AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Ahhhhhhhhh I was totally just creeping your profile seeing what you've been up to like 2 hours ago!!

alksjdf;alksjdf;askldjf

You guys. I think I'm coming back to camming. And I am so, so fucking excited.

ETA: Now to figure out whether to stick with this name, which I've never felt really fit me, or start completely over with a new name that people may not like or recognize.

Reactions: Magnolia
Ahhhhhhhhh I was totally just creeping your profile seeing what you've been up to like 2 hours ago!!

alksjdf;alksjdf;askldjf

You guys. I think I'm coming back to camming. And I am so, so fucking excited.
FJQAW89FPPEOF;IHWBAGFYU732~!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!

Dude, the camworld has missed you! I can't tell you how many times I've mentioned on cam how you inspired me when I was a lil camgirl bb. :h:

• Hugs
Reactions: Starling
Writing this down, because I can't speak this, and help just isn't available. Possible triggers.

My inaction cost someone their life this weekend.

Last Friday, I was in the gents toilets at work. In a cubible near me, I heard someone vomiting. There wasn't many people in the office, and I'd assumed he'd been drinking the night before and it was like a hangover sort of thing.

He was actually vomiting due to a brain haemorrage, and rather then ask him if he was ok, I walked out of there without saying a word. He was found collapsed 20mins later, with paramedics called. Died in hospital over the weekend.

If I had acted, I could have probably ascertained something was wrong from speaking to him. That time gap could have given him a better chance of survival. Instead, I did nothing.

7 degrees. So glad I kept my stretch-
Writing this down, because I can't speak this, and help just isn't available. Possible triggers.

My inaction cost someone their life this weekend.

Last Friday, I was in the gents toilets at work. In a cubible near me, I heard someone vomiting. There wasn't many people in the office, and I'd assumed he'd been drinking the night before and it was like a hangover sort of thing.

He was actually vomiting due to a brain haemorrage, and rather then ask him if he was ok, I walked out of there without saying a word. He was found collapsed 20mins later, with paramedics called. Died in hospital over the weekend.

If I had acted, I could have probably ascertained something was wrong from speaking to him. That time gap could have given him a better chance of survival. Instead, I did nothing.

That is scary, and I'm sorry that you experienced that. But you should know that you can't blame yourself for something like that. A brain hemorrage? :( He probably would have still passed away, regardless of whatever you tried to do. The fact that you're this torn up over this shows that you have a good heart. *Hug*

Reactions: EmptyKins
I admit some of the posts that get me facepalms are understandable, but some of them are funny. I am just ahead of my time I guess.

How easy it would be to surround ourselves with like-minded people and just delete those who think differently than we do.

I think I'm gonna make a video clip of me eating Herr's potato chips (and this Dunkin Donuts chocolate frosted donut with sprinkles), and put it up on Clips4Sale...just to see what happens. Might as well record myself doing something I absolutely LOVE (eating). LOL.

I think I'm gonna make a video clip of me eating Herr's potato chips (and this Dunkin Donuts chocolate frosted donut with sprinkles), and put it up on Clips4Sale...just to see what happens. Might as well record myself doing something I absolutely LOVE (eating). LOL.

I make the vast majority of my C4S income via facestuffing/eating videos. I've done large pizzas, burgers and fries, hot dogs, chinese, etc. and they make bank. I haven't updated my store since 2015 and I've made passive income off those videos as recently as this fall! Woowoo!

People can say what they want...that I'm a bad girlfriend to my current boyfriend, that I'm crazy, that I need to let it go...

...but when you meet a guy who makes you feel pretty when you only ever felt unpretty. Who makes sex feel exciting and fun when it used to be stressful and scary. Who makes you feel beautiful on the inside, safe, loved...

You love that guy. You keep loving that guy, even if things don't work out. That's a guy you love forever. I'm sorry for the serious post. I'm halfway through a bottle of wine and getting all pensive and emo.

Tearful right now, thinking about the super nice guy I had in my MFC room who has no arms (Viewed his cam.). :( I really hope he visits me again. He was so sweet...handsome too.

Great song! Difficult to believe that it's been two years already. Have been some greats that we've lost. :(

Reactions: Dan Epstein
My random thought.
If I have a crush on someone, that doesn't let the rest of y'all off the hook. Believe me when I say thank you. Also believe it when I say I love my friend's all of them. I truly don't care, what you stand for, or who you stand for. As long as you are pace with yourself and happy. I'm good but, I do have lines and, as I get to know you better. You can always trust. I have an open mind. I have an honest heart. I also have seen and, heard sum shit. I hate my anger side the most. It is like some things are burn so deep in your head that when seen, felt, or sensed. Just makes me go nuts and be that white/black knight and lay down a stick of "don't you dare speak down on any of my friends. But at the end of the day I can only do so much. I hope with my hope "that people stop and really think about, what it would be like walk a mile in their shoes.

Beat the system! Don't let the system beat you.

Your's Truly,

RAG2DISCARD