AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dating a camgirl and I need some advice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Power.
By throwing out a ton of bullshit lies this dude is able to manipulate models who would not maybe normally meet up, to do so, thus making his lil weener tingle with power. (if it's even true)
I'll never understand the thrill some men seem to take in getting one over on a woman in order to sleep with them. If you have to lie and play crazy games to get laid, that may not really be such a great thing to be proud of.
That means you, as you are, aren't too great.

10/10 would quote again

Reactions: JickyJuly and Gen
I can only imagine the spectacular view from way up there on your high horse...

For you, clearly not. Which is perfectly ok. For some small subset of others, perhaps. I'm sure you don't mind if paying customers treat the sites as they wish. To each their own, right?

Fair enough. But coming from a model who probably makes most of her living off of (creepy weird?) clients jerking off to her on cam... I'm forced to consider the source and the context. I'm sure you understand.

Well, you're just one model. Others may feel differently. My friend has dated many of them. A few have lived with him for months at a time. So, clearly there are exceptions and you're not one of them. Also, I suspect that your views (and those of many other US-based models here) on this issue may differ from the views of your compatriots that work outside of the US (eg, Colombia). Where you stand (often) depends on where you sit.
Not us based but I can assure you I speak for a very very large percentage of models on this subject. Im not the rare one who treats cam sites like work and not dating pools. You will have very poor luck if you assume a large percentage are on there looking for a prince charming. Because news flash. They aren't. No matter what country they may be from. Seriously trust all the models here telling you that no camgirls are not looking to date members. Tons of us are in relationships married or very happily single.

And trust me the "creepy weird guys" are not the ones who understand and just pay for the service we offer and don't try to date us, they are the ones like you who believe they are better than other members "I'm just a nice guy trying to get to know you I swear" (we hear this 10000x a day) and for some reason believe they have a high chance of dating myself or other models. Again you don't.

I'm sure your "friend" could certainly never be lying and 100% has dated "many" models. Or you know it could be total bs. :)

Last edited:
Anyhow, don't many many models manipulate their clients for money? Isn't that how it works? I suppose that what's good for the goose is good for the gander on that count. Anyhow, most people - men and women - aren't "too great" as they are. And the ones who do think they're great are generally the worst. That's what I've noticed, at least.

There's a world of difference between "manipulative" and "performative." Sure the former exists in camming but every decent model knows to aim for the latter. If a member becomes too invested in the fantasy, well, that's on them.

Camming sites are not dating sites.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I guess he's one of these special snowflakes and I imagine there are plenty of others out there

Your friend does sound like a special kind of snowflake, by that I mean some sort of manipulative ass who preys on much younger girls from a much poorer socioeconomic background for his own gratification. You said he achieves this by manipulating and lying to these girls, this makes his behaviour all the more disgusting and I hope that karma catches up with him someday soon.

I find that you wanting to emulate this misogynistic snowflake rather pathetic on your part, all I can hope that the reason you are failing to emulate him is because you still have some sort of morals left inside of you.

I think virtually all men lie and play games to get laid, at least the ones who are sleeping with women who have lots of options

I might be wrong but something tells me you've never known, dated, slept with this kind of women IRL because they are smart enough to smell any bs and lies from a mile.
Just like most of the girls/women I've know in my life. My 2 cents.

He also has a backstory as to why he's there that has little to do with sex (like, a friend is starting a competing site and wants him to invest so he's trying to understand the industry, or some BS like that). After that, yeah, he'll send them a couple hundred dollars no-strings-attached to chat and if they disappear then so be it. If they stick around then he'll keep chatting with them and see where it goes. No nudity at all, I don't think, just chatting. (He has the second account that he uses only once or twice just to anonymously see how naughty they are.) Then if all goes well he'll set up a meeting that coincides with one of his business trips, then takes it from there.

That is SO fucking creepy and skeevy. I feel so sorry for the girls who believe his bullshit.

Power.
By throwing out a ton of bullshit lies this dude is able to manipulate models who would not maybe normally meet up, to do so, thus making his lil weener tingle with power. (if it's even true)
I'll never understand the thrill some men seem to take in getting one over on a woman in order to sleep with them. If you have to lie and play crazy games to get laid, that may not really be such a great thing to be proud of.
That means you, as you are, aren't too great.

You say this, but some members are exceptional and would be doing models a disservice if they didn't at least attempt to lead them in to my... I mean their bed, by employing a bread-crumb-esque trail of wonderment that takes them from the cam room to the bedroom and the dizzying, amorous heights and delights that lie within.

