AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
So the whole zodiacs signs changing around is only applies to babies born in 2010 and further or does that mean everybody signs change? because if that does I would hate the idea of being a Capricorn and no longer an Aquarius

soyelsancho87 said:
So the whole zodiacs signs changing around is only applies to babies born in 2010 and further or does that mean everybody signs change? because if that does I would hate the idea of being a Capricorn and no longer an Aquarius

Well, it's a 3000 year drift... so... really it's all pseudoscience with little to no accuracy beyond pure chance. Plus it's a small group coming out and saying this. However it's been known about since Hipparchus in something like AD 130. So does it matter?
Short Answer: Your sign will have changed.

soyelsancho87 said:
I'm not thrilled about this either! I'm Gemini....PERIOD! A lil good w/ a side of bad hehehe. Been for 38 yrs and not excepting change....so suck it! lol...Oh not to mention I have based tatoos and jewelry on zodiacs. My oldest son is supposedly that "new" sign....again....suck it! :snooty:

I ruined my camscore tonight! :lol: I just couldn't be arsed. I wouldn't have logged in at all if I didn't cancel a night out to 'work'! Ohwell it's my own fault :lol:

Me either! I must have done exactly the same as you! I just sat complaining about how masturbation wasn't going to cut it because I wanted a real cock attached to a real man lol, ate truffles and gingerbread men and messed about with silly gifs. argued with a few people about not getting my tits out, flashed my pussy cos i felt like it and just basically did not give a flying fuck about anything!!!

It were well good, like!

FluffyDoll said:
Me either! I must have done exactly the same as you! I just sat complaining about how masturbation wasn't going to cut it because I wanted a real cock attached to a real man lol, ate truffles and gingerbread men and messed about with silly gifs. argued with a few people about not getting my tits out, flashed my pussy cos i felt like it and just basically did not give a flying fuck about anything!!!

It were well good, like!

Oh at least we both had fun!! I actually quite enjoyed myself and it seems like you did too. Sometimes us cam whores just need to chill out :)

AluraCurvyBBW said:
my back hurts.. i am horny and slightly annoyed..

wanting to go out but dont kno tha area.. *sigh*
Ick, I hate back pain!

Going out when you don't know the area is TONS of fun. As long as you know where the "safe" parts are, getting dolled up and walking around until you find something interesting is SO much fun!. Sometimes I find a neat little tucked-away store, sometimes coffee, sometimes 7-eleven in 6 inch heels! But going out always makes me feel better about my day, no matter what I do. I think I was an explorer in a past life, haha!

Just saw Black Swan. the hott lady action was hot, but what really got my blood flowing was all the intense dancing. I really wish I kept in with the dancing...

It just sucks that we just got home from our date night, I'm all horny from the movie, and my hubs gets onto starcraft.

damn gamer boy. :?

i want to be on a beach naked and getting bronzed with frozen sugary alcohol laden drink in hand more than anything in the world
puttin my pennies away for a vacation this summer so we shall see.

PinUpKittie said:
AluraCurvyBBW said:
my back hurts.. i am horny and slightly annoyed..

wanting to go out but dont kno tha area.. *sigh*
Ick, I hate back pain!

Going out when you don't know the area is TONS of fun. As long as you know where the "safe" parts are, getting dolled up and walking around until you find something interesting is SO much fun!. Sometimes I find a neat little tucked-away store, sometimes coffee, sometimes 7-eleven in 6 inch heels! But going out always makes me feel better about my day, no matter what I do. I think I was an explorer in a past life, haha!
I kinda stay in the house a lot anyways. But personally I hate feelin lost. Gps is way off as well and my friend. Has to work :(

When I mention that I have faith, its perceived that I'm shoving it down peoples throats, so I never mention it.
By that logic, when you make fun of faith, you're shoving atheism down my throat yes?

Funnily enough the same thing happens when I mention I'm a vegetarian or that I'm bi-sexual. Either I'm the most controversial mother fucker alive, or something is fucked up somewhere.

Double standards. Gotta fucking love them.

Jebbaz said:
When I mention that I have faith, its perceived that I'm shoving it down peoples throats, so I never mention it.
By that logic, when you make fun of faith, you're shoving atheism down my throat yes?

Funnily enough the same thing happens when I mention I'm a vegetarian or that I'm bi-sexual. Either I'm the most controversial mother fucker alive, or something is fucked up somewhere.

I feel fucked up about this post because I have a blasphemy fetish/love to make fun, but I welcome people to give me their side of why they have faith most of the time. Grrr. I feel like a douche for owning at least 4 meant-to-be-funny offensive shirts now. :\

Frankie said:
Jebbaz said:

I feel fucked up about this post because I have a blasphemy fetish/love to make fun, but I welcome people to give me their side of why they have faith most of the time. Grrr. I feel like a douche for owning at least 4 meant-to-be-funny offensive shirts now. :\
Don't feel bad Frankie. I know you, I know you're not attempting to offend me. Its just tactless ass holes that get under my skin. There's this wide spread concept that believing in something intangible makes someone unintelligent. Because trusting my gut and trusting my feelings along with my mind makes me an idiot.

/rant over

just pissed about it...

Jebbaz said:

wait so your vegan? cool i like meat too much but those who can stick to vegatarian choices do seem healthier than us carnivores.

Wow, aside from Google bot, I'm the only non-model logged in right now.

BloodRed87 said:
NOOO!!! Someone tell Frankie she accodentally banned me from her Skin video room! :sad10:
I told her, but may I take this oppertunity to lololololololololololol!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know whether to feel about about my cousin getting 2nd degree burns or think he's a complete jackass on how he got himself the 2nd degree burns.

I hate people who think that women shouldn't fart/arn't allowed/your not a women if you fart. I had someone on MFC tell me today I need to learn how to be a women coz I farted and thought it was funny. Are we seriously still living in the old ages where that stuff isn't acceptable for girls?! Geeze if I went to the bathroom everytime I had to 'break wind' I'd be the skinniest person in the world. I aint going to sit there in a funny position to try and hold a bloody fart in just coz someone might get upset about it! FARTING IS NATURAL, EVERYONE DOES IT, EVEN THE BLOODY QUEEN PROBABLY DOES IT! IT'S NOT LIKE I KILLED SOMEONE FFS.
(Although the smell was pretty deadly so it could have killed someone lol)

That's my daily thought/rant. :p