AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Got me clicking on these resurrected threads thinking they're new topics. Lol. D'oh!

Sitting at the bar last night, loving life, finalizing plans for later in the night. Notice a drunk girl start the typical drunk girl motions when she isn't being paid attention to. Tries dancing on the bar, quickly yelled at. Gets rejected a few times. Starts trying to make out with anything with a pulse. Nothing out of the ordinary. Drunk girl doing drunk girl stuff. The real entertainment starts when a guy freaks out when she starts trying to kiss him. Not saying he wasn't justified in his anger but just just walking away is always the best option for a dude here. The drunk girl will lose focus and move on to her next prey. Dude goes on a pretty decent rant about boundaries and touching people and the drinking age needing to be raised. Storms out to a round of applause. Drunk girl is stunned, just standing there for what felt like an eternity. Place was silent. To her credit, she then tries going on her own rant but it was mostly unintelligible. She eventually storms out to laughter and another round of applause. Joy immediately turns to panic as we all watch her stumble and faceplant into the front bumper/grill of a parked car as soon as she gets outside. Out cold. Bleeding all over the place. The whole ordeal is over pretty quickly thankfully, she will be fine. Just a really chaotic string of events for what is normally a pretty laid back and older bar.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Sitting at the bar last night, loving life, finalizing plans for later in the night. Notice a drunk girl start the typical drunk girl motions when she isn't being paid attention to. Tries dancing on the bar, quickly yelled at. Gets rejected a few times. Starts trying to make out with anything with a pulse. Nothing out of the ordinary. Drunk girl doing drunk girl stuff. The real entertainment starts when a guy freaks out when she starts trying to kiss him. Not saying he wasn't justified in his anger but just just walking away is always the best option for a dude here. The drunk girl will lose focus and move on to her next prey. Dude goes on a pretty decent rant about boundaries and touching people and the drinking age needing to be raised. Storms out to a round of applause. Drunk girl is stunned, just standing there for what felt like an eternity. Place was silent. To her credit, she then tries going on her own rant but it was mostly unintelligible. She eventually storms out to laughter and another round of applause. Joy immediately turns to panic as we all watch her stumble and faceplant into the front bumper/grill of a parked car as soon as she gets outside. Out cold. Bleeding all over the place. The whole ordeal is over pretty quickly thankfully, she will be fine. Just a really chaotic string of events for what is normally a pretty laid back and older bar.

Yikes! That shit is so unattractive. I will never understand why grown folks proudly say things to each other like "I'm gonna get fucked up this weekend!" as if it's as fun as spending the day at Disney World. Lol.

I'm glad that guy did the right thing, and got away from her asap. It was the right thing to do, and also covers his ass in case this chick were to try to make some bullshit "That guy tried to rape me!" accusation. Men have to be so careful in these situations, as all it takes is one false accusation - or one woman's hazy memory - to ruin your reputation/life. It's one of the things that scares me about raising a (sweet and naive) boy.

Reactions: emptiedglass
Yikes! That shit is so unattractive. I will never understand why grown folks proudly say things to each other like "I'm gonna get fucked up this weekend!" as if it's as fun as spending the day at Disney World. Lol.

I'm glad that guy did the right thing, and got away from her asap. It was the right thing to do, and also covers his ass in case this chick were to try to make some bullshit "That guy tried to rape me!" accusation. Men have to be so careful in these situations, as all it takes is one false accusation - or one woman's hazy memory - to ruin your reputation/life. It's one of the things that scares me about raising a (sweet and naive) boy.

Yeah, she was quite the charmer. Wouldn't be shocked if she was already out sexually assaulting any unlucky enough to be in her path. Was definitely the type to embarrass herself and then attempt to claim rape. Cops around here have to deal with her kind way too often so they know to be extremely skeptical of most accusations. Which sucks but is sadly how it is.

She eventually storms out to laughter and another round of applause. Joy immediately turns to panic as we all watch her stumble and faceplant into the front bumper/grill of a parked car as soon as she gets outside. Out cold. Bleeding all over the place.
op7oup.jpg

God I love a happy ending.

I was playing 9 ball one night in a pool hall. An easy 3 ball run away from $100. Looking at the table, out of nowhere comes this college-aged girl, hopped up on the table and started rolling around doing some sexy stripper type shit (or the closest her drunk ass could manage). Once the two guys who were with her retrieved her, had to play the game over and I lost. Never even got a shot. Really would have enjoyed seeing her eat a bumper.