Take you and I for example. You're a good looking woman; I live in a purple mansion and ride to work on a pony and spend my weekends on a boat with an amusement park built on top of it. I also own a "WORLD'S GREATEST LOVER" mug that was not purchased from a novelty store but formally awarded to me by the fine (and thorough) folk at Guinness World Records.

If I was to extend to you an invitation to join me for a walk through the park, or partake in fish and chips for supper, or spend a summer with me in which - with our bodies intertwined as one, from the beauty of Morocco to the French Riviera - we made sweet, passionate love to one another on six of the seven continents... I'd hope you would be able to see it for the sincere romantic gesture that it was and not some crazy and deluded attempt to get laid built on lies and manipulation.

You say this, but some members are exceptional and would be doing models a disservice if they didn't at least attempt to lead them in to my... I mean their bed, by employing a bread-crumb-esque trail of wonderment that takes them from the cam room to the bedroom and the dizzying, amorous heights and delights that lie within.

Take you and I for example. You're a good looking woman; I live in a purple mansion and ride to work on a pony and spend my weekends on a boat with an amusement park built on top of it. I also own a "WORLD'S GREATEST LOVER" mug that was not purchased from a novelty store but formally awarded to me by the fine (and thorough) folk at Guinness World Records.

If I was to extend to you an invitation to join me for a walk through the park, or partake in fish and chips for supper, or spend a summer with me in which - with our bodies intertwined as one, from the beauty of Morocco to the French Riviera - we made sweet, passionate love to one another on six of the seven continents... I'd hope you would be able to see it for the sincere romantic gesture that it was and not some crazy and deluded attempt to get laid built on lies and manipulation.
You are truly a national treasure

I know this is a lie because your legendary cock is too big to be carried to work on a pony! I'm sure you actually ride a full-sized horse to work, but are trying to lure ladies with cute, petite animals (because everyone knows that sometimes smaller is better*). The rest of it sounds totally plausible, though.

This post gave me some inspiration for Step 3 of the date-a-cam-girl paint-by-numbers: I think having a delightful sense of humor and offering fish and chips when she's really hungry could probably go a long way. Bonus points if she's American and fish and chips is a bit hard to find. Mmmmm.... (I should probably eat something before I end up on Tinder, which I've heard is basically free GrubHub if you're a woman...)

(*Not my personal position about animals. Animals of all sizes are cute, and I'm pretty partial to large dogs and horses.)

I know this is a lie because your legendary cock is too big to be carried to work on a pony! I'm sure you actually ride a full-sized horse to work, but are trying to lure ladies with cute, petite animals (because everyone knows that sometimes smaller is better*). The rest of it sounds totally plausible, though.

I do indeed ride to work on a very handsome pony (his name is Steve) but I also have to hire an assistant to ride a high-speed forklift truck behind us. It's this truck that bears the weight and most of the length of my penis as it trails behind us, not unlike how the Maid of Honour holds the train of a lengthy wedding dress. I left that part out for brevity but it's all true.

I do indeed ride to work on a very handsome pony (his name is Steve) but I also have to hire an assistant to ride a high-speed forklift truck behind us. It's this truck that bears the weight and most of the length of my penis as it trails behind us, not unlike how the Maid of Honour holds the train of a lengthy wedding dress. I left that part out for brevity but it's all true.

Just think of the bow legs you'd have? You'd be riding your own horse!

i feel about the same about models who use their clientele list as their dating poll as members who seek out dating cammodels. fucking lame.

That's surprisingly judgmental considering how you would feel about someone judging your chosen profession. I would think folks here would be more open-minded and wouldn't really care about how folks go about parsing their dating prospects.

I'm sure your "friend" could certainly never be lying and 100% has dated "many" models. Or you know it could be total bs. :)

Sure, could be but... I've seen an awful lot of photos... and met two of them in person. So, that would quite a magic trick.

I might be wrong but something tells me you've never known, dated, slept with this kind of women IRL because they are smart enough to smell any bs and lies from a mile.
Just like most of the girls/women I've know in my life. My 2 cents.

There's gotta be tens of thousands (or more) of cam models out there so I doubt as a population they are any smarter or dumber than the population at large (see: law of large numbers). Lots of smart ones, I'm sure, and lots of not-so-smart ones easily duped and deceived (much like cam clients). It's a big world out there.

That is SO fucking creepy and skeevy. I feel so sorry for the girls who believe his bullshit.

Well, let's be honest... the business itself is a bit skeevy - on both sides of the cam. And I'm not using "skeevy" in the pejorative sense - I've got no issues with skeevy.

