you are right, in certain cases. Although I also suspect the thought train might be completely absent in some, or incomplete/ disrupted w others, and more of an impulse or even compulsion, in some cases.

I realized when I was analyzing this yesterday, is the major mistake I'm likely making, is assuming there even is a linear train of thought in every person, behind every action. Some people just act w no thought, and that's the part that trips me up frequently. When I think; "What was/ were he/ she/ they thinking?" The answer, quite simply, is often; "nothing, they weren't".

Happy Birthday if it's coming up or you just had it btw. My best friend's was yesterday.

Last edited:
Reactions: Just_A_Guy
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Not only do I totally agree with you, but I also believe you totally nailed it here.

is the major mistake I'm likely making ....assuming there even is a linear train of thought in every person .... Some people just act w no thought ...
Sometimes we just really have to come to terms with the fact that some people - if not, most of the people - lack of any linear thought, rationality and logic. I believe the pandemic has shown it completely, unofortunately.

A dear friend of mine, from my college years, who has been working in marketing for years, as a side job also teaches and trains politicians - whatever the party - on rethoric and how to give and write their speech. First thing he always tells and suggests them is to bear in mind that most of the people they are going to talk to lack of any ability to process complex thoughts - and he has scientific evidence and researches to back up that, therefore, they need to talk as if they would speak to their 8 yrs old kids. It is unfortunate, but it is the sad reality. All over the world.

Thanks again very much. I really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Recently I had an epiphany: the older I get - years after years - the less f*cks I really have to give. Not only that, but also the lower my tolerance for bs it gets.

I have also been told that sometimes it makes me difficult to deal with in private life, which btw it's true - but honestly - I am still looking for that little f*k to give. Haven't found it, yet. Also, I won't take any advice which comes from an Aquarius. Immediately dismissed.

My thought of the day.
This is exactly how I see myself in life at this moment. And I never felt so good about myself!

Growing to have zero tolerance to bs is one of the best changes I've been through. I'd talk and argue for hours with jerks and now I just leave. So much energy saved. I think working in the industry helped me a lot with this.

This is exactly how I see myself in life at this moment.
same here, maybe it has to do with more confidence. Also I've learned that every situation is different always. So in most cases it has no use to set principles and argue about them until they get dogmas. It also saves time.

Reactions: Lilly_____

My thought of the day.
while you were younger you gave them away to easily , now you are almost out of fucks to give

while you were younger you gave them away to easily , now you are almost out of fucks to give
I am afraid this is exactly the case, as - I suppose - it is for most of the people. I guess you live and, at some point, you just learn how not to stress yourself out, especially in your private life, more than it is needed. Otherwise, you'd be stressed out 24/7 and nobody can live this way. You just look at things from a different perspective. It takes time to get there, I find. Personally, I have seen many people completely burnt out in my business in their 30's, they just gave up a started a new life. And it is the norm, unfortunately.

best changes
Some changes, sometimes, happen to be for the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: inertvolcano
I am afraid this is exactly the case, as - I suppose - it is for most of the people. I guess you live and, at some point, you just learn how not to stress yourself out, especially in your private life, more than it is needed. Otherwise, you'd be stressed out 24/7 and nobody can live this way. You just look at things from a different perspective. It takes time to get there, I find. Personally, I have seen many people completely burnt out in my business in their 30's, they just gave up a started a new life. And it is the norm, unfortunately.

Some changes, sometimes, happen to be for the best.
could this become your new theme song

Reactions: Just_A_Guy
I wish mummification after death was part of our culture because that would be my wish. But as far as I know, it's only an option for rich people, in certain cultures. My partner seems to think its not one of those things we could do on the cheap at home, like fixing the dryer was 😂

I wish mummification after death was part of our culture because that would be my wish. But as far as I know, it's only an option for rich people, in certain cultures. My partner seems to think its not one of those things we could do on the cheap at home, like fixing the dryer was 😂
its a good thing the dryer got fixed, you will need it to dry the corpses before mummification. Or did I misunderstand you? 😂

• Funny!
its a good thing the dryer got fixed, you will need it to dry the corpses before mummification. Or did I misunderstand you? 😂
Well it was my corpse specifically that I was referring to. But, yes you are correct, alas it is not so simple as grabbing a gallon of vinegar and a few rolls of toilet paper real quick 😆

What does it mean if someone is "chest deep in a pricker bush painting"?

