AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
JessieWolfe said:
I'm breaking out of the models only section.

I'm getting the same anxious feelings I did when I first started camming :lol:
Oh the anxiety :p

(you all seem like cool dudes though so I'm pretty excited)

It's not so bad out here. Only SOME of us are rabid Smurfs, not the whole bunch. :?

Sevrin said:
So I spent most of last night watching Knallerfrauen sketch comedy videos on Youtube. Martina Hill and her team are awesome in so many ways.

There's even a playlist of subtitled ones for those who don't understand German.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... LdYMXDuImB
After the GIF of her office skit got posted here I did the same thing yesterday. Went through about 50 of em i'm guessing. Good brush up for my German too. :lol:

Sometimes life is hard, sometimes it's easy. But we all end up in the ground someday anyway, death waits for no-one and you can't take anything with you (debatable in different religions, I know, but I personally don't feel that you can)... so you gotta reach for happiness while you're still around to enjoy it! Make sure you've got a roof over your head, food on the table, and a way to get around (aka basic necessities) and then fill in the gaps with whatever brings you joy. Build the life you want instead of worrying so much about social ideologies or what others will think.

Yeah, I know this sort of hippie bullshit gets thrown around a lot. But I think it's always worth bringing up again! :-D

GemmaMoore said:
Sometimes life is hard, sometimes it's easy. But we all end up in the ground someday anyway, death waits for no-one and you can't take anything with you (debatable in different religions, I know, but I personally don't feel that you can)... so you gotta reach for happiness while you're still around to enjoy it! Make sure you've got a roof over your head, food on the table, and a way to get around (aka basic necessities) and then fill in the gaps with whatever brings you joy. Build the life you want instead of worrying so much about social ideologies or what others will think.

Yeah, I know this sort of hippie bullshit gets thrown around a lot. But I think it's always worth bringing up again! :-D

this paired with your gif made me smile so hard :D

GemmaMoore said:
But we all end up in the ground someday anyway,

I beg to differ. I plan on being vaporized and injected into the atmosphere, so that EVERYONE has a chance to snort dead Weasel.

(That mental picture brought to you by my sick & twisted psyche. You're welcome.) :evil2:

I've practically been inside my apartment all week after moving. What's a good way to meet local people without seeming so "desperate?" :pray:

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Joanne__ said:
I've practically been inside my apartment all week after moving. What's a good way to meet local people without seeming so "desperate?" :pray:
'May I borrow a cup of sugar?' (measuring cup, ladle....) always a classic.
Ask directions to somewhere.
Ask advice for good places to eat... chinese, pizza, sushi. Whatever you like.
Ask if there's a good bookstore/library to get something to read.
Post Office. You need to mail a box.

You're a newbie to the area. Use that. People love to give advice. Then later, if you want, you could give them a $10 Subway gift card, or a bottle of wine, or a papa murphy's take n' bake pizza...something to thank them. That gets you to chat with them a second time. You're practically friends at that point.

Sevrin said:
Behind the scenes at an average session on MFC.
[vimeo]110107900[/vimeo]
Nice flat, and she plays the banjo?

Dose anyone else see incognetoman?

I don't know why I like this idea, and when I tell other ppl about it, they look at me and I can tell they don't know why I think it is a cool idea either. I'm going to tell you, and I can't see you, but if no one replies I'll imagine you with that same look.

So when I get my definitive leg made, if it's like the last one, it will be quite pretty. Carbon fiber upper attached to a gun metal gray adjusting knuckle with stainless steel set screws and powder gray titanium post. I have been told that any shear fabric can be laminated on to the top layer of carbon fiber at the time it's made. (Below are two of the choices I am thinking about. Not sure yet.)

What ever I go with, I want to have my other leg tattooed to match. So at a glance or from any distance it will appear as if I am wearing a prosthetic on both legs. Like I said I'm not sure why I like this idea, other than having them match, but there is something more than that.

Attachments

• leg fabric.JPG
    leg fabric.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 206
  • purple scale.jpg
    purple scale.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 206
Am I the only one who does nothing for Christmas?

No presents, special meal, no cookies/candy, no watching holiday shows, no tree.
Not buying presents, not visiting family....nothing.

Basically just another day to get through. If I didn't look at a calendar I probably wouldn't even realize if it was Christmas day or not. Well, that and stuff isn't open so it's boring.

Reactions: Sevrin and camstory
JerryBoBerry said:
Am I the only one who does nothing for Christmas?

No presents, special meal, no cookies/candy, no watching holiday shows, no tree.
Not buying presents, not visiting family....nothing.

Basically just another day to get through. If I didn't look at a calendar I probably wouldn't even realize if it was Christmas day or not. Well, that and stuff isn't open so it's boring.
No. How does it go? Oh yea, Don't feel like the lone ranger. But it might just be you and me kemosabe.
Almost forgot the vid :woops:

Need to do an internet reset on my brain. I have become unaligned with my center, which is a sure way to fumble. I think I'll start my break this afternoon and ride down to Berkeley and support the voice of change. I can take my bag and crash in ppl's park, though I'll have to cable myself to my bike.

Let's be honest. Sloth's are really freaking ugly animals, even the baby ones.

That horrible feeling when you realize you do the metaphorical equivalent of kicking down someones sand castle just because you can, without realizing the long term repercussions. Oops?

Wow i am really full of myself sometime, then i get stoned and think, wow i am really full of myself sometime.

If they really do release The Stand as a 4-part movie I am going to lose my shit with happy. Don't you dare ruin this for me, Josh Boone.

The unabridged book was brilliant.
The miniseries was excellent.

... I need to go read The Stand again.

I'm really hoping that I won't be remembered as that guy who managed to offend everyone within the first week of becoming a member.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
WizofAus said:
I'm really hoping that I won't be remembered as that guy who managed to offend everyone within the first week of becoming a member.

It's not so bad, there are a few people here that willingly love and accept that shtick! Embrace and embarrass yourself, it's far more fun that way :)
Above all, learn to either ignore or enjoy the haters.

Really, I mean really, really, that's a daily thought, come on I don't know what that is, but it's not a daily thought, and there are one or two others that are nearly as bad as me at times.

Oh, and I want to build a pair of sneakers with a little horn on the toe of each one, and stand in line at starbucks and watch the ppl to see who gets it, and then watch the ppl who can't look at me without being creeped out. Prolly not, but it was a thought. ;)