There's a world of difference between "manipulative" and "performative." Sure the former exists in camming but every decent model knows to aim for the latter. If a member becomes too invested in the fantasy, well, that's on them.

Oh, I think there's quite a lot of manipulation on the part of cam models, although certainly not all or even a majority of them, but empirically it's not unusual. (What percentage I don't know.) If you do a search for "camgirl fraud," "camgirl scam," etc you'll find thousands of guys who have been scammed and otherwise manipulated (and bothered to write about it). I'm with you, though... "that's on them." I feel no sympathy for this group. But I also feel no sympathy if some girl gets caught up in some fantasy with one of her clients. Goose, gander, etc.

Your friend does sound like a special kind of snowflake, by that I mean some sort of manipulative ass who preys on much younger girls from a much poorer socioeconomic background for his own gratification. You said he achieves this by manipulating and lying to these girls, this makes his behaviour all the more disgusting and I hope that karma catches up with him someday soon.

Well, the manipulation is, for the most part, limited to the initial meeting. He's not telling these girls he loves them or making promises that won't be kept, etc (so far as I'm told, at least - and I'm not Marvin the Mindreader)... so I don't see the big whoop here. Anyhow, again, plenty of manipulation goes on at the other end of the cam as well, so... whatevs.

Take you and I for example. You're a good looking woman; I live in a purple mansion and ride to work on a pony and spend my weekends on a boat with an amusement park built on top of it.

I love this mansion! I've heard that Prince's ghost lives there and cranks out new songs from beyond the grave for the mansion's owner to publish and receive a lifetime of songwriting royalties (among other amenities). I think lots of cam models would love to visit this mansion. We can dare to dream!

That's surprisingly judgmental considering how you would feel about someone judging your chosen profession. I would think folks here would be more open-minded and wouldn't really care about how folks go about parsing their dating prospects.

Sure, could be but... I've seen an awful lot of photos... and met two of them in person. So, that would quite a magic trick.

There's gotta be tens of thousands (or more) of cam models out there so I doubt as a population they are any smarter or dumber than the population at large (see: law of large numbers). Lots of smart ones, I'm sure, and lots of not-so-smart ones easily duped and deceived (much like cam clients). It's a big world out there.

Well, let's be honest... the business itself is a bit skeevy - on both sides of the cam. And I'm not using "skeevy" in the pejorative sense - I've got no issues with skeevy.

Oh, I think there's quite a lot of manipulation on the part of cam models, although certainly not all or even a majority of them, but empirically it's not unusual. (What percentage I don't know.) If you do a search for "camgirl fraud," "camgirl scam," etc you'll find thousands of guys who have been scammed and otherwise manipulated (and bothered to write about it). I'm with you, though... "that's on them." I feel no sympathy for this group. But I also feel no sympathy if some girl gets caught up in some fantasy with one of her clients. Goose, gander, etc.

Well, the manipulation is, for the most part, limited to the initial meeting. He's not telling these girls he loves them or making promises that won't be kept, etc (so far as I'm told, at least - and I'm not Marvin the Mindreader)... so I don't see the big whoop here. Anyhow, again, plenty of manipulation goes on at the other end of the cam as well, so... whatevs.

I love this mansion! I've heard that Prince's ghost lives there and cranks out new songs from beyond the grave for the mansion's owner to publish and receive a lifetime of songwriting royalties (among other amenities). I think lots of cam models would love to visit this mansion. We can dare to dream!
Did you join this forum just to brag about and defend your totally not imaginary friends, or...?

surprisingly judgmental considering how you would feel about someone judging your chosen profession. I would think folks here would be more open-minded and wouldn't really care about how folks go about parsing their dating prospects.
I have every right to be judgmental because when models use their client list as a dating pool, it's assumed we are all available for dating and it makes my job a harder.

I also think people who use manipulation for ice breakers are losers. Your "friend" sounds like a giant pathetic loser. Is he that boring and insecure that he just can't be himself on the first encounter?

Last edited:
Did you join this forum just to brag about and defend your totally not imaginary friends, or...?

From what I can gather, there are two principal reasons to come to this site. One, you're a cam model (or want to be one) and need advice about certain cam-related issues. Two, entertainment. I'm in the latter group. And I'm thoroughly entertained, so thank you.

I have every right to be judgmental because when models use their client list as a dating pool, it's assumed we are all available for dating and it makes my job a harder.

I'm betting a simple "no" will do the trick. Doesn't seem that difficult. Anyhow, you're probably charging for those conversations and that "no" anyhow (as it should be). View it as a profit center!