Is that like farm lingo, art world lingo, or some kind of new fangled, abstract way of saying they are giving head?
I wish people would just be straightforward. I hate having to visit urban dictionary so much.

I hurt myself badly and I am unable to do anything except for lay down without extreme, and I really do mean extreme, pain. It sucks because I can't even play video games, though I have been catching up on a lot of TV. I'm hoping I recover soon because, while I have a high pain tolerance, this is so much pain I can't help but start crying involuntarily after walking to the bathroom. Doctor says a few weeks but the pain should lessen over time. Hopefully fast!

Did someone from the US South say this? It sounds like a Southernism that I'd take to mean someone is going about their business oblivious to how much they're hurting themselves in the process, but I'd have to hear the full context.
What happened? Can you double up on ibuprofen and Tylenol?

Thank you. In the past that person does talk in metaphors so your take is likely exactly what he was saying. I forgot that about him.

What happened? Can you double up on ibuprofen and Tylenol?

Thank you. In the past that person does talk in metaphors so your take is likely exactly what he was saying. I forgot that about him.
Yeah it'sa distinct way of talking that is pretty common in the US South. So "chest deep in a pricker bush painting" is a metaphor where someone is standing in the middle of a thorn bush, painting a painting, implying that the person is oblivious and doing something they shouldn't be doing in a way that's foolish in harmful. I haven't heard that one before but more common ones I've heard are are "busy as a cat on a hot tin roof" (self explanatory I think?) or "he's starting an argument in an empty house" (being pointlessly negative.) One of my grandfather's many ex-wives was from Georgia so I heard this kind of stuff from her a lot.

As for Ibuprofen and Tylenol, I am deploying every pain management technique that I possibly can. Pills, "herbal medicine" 💨, physical therapy stretches, applying heat and ice, etc. Altogether it brings the pain down from a 10 to an 8, where a 10 is "in so much pain I'm not actually able to form words" and an 8 is "gasping, groaning, writhing in agony." It's not been a great couple of days for me and if you told me I had to live like this for the rest of my time I'd say, "No thank you" and walk into the ocean. Without going too deep into the details I pinched a nerve doing nothing in particular, which doesn't sound extreme but it's worse than any migraine I've ever had, and worse than recovering from any surgery I've ever had. I'm not able to take care of myself at all. So I don't recommend it!

So "chest deep in a pricker bush painting"...implying that the person is oblivious and doing something they shouldn't be doing in a way that's foolish in harmful
Thank you, he probably meant he shouldn't be writing to me then. Now it all makes sense. He's married and knows I'm never going to meet up with him, nor going to humor him sexually without money. So I take that to mean he couldn't help but write me, yet feels it was a bad thing to do for himself and his own life. Uuugh. It's annoying when people get sexually compulsive like that.
As for Ibuprofen and Tylenol, I am deploying every pain management technique that I possibly can. Pills, "herbal medicine" 💨, physical therapy stretches, applying heat and ice, etc. Altogether it brings the pain down from a 10 to an 8, where a 10 is "in so much pain I'm not actually able to form words" and an 8 is "gasping, groaning, writhing in agony." It's not been a great couple of days for me and if you told me I had to live like this for the rest of my time I'd say, "No thank you" and walk into the ocean. Without going too deep into the details I pinched a nerve doing nothing in particular, which doesn't sound extreme but it's worse than any migraine I've ever had, and worse than recovering from any surgery I've ever had. I'm not able to take care of myself at all. So I don't recommend it!
I am so sorry. I've experienced a lot of pain in my life, but not a lot at that level. Something went wrong during my first birth with my spinal tap and I had some pain at that level, but that's the only time. I am so, so, so sorry that you are going through this right now. I have heard pinched nerves are like that. Would potentially a chiropractor and/or some acupuncture help? I've heard that acupuncture actually works wonders for both physical and emotional pain.

Not sure if acupuncture works at that level of physical pain, but I know it worked for a lady I know who was going through a trauma and was at that level of emotional pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: inertvolcano