AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Debating on which Lovense products I want to purchase?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2019
Hello lovelies, I'm Lily and I've been camming with CB for about a year or two now and have recently began becoming more serious about being a long-term camgirl. I am wanting to take the big leap and get a Lush, but upon going to Lovense's site I see they're having a massive sale! I know I want to get a Lush, but they have several deals with the Nora, Ambi, Domi and Hush and I wanted to see which of these products would be the most beneficial to my cam. The sale prices are all around $170 which seems to be a good price for 2 lovense products, however there's also a $270 deal for the Lush, Nora and Domi. I have a relatively small following, 3,700 followers (Which I am EXTREMELY proud of :) )
So, my main question is: out of the Nora, Domi, Ambi and Hush, which has been your favorite and/or the most profitable for you and why?

You could always just get one toy, see if you like it. If it works to increase revenue, extra.

Lush + Hush, is hands free and can be used together.
Lush + Domi, can be used together.

I have no clue why, but there are just not that many nora's on cam. Maybe because it's not hands free. Nora also has the possibility of offering direct play in privates. (Nora to Max, Nora to Nora)

FYI

One of the gripe of the first Lush is the tail. Lush 2 has better signal strength, less likely to drop out. Supposedly the tail is better on Lush 2, as in less likely to break.

If your using Windows, you might want to consider the 'Lovense USB Bluetooth Adapter'.

• Helpful!
Reactions: BadgirlIvy
Upvote 0
I definitely second @Lelo1 's reccommendation for the Lush2 the first one did not work too well for me.
Quick question, do the other Lovense toys react to tips also? Or just the Lush?

Upvote 0
I definitely second @Lelo1 's reccommendation for the Lush2 the first one did not work too well for me.
Quick question, do the other Lovense toys react to tips also? Or just the Lush?

Yep,

For tip control, Everything is the same,

In lovense connect you can add or delete toys.
There a switch in the app for each toy. So you can choose witch toys to use without having to delete and re-add them every time.

The only thing you really can't do with lovense connect is 1 on 1 play. So if you want your nora to control some one else max, That requires lovense remote.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: BadgirlIvy
Upvote 0
I have Lush, Nora, Osci & Domi.

Lush by far has more pros than cons. Hands free and relatively small obstruction of the “view”. I have gone through 3 of them, not for the tail breaking, but internal mechanical issues. Lovense replaced them all though.

Nora is great if you enjoy clitoral stimulation along with internal (which I do). But obstructs most of the view & is extremely awkward to do anything other than just lay flat. My viewers enjoy it when I use it, but I’m not really a fan, because of the constant single position I’m pretty much stuck in. Trying to even lean forward to grab a drink of water is annoying.

Osci has the same awkward cons as Nora. But I’m also not really a g-spot kind of girl. So it doesn’t really do anything for me, except look like I have a pink cobra head coming out of my pussy.

Domi is a beast. It is by far the most intense wand I’ve ever used, but I can only stand to use it once a month or so. It leaves me swollen and bruised. Yes it pairs with the Lush, but I can’t feel anything but the Domi when they are both going. To the point where it started desensitizing me to other clitoral stimulation for a few days after I use it.

I don’t have the Hush....yet. But plan on making that purchase soon.

Upvote 0
Lovense replaced your broken lush? Do you know the policy on that? Should I just email them?
I have Lush, Nora, Osci & Domi.

Lush by far has more pros than cons. Hands free and relatively small obstruction of the “view”. I have gone through 3 of them, not for the tail breaking, but internal mechanical issues. Lovense replaced them all though.

Nora is great if you enjoy clitoral stimulation along with internal (which I do). But obstructs most of the view & is extremely awkward to do anything other than just lay flat. My viewers enjoy it when I use it, but I’m not really a fan, because of the constant single position I’m pretty much stuck in. Trying to even lean forward to grab a drink of water is annoying.

Osci has the same awkward cons as Nora. But I’m also not really a g-spot kind of girl. So it doesn’t really do anything for me, except look like I have a pink cobra head coming out of my pussy.

Domi is a beast. It is by far the most intense wand I’ve ever used, but I can only stand to use it once a month or so. It leaves me swollen and bruised. Yes it pairs with the Lush, but I can’t feel anything but the Domi when they are both going. To the point where it started desensitizing me to other clitoral stimulation for a few days after I use it.

I don’t have the Hush....yet. But plan on making that purchase soon.

Upvote 0
Lovense replaced your broken lush? Do you know the policy on that? Should I just email them?
It wouldn’t hurt to try. All mine failed within 30 days to a couple months. I believe their warranty is for 1 year after purchase, but I can’t remember exactly. There is no 800 number to call, so it’s all done through email & they will ask you for pics and very specific videos of the toy showing the issue. But if it is from a batch that they’ve had known issues with, they still might honor the warranty.

Upvote 0
I did buy it through their site but it was about a year ago. I totally understand within 30 days but I definitely used mine a lot throughout the year I've had it so I doubt they'd replace it haha. I thought you meant they had like a lifetime replacement type policy.

Upvote 0
my 1st lush also broke lol, also the tail was tearing apart lol i had to put some duct tape on it, looked so funny hahaha.
Hahaha! I love that. Mine snapped at the base where the tail starts.

Upvote 0
Things to consider about the lush2 as a model.

1. The bluetooth receiver and power button are in the tail. So when your tail eventually breaks it will stop working completely.
2. It's no longer waterproof.
3. The tail lights up when reacting. Depending on your situation this might be a con since it makes it obvious to the member if you try to 'fake through' using the lush when it's now working correctly.
4. For the moment the 'Feel Connect' app which many sites are switching over to using to connect the toys over signals the lush2 and sometimes makes the motor heat up. This will probably get fixed soon but worth mentioning for now.
5. They'll be a period that member who are trained to identify the lush1 will not know the lush2 and will think you're pulling a fast one. You see this when models are using Esca which is purple and they think it's a trick.

Not saying NOT to get the lush2 but there are disadvantages in that upgrade in some situations.

Reactions: Pia
Upvote 0
Hello lovelies, I'm Lily and I've been camming with CB for about a year or two now and have recently began becoming more serious about being a long-term camgirl. I am wanting to take the big leap and get a Lush, but upon going to Lovense's site I see they're having a massive sale! I know I want to get a Lush, but they have several deals with the Nora, Ambi, Domi and Hush and I wanted to see which of these products would be the most beneficial to my cam. The sale prices are all around $170 which seems to be a good price for 2 lovense products, however there's also a $270 deal for the Lush, Nora and Domi. I have a relatively small following, 3,700 followers (Which I am EXTREMELY proud of :) )
So, my main question is: out of the Nora, Domi, Ambi and Hush, which has been your favorite and/or the most profitable for you and why?
I have the OSCI, DOMI, and LUSH - I bought them through a special on Lovense. I love all three of them - the DOMI is my favorite. We did struggle to get them to our house from buying from Lovense. You can purchase them through amazon as well but they are hard to find on there unless you have the exact name. We did eventually get them from Lovense but it took over a month.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.