AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Colleagues told me to start making serious business pictures that show that I’m almost 40. I responded with this, because flirting with your neighborhood cat wearing swag is always better if you ask me. In addition the Tel Aviv gay pride week is coming up, so this is my tribute to my friends on the Cam Guy Thread as well. I’m not Ralph Machio!

911136F2-0AFE-4509-B44C-9E43F7AB17E6.jpeg

I'm so happy to be where I am in life, I'm happy doing what I do and making money for it. Feel free to reply to this and brag away, don't hold back

Working for myself, and doing all I'm doing to create a life for me is a very satisfying feeling. I love being surrounded by entrepreneurs. Seeing the passion and success of those around me fuels my inner voice with a "You got this too!"

I was just remembering the 5th grade (first time experiencing public school after having been in a private school since kindergarten)...a new student being picked on because I had to wear a freakin’ Barney (the purple dinosaur) backpack that was a gift from my great-grandmom. *sigh*

Yearly rant - Memorial Day, the day to honor those who sacrificed, and came home: more those who didn't come home.

The 19 year old kitchen staffer at the retirement home gets the day off. The banker, the mailman, the construction worker gets the day off. The vet, or more likely with this churn of age, wife or mother of a son who didn't come home - gets a cold hotdog and coleslaw in a bagged meal at the retirement home instead of a hot supper.

#GotThatSoWrong

Reactions: CoffeeKnight
My grandmom just posted on FB that they cancelled Roseanne because of some racist shit she tweeted? DAMMIT! I was lovin' this reboot! Now I'm off to go read exactly what was said...

My dream early this morning:

Tyra Banks was a shimmering gorgeous butterfly holding two photographs in her hand announcing, "America's Next Top Moth is..."

*camera cut to two shaking moths with makeovers, one about to faint*

"Mothalisa...you are NOT America's Next Top Moth, you may pack your things and go-"

*Mothalisa faints and is carried off the stage as the camera cuts to the winning moth*

"Kate Moth that means YOU are America's Next Top Moth, your prize is an unlimited supply of designer clothing to eat through and a contract with-"

Fuckfuckfuck my dream ended here I'll never know what happened and my brain is scarily obsessed with moths these days :/

After shooting a photo-set of my feet this weekend, I came to the conclusion that to save effort removing the random cat hairs (courtesy of my lovely fluff ball) I should just find someone with a fetish for cat hair and/or cat hair on human feet :haha:

Was there some kind of camgirl protest today? I only ask as I was scrolling through MFC rooms and about 9 rooms in a row the model was eating yogurt, so I wasn't sure if this was to symbolise anything, other than a love of yogurt.

Justify won The Belmont Stakes today and in doing so won the triple crown. That horse went wire to wire and ran 1 1/2 miles in under two and a half minutes. Damn.

Just damn.

I have yet to decide which team I'm going to support at the World Cup. I'll find out soon.

I've been up since 5:30 AM today, and here I am still wide awake (Always been a nightowl). I could stare at Pennywise the Clown's evil grin on my bedroom wall...or I could watch old episodes of The Jeffersons and Sanford and Son 'til I fall asleep.