AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Well, tonight I was a tired (offline cam work before camming) and just went on camera with the topic "chilling" and flash prices. One of my best regulars was there and carried my whole night with a "lazy show" aka no fucking goal lol
The aholes who throw me pennies in hopes I will do too much for too little (which I willingly take my part of the blame) were very pissed off.

I know she got banned for hitting goal and not turning out. She said it was some conspiracy to make CB want her more. LOLOL
Wait What Wtf GIF by TLC Europe

@Vixxen81 @AmberCutie

She (littlesugarpea) only got a 'warning' for the costume stating she is not allowed to use it anymore because it looks like a 'child's' costume.
I understand why CB does what it does at times do to State laws in Florida and California. But what the site imposes at times with restrictions is outright comical.

@Vixxen81 @AmberCutie

She (littlesugarpea) only got a 'warning' for the costume stating she is not allowed to use it anymore because it looks like a 'child's' costume.
I understand why CB does what it does at times do to State laws in Florida and California. But what the site imposes at times with restrictions is outright comical.
I think it just shows CB is super scared of any legal pushback from anyone cuz they probably can't afford to fight it, or lose any processors. (Unlike MFC who clearly doesn't give a shit, they can afford to fight or whatnot, so they give us models the freedom to earn our living how we please (with understandable/extreme exceptions of course).

Oh my word, some people just don't even realize how stupid they sound

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 9.01.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 9.01.22 AM.png
    259.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 9.01.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 9.01.35 AM.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
  • Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 9.01.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 9.01.41 AM.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
  • Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 9.01.47 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 9.01.47 AM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 9.01.55 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 9.01.55 AM.png
    5 MB · Views: 2
Oh my word, some people just don't even realize how stupid they sound

and by the way, I earned my way into a higher tax bracket in the last decade and STILL vote for things that help the greater good/bigger picture - would have happily voted Bernie in to hope for change for the generations to come even though I have no children to benefit from it. Happy to promote equality and acceptance for all. To promote help for those less fortunate.

But this guy just saw me saying religion/jesus/god shouldn't have a place in government and jumped on the most baseless assumptions/insults he could think I fell into as a "leftist" 😂

Dude … what the fuck…??? I just got an email w the subject line “19 financial tricks most seniors aren’t aware of”.

Fuck you “Senior Perks”.

eta; Amber I’m visiting your Twitter . I’m somewhat intrigued by the bottom left meme there, and what is going on w it??? Also to show you support with this douche nozzle too though of course.

There’s an angry little man out there somewhere, who wants to put pronouns in his anus lol ?!

ETA; My bad. I think he meant he wants all registered Democrats to put their own pronouns in their anus’s perhaps ? Lol.

Last edited:
@Vixxen81 @AmberCutie

She didn't seem to care because she had it on last night.

Dreams really are so bizarre and random.

I had a dream that I was in hospital giving birth to 3 more kids, (who I decided, incidentally, to name after vegetables) and got to meet Kim Kardashian while I was in there. Then after giving birth, Kim invited me to a tennis game, on the hospital grounds, which of course I agreed to. I attended w my 3 v4getable children, who although less than 24 hours old were walking and talking, and the Kardashians, Kale, Carrot and Mr Potato got on great. 🤷‍♀️ Of course Caitlyn won the game. That part, is the only part that made any logical sense.

The pea costume is allowed now. I wonder how many are going to start dressing up like fruits and veggies.
I would not say no to another banana craze.

Pronouns. A guy posted a weird thing on Ambers Twitter the other night to do with stuffing pronouns up the anus 🤣I don’t think they like pronouns. I still can’t get over that lol

I think he wants all the Democratic Party members to write their identifying/ preferred pronouns on paper, then stuff them up their anal cavities. Something tells me that’s not going to make the agenda for the next DNC.

Last edited:
I'm not going to start sucking any dicks over it, but I'm pretty excited about Tuesday. I want to see a perp walk but I doubt we'll get it.

The pea costume is allowed now. I wonder how many are going to start dressing up like fruits and veggies.
I would not say no to another banana craze.
:) Not sure who's listening to your wishes but:

bananasa.png

• Funny!
Reactions: ElGato
I love horses. Really do. Even when mine tried to kill me. I still love her. ( this is me convincing myself not to turn my horse into burgers).
Thankfully no broken bones but torn muscles are no joke either.🫠🫠🫠🫠