AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Another quick thought:

Man, I really can't wait for winter be over. I'm definitely feeling like I'm about to lose my mind.

I hear ya! Winter is my least favorite season, because I don't like the cold at all. Yesterday we had a beautiful day where the weather got up into the mid-70s. Then today it got back to being cold and windy again, and I see that it's supposed to snow on Saturday. *Sigh* I am so glad to be back in my warm house right now, and ready to just chill and get caught up on all my shows that I've missed this week.

I hear ya! Winter is my least favorite season, because I don't like the cold at all. Yesterday we had a beautiful day where the weather got up into the mid-70s. Then today it got back to being cold and windy again, and I see that it's supposed to snow on Saturday. *Sigh* I am so glad to be back in my warm house right now, and ready to just chill and get caught up on all my shows that I've missed this week.

The cold really is the worst. And lack of daylight (although the days are now, thankfully, getting longer again.) I never thought I'd turn into a guy who enjoys heat over cold, but forty years of mountain winters have worn me down.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Have not had McDonald's in a while do to bad customer experience (they screwed up the order and would not fix it.
Went again tonight thinking things would be different. NOPE!!

My thoughts are. Never again. McDonald's is garbage food and overpriced now anyways.

I made myself a 6:30 PM reservation this evening at my favorite crabs spot, and I'm excited. A nice treat for myself after busting my ass at work all week long.

Old Bay Seafood GIF by The Crab Place

I have an unpopular question. If we had a thread here helping with Excel, Google Sheets and data sets for everyday scenarios, would you condemn me?
Not at all, those are pretty useful and I'm quite sure that a lot of models use spreadsheets, me included.

The top room on CB right now is a chick dressed in a pea pod. She wants 10,000 tokens to show a boob massage. I want to go jump off a cliff and die.

The top room on CB right now is a chick dressed in a pea pod. She wants 10,000 tokens to show a boob massage. I want to go jump off a cliff and die.
pea pod as in the vegetable?

10,000 tokens should surely see a pea pod fully shelled?
Seriously though, I've seen some very *aspirational* goals this last week, including this one that began at 15,000
goal.jpg

10,000 tokens should surely see a pea pod fully shelled?
Seriously though, I've seen some very *aspirational* goals this last week, including this one that began at 15,000
View attachment 95570
These are the type of met goals that make me feel sad | bad about really cumming on camera for usually 666 tks 😓 It's where I am now, nothing I can do besides keeping my hustle ha.

• Hugs
Reactions: rockin_rod
These are the type of met goals that make me feel sad | bad about really cumming on camera for usually 666 tks 😓 It's where I am now, nothing I can do besides keeping my hustle ha.
*Hugs you*

Oh and to add, she hit the goal and immediately signed off...kiss those viewers goodbye.

Maybe they are used to it? 😱 If she says "miss me" on title, they prolly used to this or maybe nah.
She's brand new. She complained it took too long to hit the goal and she was tired. I'm not sure who Rod was talking about, but it's not the same model.

She's brand new. She complained it took too long to hit the goal and she was tired. I'm not sure who Rod was talking about, but it's not the same model.
People are so entitled all the time yikes. Well, if it took too long this time, next she will probably make half if she's lucky. You are right.

Yet people complain about a 3000 token goal. Can't win. LOL
They'll complain about anything won't they?
That 15,000 goal I commented about, wasn't judging but it did surprise me to see such a high first goal set, and there didn't seem to be much motivation for the users to reach it, because there was nothing tangible (action) on completion.

That 15,000 goal I commented about, wasn't judging but it did surprise me to see such a high first goal set, and there didn't seem to be much motivation for the users to reach it, because there was nothing tangible (action) on completion.
Yeah, some of those vague goals irritate me (not really, but I just roll my eyes and usually move on)

To me it's like a store running an ad campaign that just says "Come in and buy shit" I mean, c'mon, at least put *some* creative effort into it :)

Reactions: rockin_rod
I know this is going to come off shady as fuck, buuuut, I have in the past set really high goals in hope of getting even a fraction of it. I know I won't hit, they know I won't hit but if I get even half of what I asked for then it was a success. But hitting goal and not doing the show when you're brand new is a nail in your coffin for every viewer you pissed off on the way up.

In defense of the model if you are a model who makes half or more of their money from true privates on a token site, like me, sometimes the goal isn't necessary. So I forget to even set one, or set a vague stupid one. It's more about connecting with the people who come in the room. So I wouldn't say "laziness" in all cases. I've had quite a few shifts where I immediately get to talking and entertaining, and a lot of PMs from people on my friends list, and there hasn't even been time to set a realistic goal for several hours. Although I've still exceeded what I wanted to make that night in privates, MFC Share sales etc.

A huge amount of the members visiting these sites, don't care about the shared room goal in the slightest. They want privates and PURPOSEFULLY tip for stuff outside of the goal, because they specifically don't want to contribute to it. I'll have nights where I make 1000s of tokens, but none of it was from people tipping toward a shared room goal. Just the other night I got about 200 to a 750 goal publically, but actually received several thousand grey tips and Private tips 🤷‍♀️ I wouldn't make assumptions and judge from the other side of the screen.

If someone mischaracterized me as lazy on a night where I worked my ass off like that, but didn't have a shared room goal specific enough to their liking... well... I think you know what I'd tell them to go do, and where to go. Because that would be extremely offensive.

Last edited:
A huge amount of the members visiting these sites, don't care about the shared room goal in the slightest.
And this is me, in reality goals mean little to me, and only really attract my attention if they are "odd" for want of a better term.

I wouldn't make assumptions and judge from the other side of the screen.

If someone mischaracterized me as lazy on a night where I worked my ass off like that, but didn't have a shared room goal specific enough to their liking... well... I think you know what I'd tell them to go do, and where to go.
I apologize, I guess my comment did imply that I thought of laziness. :( Not my intention at all.

I guess I feel that no goal makes more sense to me than a bland one.

A funny or silly one I can *definitelty* appreciate ;)

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
I guess I feel that no goal makes more sense to me than a bland one.
This is helpful info thanks. Because sometimes I literally can't even get half a sentenced typed, but feel this heavy pressure like something needs to be up there.

Sorry if I was oversensitive on your remark also.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ozzie_
Good talk.

Chaturbate doesn't have those features, even if someone tips anonymously successfully (there's a glitch in the Lovense matrix as fucking always) it posts to the room. Goals and notifications are part of the deal. Not every model can chat openly on mic and not every user has their sound on or CB glitches and the video freezes and she ends up repeating herself for thirty minutes as new people come in -- of course this is where mods come in to play, but not everyone wants to have some stranger speaking on their behalf in a position of actual power.

Reactions: MarieElise