• Funny!
God I love a happy ending.

Most would claim that the angle and velocity of the fall were too brutal to allow for even a momentary mental chuckle. Most would be mistaken. Think I also managed a that's what you get to cross my mind while instinct had started to send me out there. It really is hard to feel too bad for her especially when you consider that she was planning on driving out of there. The lengths that some of these entitled buffoons will go to in an attempt for revenge on those that simply turn them down are hilariously demented. Strange rise lately in women at bars that get belligerent and even violent when they realize that nobody is interested in them. They are very lucky to rarely be held accountable for their actions.

The guy I'm seeing at the moment is super cute, but when he doesn't shave his beard, it's a real problem for me. I like the five o'clock shadow look...but because he's ginger, I always think of this:

16273.jpg

tell him !!!! how else will he know x

This dude wants to have babies with his sex robot. HAHAHA!!!

https://www.dayspatch.com/man-children-sex-robot/

Stories like this and the dudes marrying body pillows or whatever that was make me wonder if we are doomed as a species. We had a good run I suppose.

Ronda Rousey signed with the WWE. Good payday for her and Vince will get his brief mainstream attention that he loves. I just hope she isn't too much of a hindrance to the other women in the long run. I get that it is her best option. Her inability and unwillingness to adapt and learn leaves little room for her in MMA now that the women have moved out of the dark ages. She found out quickly that mean mugging will only take you so far in Hollywood. I just can't see her keeping up with the other women in any area. She isn't naturally athletic like a Charlotte Flair. Can't talk like an Alexa Bliss. Doubt she will be willing to bump or be ragdolled like a Sasha Banks. Won't be likable or have the heart of a Bayley. Could be painful to watch. Is it possible that she crosses over and is a natural like Matt Riddle? Sure, anything is possible but Riddle aka Deep Waters aka The King of Bros aka the stoner goofball I have as my avatar is very rare in wrestling. The grueling schedule and life on the road doesn't seem like something she is cut out for and history shows a complete lack of ability to evolve. Hope I'm wrong or at the very least, hope she doesn't slow down the women around her too much.

• Helpful!
Reactions: DFT
HOLY SHIT...this guy just paid my rent for me! I think I'm going to cry...

That's dedication and devotion lol. Here I am hoping to get enough money to pay a random bill and you are getting full on rent payments lll

Not exactly rent paymentS plural (I wish!). Just a one-time thing. I just sent you a PM. :)

It's great, though, because now I won't have to worry about it until March, and hopefully by then I will have gotten my tax refund for all the jobs I had in 2017.

Reactions: Aerocakes8687
Anyone here been in a long distance relationship? It makes you appreciate what’s important in life, cuddling, kissing, and some more cuddling.

I've been only once in my life, 2 hr flight each week-end. Didn't end up well. Yeah it's awesome because every moment is really special, you live at its fullest and full of passion. But point is: you don't get to know really one person if you don't live her everyday life. And most of all if you don't share a common goal. Just my experience. Wish you really the best from the bottom of my heart @Dan Epstein

I've been only once in my life, 2 hr flight each week-end. Didn't end up well. Yeah it's awesome because every moment is really special, you live at its fullest and full of passion. But point is: you don't get to know really one person if you don't live her everyday life. And most of all if you don't share a common goal. Just my experience. Wish you really the best from the bottom of my heart @Dan Epstein
You rock!
I’m gonna turn into a family man after all :) We’ll have the very first industry rep wedding on ACF probably.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gen and Just_A_Guy
Thanks! She just needs to say yes, and we both need to be sober....

Never met sane, rational and wise adults who decided to get married being sober. Not going to happen the other way round. And never been to a wedding with sober people around me. You'll both go unnoticed. Don't worry. Anyway time will tell.

I just got around to watching the latest Law and Order SVU episode. I am DEVASTATED. He was my favorite character.

Anyone else having problems with bodychat? I can not get the app to work and can't use my lush! It's driving me crazy! All day I've been messing around with different apps! I honestly haven't been wanting to cam without it! Which is funny because most the time I don't want to use it because I have so many issues with the lovense browser! Blah. That's where my thoughts are for the day.

I did a fail today. I forgot you never point out facts to a stupid person. It upsets them when their preconceived notions of how the world works contradict with reality.