AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
This whole debacle with United Airlines not letting young girls wear leggings on a flight is driving me bananas. The way it's being talked about, as if they're just discriminating against random paying passengers, is so weird. The girls were passholders, meaning you're flying on an employee's pass, and passholders have had a dress code at pretty much every airline forever. I used to fly on passes as a kid and that meant wearing a nice dress or a sweater with khakis/decent slacks. No sandals, nothing ripped, no sweatpants (baggy or legging style), etc. It bugs me that United is being vilified for a code that you're given when you get the pass, and which you're agreeing to follow if you want to fly for so cheap. Also seeing people say "wow I'm gonna boycott!!!!", well you better start boycott flights in general since this isn't at all unique to United.

On the same note, the first time I flew on a confirmed ticket I wore leggings and it was amazing! but not as amazing as flying for hella cheap.

Also I wonder if this employee's passes are gonna be revoked thanks to this media outcry that some random lady started when she witnessed the girls being told to change.

I wonder when "vocal fry" is gonna become a cam girl thing that I can't escape and it is everywhere. I've walked past college women students sitting at a table and I hear them talking but not what they say but how they talk--using vocal fry and it is the oddest thing. It was like they were practicing talking.

Or maybe it will become sort of a perv thing that members want to hear (boggles my mind). :) I think I will watch valley girl again just for good feels

Vocal fry isn't only a camgirl thing, its a millennial thing. Speech pathologists have noted that people in the past definitely did not speak with vocal fry often, and that it's a pretty new phenomenon. I do it a lot, subconsciously.

The girl in this video is condescending and cocky. Vocal fry isn't necessarily a bad thing. If you don't like someone's voice then don't watch their feed.

Vocal fry isn't only a camgirl thing, its a millennial thing.

I haven't heard it yet (maybe because people in other countries haven't caught on yet), but I figure it will be about as hard to avoid as those rooms with those toys with the antennas and the omibod sometime in the future.

I do it a lot, subconsciously.

Meeeee tooooo! Not like I want to do it, but, it just happens. Same thing happened for me when everyone was saying "like" (like I went to the mall and I was like "hey what is up peoples" and they were like "nothing much" and I was like "cool") all the time I found myself doing that too.

Ugh. It is funny how we adapt. :)

Last edited:
I'm the Easter bunny at the mall, and this toddler took his first steps today (after his mom took him out the stroller...she was shouting "OMG, you're walking!!!") to see me. :)

Might be a good time to invest in VPN stock.

Sad thing is this is not really that big of a change. So what if your ISP can sell your data now. Google, Amazon, Facebook, almost every major online website...they've all been doing it all along. There's money in Big Data.

AT&T has a record of every phone call placed with them on file, and they've created Hemisphere program to mine that data. They've been selling all your info to law enforcement agencies around the country (world) for years without your permission. They've been making fantastic profits off it too. It even goes so far as to actively force agencies it works with to hide the fact they do this. And the ironic part of it is the agencies using it are charged millions each year. They largely get reimbursed by federal tax grant programs. So you, the tax payer, are paying the police to [illegally?] spy on you without your consent.

VPN's should have been on every computer years ago. It's stupid not to have one running 24/7.

Your ISP joining in now is a drop in the bucket.

Appropriately random- but I'm dying to know what other people think..Is the whole kawaii thing dead? Will something else equally as pastel covered and quirky pop up? And is anyone else as confused with these cam sub cultures as I am?

Cam sites are a lot like baseball...Pretty much know what to expect, but with the chance to see something you've never seen before.

Reactions: DFT
Woke up to a sunny day and currently now looking at a gloomy sky :(
Why do I need to go home and take care of my grandma? Can't I just stay in bed and sleep ....

I'm feeling the same way today. 16+ hours and I want to crawl back to bed.

On the exact opposite end, my dogs somehow manage to wake up and be at 200% every. single. fucking. day. Every day. They wake up and it was like they never went to sleep. They tornado themselves around the house while I trudge down the stairs in pjs, hair sticking up, barefoot and am not even half awake yet.....It kills me. I don't understand how they do it. I wish I could pop out of bed every day and just be up and wide awake instantly. :roll:
This post just made my day

Reactions: Rose
Been crazy tired and aching over the weekend, slept many times totalling 30 out of 48 hours. Maybe the highest hours sleeping each day since being a baby. This got me contemplating if life is all a giant simulation (which is not so crazy as it first seems) and especially if I'm dead, as within a simulation you are not really alive, and some other far out thoughts that are to unusual to articulate.

There are many things to like about this forum, the thing I love the most are the models. A vast, VAST percentage of them are the most professional ladies I've ever encountered. They truly are rock stars in their world. I had a conversation with one of our models today, I asked her some questions that quite frankly I couldn't have asked anyone else but because she has knowledge of our discussed subject she gladly answered every question I had. She was courteous, professional, respectful and 100% class; she put me at ease with a subject I was somewhat embarrassed to discuss with her but she was absolutely great with me. If she's reading this she knows who she is...I won't publicly give her name but if she is reading this then once again thank you.

I wish nothing less ran ultimate success in anything and everything you'll always do! You are simply the best!

I'm glad I don't give a shit. If I did, I'd have to defecate and hand someone a pile. "Here you go. I give a shit".

I've been away from ACF for a while. When I came back there are much more options to respond to a post. In about a month, among the numerous likes and agrees and funny's, I've managed to get one "bad troll attempt" and one "facepalm". The troll thing I didn't get. The facepalm was not getting satire/sarcasm. I'm good with that.

My son got all A's and one B (in Math) on his report card, and instead of being happy about it like I am, he gets mad and says "How do I get a B in my favorite subject?!" Dude...that is an excellent report card, imo.....

Sat here and watched women's college softball on tv. I swear if the softball gods do one thing to the uniforms that de-accentuates these girl's asses I WILL change religions.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Gen
Someone will be here soon to check out this issue with my electrical outlets (sparks coming out the outlets). Thank goodness for 24-hour maintenance.

When I hear an Ed Sheeran song I picture a singing dude that looks like this:
Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 9.01.48 AM.png
but the voice actually comes out of this:
Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 8.59.55 AM.png
and it's quite shocking.

Surprised and angry that the Cleveland shooter hasn't been caught yet.