I also think people who use manipulation for ice breakers are losers. Your "friend" sounds like a giant pathetic loser. Is he that boring and insecure that he just can't be himself on the first encounter?

Jeez louise... the name calling. I thought we were having a civil discussion. No matter...

Anyhow, the edifice of civilization is built upon lies. Sure, you've gotta have plenty of truth as well, but c'mon, imagine what would happen if you were forced to tell the 100% truth for a month - you'd be out of business and friendless. As we all would. Sorry, but lying is critical in many facets of life. I'm sure plenty of eventually-successful relationships resulted despite early-stage lies.

But, hey, perhaps you're the only person on this big blue marble that never resorts to a lie... that would really be quite something. I applaud you.

I'm betting a simple "no" will do the trick. Doesn't seem that difficult. Anyhow, you're probably charging for those conversations and that "no" anyhow (as it should be). View it as a profit center!
Yeah, totally, it's exactly as simple as it has been to tell you "no" here and have you accept it. ;)

Most of the people who think they can use cam sites as dating sites will NEVER pay any performer. They run their mouths in free chat and get themselves kicked for being annoying and not beneficial in any way with regards to the reason we show up: making money.

Yeah, totally, it's exactly as simple as it has been to tell you "no" here and have you accept it. ;)

I have zero interest in meeting anyone from this forum so I'm not sure what "no" you're suggesting I haven't accepted. We're just talking here. Nothing more. ;)

Most of the people who think they can use cam sites as dating sites will NEVER pay any performer. They run their mouths in free chat and get themselves kicked for being annoying and not beneficial in any way with regards to the reason we show up: making money.

Good lord. This surprises me. A lot. I can't for the life of me understand why anyone using free chat would expect to get anything whatsoever (even a "hello") from a model. But I guess it takes all kinds. Yeah, bad strategy for all concerned in my view.

• Wat?!
Reactions: ExcellaExe
I have zero interest in meeting anyone from this forum so I'm not sure what "no" you're suggesting I haven't accepted. We're just talking here. Nothing more. ;)
I am talking about the numerous other people on this forum who have told you, no, you are wrong. And yet you carry on insisting that you know better. Anyway, now that that's cleared up. Have a good one.

I was not going to post here because I do not have experience in this topic, but I do have an opinion.
I'm Asian, poor financially/ rich in family love, I do not have much so that stereotype of wanting to be taken care of, i get alot. Nothing wrong with being taken care, but I also have a mind and strong will to be independent. Hence I work, to some it might be very "small income" I can say I'm thank full it put a roof over my family's head and food at our table, hence where the offers comes in to find someone.
To other's it just the way of life being a camgirl they have to accept, but to me or most Asians, they have to accept my family. That is one of the part that is different, as i work not just for myself but for my family. Then there is the LDR (long distance relationship) , Do not expect to be together for you to be with me then leave me after just having sex. That LDR will build the foundation of patience, and hoping to have a relationship where we know and understand each other.
_pilya_

I am talking about the numerous other people on this forum who have told you, no, you are wrong. And yet you carry on insisting that you know better. Anyway, now that that's cleared up. Have a good one.

Ok, got it now. I'm not saying I know better, but I am saying that empirically - factually - clients meet models. In absolute terms, a lot. In percentage terms, not very much. But it absolutely does happen. So how I'm "wrong" on this issue remains unclear to me. But, ok, if you say so...

Ok, got it now. I'm not saying I know better, but I am saying that empirically - factually - clients meet models. In absolute terms, a lot. In percentage terms, not very much. But it absolutely does happen. So how I'm "wrong" on this issue remains unclear to me. But, ok, if you say so...
Empirical? Show us the evidence to support your argument please, and no wikipedia is not a viable source.

Well, you don't seem to be having much luck but by all means, continue.

I have the weirdest unlucky date stories, and they don't involve cams :)
One time about 7 years ago I asked a girl out, and she offered that we'll spend the night at her place rather than going out to a fancy dinner and a movie. So far so good, a good looking girl, with a taste for the basic, sounds perfect, right?
I put on my 2nd best perfume, wore the shoes with no holes in them, and a T-shirt without beer stains on it, hell I even bought Italian Chianti wine.
By the time I get to her apartment I see plaster wall surfaces, power tools, paints and a ladder. The girl smiles at me and says, "what a gentleman, I'm glad you've come now let's put your butt to work".
By 1 am, her new apartment was fixed, my ankle was sprained, and I was on a cab home, and the wine remained unopened in her apt.
That is one of my versions of a too good to be true experiences, beware of vanilla dating :)
Sorry, I just felt like changing the vibe by adding a good story.

Status
Not open for further replies.