AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
my room mate just woke up and asked if i was watching pet semetary.
LOL, i'm watching spice world. :lol:

It's best not to post anything when in emotional turmoil. Especially me. I get really sarcastic, cryptic, and just all around not-very-nice.

There are many things I wish to accomplish in this life, and one of those things is to write a musical with Veronica Chaos.

Reactions: VeronicaChaos
The cameramen of cooking shows must have no appetite or have just eaten a big meal before working.
Cause I would like want to eat everything.

I kinda wish that Amber would make a thread where she just posted every time she made an edit in another thread, and linked to that edit, so that we could thank her for the edit without bumping the thread or thanking the post edited.

GallifreyGal said:
I'm going to see the new Doctor Who episode tonight in theaters, even though I've already watched it twice. I'm going with my mom and I'm super excited. I just wish I had something to cosplay with :(

*High five*! I'm going to see it on the big screen too! No cosplay for me either, but I did get a new Whovian shirt to wear :D

Reactions: Gen and LilLitaRose
hapa74 said:
GallifreyGal said:
I'm going to see the new Doctor Who episode tonight in theaters, even though I've already watched it twice. I'm going with my mom and I'm super excited. I just wish I had something to cosplay with :(

*High five*! I'm going to see it on the big screen too! No cosplay for me either, but I did get a new Whovian shirt to wear :D

This made me sad because it reminded me that my Dr. Who shirt disappeared into oblivion. I think the dryer ate it or something.

LilMissMalice said:
hapa74 said:
GallifreyGal said:

This made me sad because it reminded me that my Dr. Who shirt disappeared into oblivion. I think the dryer ate it or something.

:( I hate when that happens...a new Who shirt must be purchased! For reasons!

I must also say that seeing Doctor Who "Deep Breath" on the big screen was pretty amazing

hapa74 said:
LilMissMalice said:
hapa74 said:
GallifreyGal said:

:( I hate when that happens...a new Who shirt must be purchased! For reasons!

I must also say that seeing Doctor Who "Deep Breath" on the big screen was pretty amazing

It was seriously amazing! Big screen definitely made an impact :dance:

Reactions: hapa74
My bf's cousin and his wife had their first baby last night, we got to see her today and she's absolutely gorgeous. They're going to be amazing parents and I couldn't be happier for them

The boyfriend holding said baby, Ariel Lyn :)

Attachments

• 2014-08-28_1409264722.jpg
    2014-08-28_1409264722.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 183
I hate when MFC members sign up here at ACF and openly state they don't/won't/never buy tokens and tip anymore.

If you're not willing to at least chip in a little to watch the girls you enjoy: 1. stop going to cam sites, 2. why are you HERE?

You ever had one of those times when you're really tired and for some strange reason you decide to write an email before bed. You get all gushy and personal and stuff. You think everything is fine so you hit send. One thousandth of a second after you click send your eyes notice it's addressed to the wrong person and your heart rate hits triple digits instantly.

Yeah, me neither. Nope, that's never happened to me last night. Not at all. :woops: :whistle: :oops:

hi kayleepond and connerjay :hello2:

I wish it was October so I had a car and didn't have to rely on other people for rides ^^' It makes me uncomfortable when they attack me for not "finding a ride" sooner, when my supposed other ride doesn't answer their phone...
But I can't tell people that other people are unreliable, I just have to look it myself.
Ah well.

Reactions: LadyLuna
There needs to be some type of test before people can use the internet. If you don't get that one person is joking or is being the least bit sarcastic then maybe you take life too seriously; in which case I strongly recommend taking a good, long break from the intrawebz.

Things I learned today.
LilyEvans
SexySteph
I_Am_Iris
SweetDee
GweenBlack
ConnerJay
LaughingLux
Lucy_Goose

Relative height achievement unlocked.
#CamgirlsTakeOrlando

Attachments

• Screenshot - 9_7_2014 , 12_43_26 AM.jpg
    Screenshot - 9_7_2014 , 12_43_26 AM.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 53
The hunt for a good barber in a new town is a terrifying ordeal. Yes, I want you to temporarily set my ears on fire. Yes, I want you to baptise me (face first) in the sink. Yes, please use the cutthroat on my neck. NO. NO. NO! You are not allowed to trim my beard with an electric razor. What do you mean you don't use diamond encrusted miniature scissors for beard work? Why aren't they a thing? :angry4: